• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, EricTimyang said:

Oh?,I see this mod updates again, and it support DD5.0.

May I translate your work into Chinese and share it to our Chinese game forum? I will make sure that you and the clothes's author have the credit☺️.Looking forward to your wonderful work.

Yes., Of course

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,
I use a UNP-Petite body and I have problems with the stockings and the dress, so the body of this otifit. No matter how I edit it with Caliente Tools or change my own morph of the body, the stockings as an example fit in the back by the legs, but in the front by the knees you can see the skin.

Of course also saved as a morph, so as a .tri, but it just doesn't change anything.

Does anyone perhaps have an idea?

7 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Hello,
I use a UNP-Petite body and I have problems with the stockings and the dress, so the body of this otifit. No matter how I edit it with Caliente Tools or change my own morph of the body, the stockings as an example fit in the back by the legs, but in the front by the knees you can see the skin.

Of course also saved as a morph, so as a .tri, but it just doesn't change anything.

I would like to see the stockings in BodySlide :D. Quite interesting bug. For me I didn’t face it before.

On 2/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, Krynn said:

Hello :classic_smile:

I have a question, I would like to swap the mesh of the mask with the blindfold, unfortunately this does not really work.
So instead of blindfold01 - BdsmMaidHood

Would anyone have an idea how that would work, if at all?

Greetings!

This might help but I don’t have any idea with these. These techniques are out of brains .-.

Edited by Nikachi
1 hour ago, Nikachi said:

This might help but I don’t have any idea with these. These techniques are out of brains .-.

Mh, thanks but that is not the problem. It's rather a mistranslation. In the original file of kziitdfeitshset-bdsmmaid/ there is a HDT error in the body right in the belly.
I think it is therefore more a problem of the .esp itself and its translation, but I do not really know myself.

17 hours ago, Krynn said:

Hello,

where excatly? Mine working fine

20220323204717_1 (2).jpg