1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That is the setting "Minimum Daily Service".  Default is 3.  It's the number of times each day that you must kneel and ask if you can be of service.  If you don't, you get punished.  Watch for the message "You may ask your Master if he wants something".  When you see that, you will be able to offer service.  If you wait too long, your owner will just make some demand and the process will repeat (you'll have to wait for offer service the message again).

I had not received this message from the Mistress, but was punished. Therefore the question.

It was also not with fast traveling when this happened.

PS: Edit:

With this option you should switch off fast travel anyway. Because if I travel from Rifton to Solitude as an example, it will be a fast trip that can take more than a day, you know what I mean.

Hey,

2 ideas, for this greate mod, i like so much:

1) Integration with furnitures, like a polory, if my char use a pillory, my owner can start a spank or sex, or do nothing, and order to my char get out form that furniture.

2) I the old submissive lola, was a option, where the owner order to sub stay always kneel, when near her, for 1 hour or 2.

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

59 minutes ago, Krynn said:

PS: Edit:

With this option you should switch off fast travel anyway. Because if I travel from Rifton to Solitude as an example, it will be a fast trip that can take more than a day, you know what I mean.

You might want to install this mod Fast Travel Timescale Fix - with that mod, your journey lasts as long as if you're running the whole stretch, which is much faster that Skyrim's original f*cked up timescale. I think it works for carriages also, but I rarely use them.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

I don't understand Solitude either, I have the "Always" option in the MCM menu, but when I leave Solitude, the quest is completed, I get points and the outfit is removed from the inventory.. and that again and again

It's only for Solitude, so "Always" means always when in Solitude.

Edit:  I changed the info text from "When the Solitude Fashion Slave clothing requirements apply" to "When the Fashion Slave clothing requirements apply in Solitude." 

I also added a recommendation to the info text for masturbation denial to tur off solo animations that use objects, for the problem that Sospice reported.

The "Stay in Here" Event could be a temporary one like "keep a gag on" or "stay naked". so something between 8-24 hours? I would suggest configureable punishment times anyway :P
Maybe the "gag" stayed only some ingame hours for me because the event is measuring real time (and with timescale 5 my hours are more realltime...).

Also the punishment "stay here" could be on/off in MCM for playstyle. 

I thought also about a possible replacement for SD+ which does not suceed in keeping the player anywhere. Lola would be fun with a bandit master that makes the PC stay in his hideout in general. So you have a real incentive to do all the tasks to get out in time... 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yeah, I'm very pleased with how it works now so I don't want to change it, but if there's a way to undo the objects I could provide a cleanup function on the Debug menu.  I'm guess that's not going to work though, since the script probably can't find what objects were added.

I will add a warning to the MCM info text.  Players might just choose to toggle off solo animations that use objects to get around the problem.

I took a quick look and saw this;

image.png.ce2b8a0c1d630fcff7d17cc00c1bfeec.png

So it looks like there is an "unload event" that happens in the object animations where it treats animated objects as equipment that can be unequipped. 

I've never looked at how the actual Sexlab framework runs (I'll do that) but I'm thinking that if there is a way for your mod to issue a call to unequip that object it would cover it. 

I did notice the strapon used in SL framework is from the calypso animated objects pack and it seems like it's assigning it to slot 51 (decapitation slot). So another possibility is to ask the object SLAnimation mod creators if they're using a slot to assign these objects, which slot they're using, and then automatically call an unequip to that slot when a scene is interrupted. 

Update

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed. 

EDIT:  Deleted the old download file.  It was missing scripts.  Please get the new version.

Gold Sharing Auto-Adjustment for Score

You can optionally have the owner's share of the gold be automatically adjusted according to your score.
- The option is off by default (no change to your game).
- A higher score will lower the owner's share, increasing yours.
- As your score changes, your gold share will change (no need to open the MCM).

Enable "Auto-adjust gold share according to score" to use auto-adjustment.
- "Your share is score times this" is multiplied by your score for your base share.
- "Plus this extra amount" is added to that value.
- Your share = (score * multiplier) + extra.  
- Remember that the MCM shows the OWNER's share, so yours is the difference.
- Example:  If the multiplier is 40% and the extra is 10%, your share would range from 10% to 50%.

