So many question about moding

Ok so where to start.... I used Skyrim SE 1.5.97 so obviously all my mod need to be the correct version to work with it.

Here is my modlist and also a papyrus log and FNIS Generator of one of the many bug I encountered :

Spoiler

FNIS Data

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2

Alternate Start - Live Another Live 4.1.4

XPS2 Maximum Skeleton SE 4.80

FNIS SE - FNIS Behaviour SE 7.6

FNIS SE - FNIS Creature pack SE 7.6

KS Hairdos SSE 1.8.0

MfgFlx SE 1.5.4

SkyUI 5.2SE

Fuz Ro D'oh 1.7

Dream Angel Body Preset AIO 1.4

JContainers SE 4.1.12

Race Menu SE 0.4.16

Adress Library for SKSE Plugin -AIO

Bodyslide and Outfit studio 5.4.2

Sexlab aroused redux 0.0.0-wadawa

Dark Arena SE v1.2

Devious Cidhna v1.10 SE

Devious Device Helper SE v1.04.9

Devious Device SE & VR 1.7

Devious Lore SE 2.2.1

Deviously Curse Loot SE 9.0

Nordic Faces - Complete version

Public Whore 1.1.0

SexLab Framework SE 1.6.3

Simple Slavery ++ SE 6.3.13

Slavetats SE 1.3.7

Zaz Animation Pack + CBBE HDT 8.0

SKSE script extender 64 2.0.20

PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Fonction 3.9

Unofficial Skyrim SE patch 4.2.5

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2022-01-03 18:08:34
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\stream\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DDC V1.2 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ...
Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'E:\stream\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'.

Simple Slavery ++ :

So I got send here after the moder from Simple Slavery ++ and an helper couldn't help me further and to be frank the issue that happen here seem to be present in other mod so I feel it might be relate to something else. So in SS++ you become a slave to be put in a slave auction to be sold. Well when you speak to the guard (your in a prison cell) your get sent to a stage in front of the jail and is bound. That work fine until now. Apparently after that you are suppose to see the bidding happening probably through dialogue, but I do not. The only thing I can do is look around and wait for 3 minute and 