Other Enhancements

Added a Daily Update Time display to the main MCM page so you can see at what time daily updates occur.
- Because it's a new feature, it will show "--:--" until the next daily update.

Added a Custom collar option.  To use it, replace the placeholder files in Data\Meshes\Devious\Lola_Esturk.
- The Random collar setting will never give you a custom collar.

The owner beckoning to you message will now repeat up to 4 times in case you missed it.

Being gagged for 24 hours wasn't working right for some people, so I simplified the logic.

Lowered the default owner comment chance.  Does not affect your existing setting.

Guest AthenaESIV
32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

So I was supposed to be working on the pony express event today, but I got sidetracked.  Suddenly I had enough for an update, so here you go.  MrEsturk is coming out of his busy period, so I'm trying to wrap up the things I've been working on to hand the development back to him.

Pony Express? Nice. I've always wanted a much simpler mod than SLUT which other mods like Simple Slavery could plug into... No buggy cart... Just a simple backpack or something.

Whatever you have cooking, I'm willing to wager it will be excellent. Tyty!

12 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Pony Express? Nice. I've always wanted a much simpler mod than SLUT which other mods like Simple Slavery could plug into... No buggy cart... Just a simple backpack or something.

This is just an in-town event.  I've really wanted to get the PC into pony gear, and this does that.  It took a while to come up with a concept I was happy with.  This one will be short but with repeat-play value.  Today's update was getting the other unrelated random bits in my backlog done.

I would personally like to play a SLUTS variant (and by the way I also enjoy SLUTS a lot) that's like Confessions of a Mailgirl -- just you, naked, on a speed run to deliver small packages.  No weapons, spells, potions, or anything but a collar and shoes.  Without the cart you'd have freedom to pick better paths and rely on stealth now and then if needed.  If you have a contract or debt to work off, it could be a Simple Slavery outcome.  But that would be a whole mod itself.  What I could see is an integration with SLUTS ("Hey Lola!  We're going on a trip.  I've signed you up for a fun job!")

Guest AthenaESIV
39 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is just an in-town event.  I've really wanted to get the PC into pony gear, and this does that.  It took a while to come up with a concept I was happy with.  This one will be short but with repeat-play value.  Today's update was getting the other unrelated random bits in my backlog done.

I would personally like to play a SLUTS variant (and by the way I also enjoy SLUTS a lot) that's like Confessions of a Mailgirl -- just you, naked, on a speed run to deliver small packages.  No weapons, spells, potions, or anything but a collar and shoes.  Without the cart you'd have freedom to pick better paths and rely on stealth now and then if needed.  If you have a contract or debt to work off, it could be a Simple Slavery outcome.  But that would be a whole mod itself.  What I could see is an integration with SLUTS ("Hey Lola!  We're going on a trip.  I've signed you up for a fun job!")

Seahawk76 and LizStanton (among others) write the hottest stories. I really enjoy the mailgirl genre. I especially like beginnings of those stories, where they are lured into signing that initial contract (I also like the parts where they take kneeling breaks on the mats too)... I'd love to see that aspect of Lola expanded, where they are broken down and seduced by the follower over time. CMNF and ENF are hot too, so any mods that play up the Dragonborn being forced to be nude are starting at a heavy advantage in my book, lol.

Look forward to see what you do with it! Sadly, unless someone introduced an addon or patch for SLUTS which completely eliminated the wagons altogether and replaced them with a backpack or *anything* that is simply worn by the PC, I'll prolly never install it again. ESV's physics are bad and disappointing enough without asking the engine to handle a wheeled vehicle, lol

59 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

(just on a sidenote) 

Try Treasure Hunter Whore. Its basically Sluts but without the horrible cart. 
I tried everything to make the cart work and even tried to remove it from SLUTS but I failed. And for me the cart physiscs always break sooner or later making the mod unplayable. 

I just started with it THW has some nice ideas and I want to see if I can integrate it with DD Equip from inte for more customizeability.

Curious to see what the pony game will be like! cooL!  

54 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Try Treasure Hunter Whore. Its basically Sluts but without the horrible cart. 
I tried everything to make the cart work and even tried to remove it from SLUTS but I failed. And for me the cart physiscs always break sooner or later making the mod unplayable. 

I like THW (with Tenri's fixes).  I sometimes use it as an enslavement outcome.  I'll only use it once or twice in a game though because I have trouble rationalizing the situation beyond that.  For me, SLUTS has lots of replay value so I use it more heavily.  My personal solution to the cart problem is that when it gets weird, quick save, exit Skyrim (to desktop), and reload.  Problem fixed.  And that's with Oldrim.

The upcoming pony event will be short but it will get you into pony gear.  I'm designing it to be flexible, so if you have a few devices locked on, you won't have to wear the full outfit.  

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

I especially like beginnings of those stories, where they are lured into signing that initial contract (I also like the parts where they take kneeling breaks on the mats too)... I'd love to see that aspect of Lola expanded, where they are broken down and seduced by the follower over time.

The "not wanting to admit that you like it" personality is fun, particularly if the character doesn't even understand that about herself.  The intro to the mod, especially the part that MrEsturk did where the follower entices you into accepting a collar, is very nice. 

The tricky aspect in a mod is being just vague enough to support PCs ranging from very reluctant to enthusiastic, and owners from loving to downright exploitive.  Did he really mean that, or did he just say it because he knows it excites you even while it scares you too?  You know he wouldn't really.  Or would he?

On 9/24/2020 at 8:08 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Really? I've provided Mistress with a consloe added daedric armour and two-handed sword, and she's good with wolves or simple bandits. As soon as it gets tougher, I'm the one to save her, because I am not AI driven but know how to (avoid) fight.

Of course yes.... this makes it interesting...

Ok i have 2 followers that gide me... is a little bit easyer.... it is like City Bondage only the opposite. :)

And Hello,

i found a small bug in Solitude during the Fasion event. It is set on allways. But there was an challenger comming to attack me. I sayed yes and equipped my spells. it was automaticaly reequiped my cloths and after teh fight i was zapped becaus nudity rule. And now the Fashion event will not start again in Solitude.

Possible there is a way to reset it or somethings like this ?

Many thanks to all.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Update

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed. 

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 25 Sept 2020.7z 328.77 kB · 32 downloads

Gold Sharing Auto-Adjustment for Score

You can optionally have the owner's share of the gold be automatically adjusted according to your score.
- The option is off by default (no change to your game).
- A higher score will lower the owner's share, increasing yours.
- As your score changes, your gold share will change (no need to open the MCM).

Enable "Auto-adjust gold share according to score" to use auto-adjustment.
- "Your share is score times this" is multiplied by your score for your base share.
- "Plus this extra amount" is added to that value.
- Your share = (score * multiplier) + extra.  
- Remember that the MCM shows the OWNER's share, so yours is the difference.
- Example:  If the multiplier is 40% and the extra is 10%, your share would range from 10% to 50%.

Other Enhancements

Added a Daily Update Time display to the main MCM page so you can see at what time daily updates occur.
- Because it's a new feature, it will show "--:--" until the next daily update.

Added a Custom collar option.  To use it, replace the placeholder files in Data\Meshes\Devious\Lola_Esturk.
- The Random collar setting will never give you a custom collar.

The owner beckoning to you message will now repeat up to 4 times in case you missed it.

Being gagged for 24 hours wasn't working right for some people, so I simplified the logic.

Lowered the default owner comment chance.  Does not affect your existing setting.

psc insted pex at scripts

8 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

found a small bug in Solitude during the Fasion event. It is set on allways. But there was an challenger comming to attack me. I sayed yes and equipped my spells. it was automaticaly reequiped my cloths and after teh fight i was zapped becaus nudity rule. And now the Fashion event will not start again in Solitude.

From your description, I can't tell what happened.  If you enter a building in Solitude and come back out, the quest should restart.  You can force the quest to end with "StopQuest vkjFashionSlave". 

I will also make a small change so that the quest should reliably end any time that combat starts.

10 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

DD-Gags, removes consumable foot and drinks, so if im gagged for 24h, i cant compleatee "Run Lola Run"

That's odd, because SLtR gags work like ZAP gags and don't have the DDi effect "remove all consumables".

If you wear a DDi gag instead (not added by SLtR) you will have to find a way to remove it or be punished ^^

Devious Lore works great in that combination (helps to find someone to remove the gag or gives a chance to struggle out of it).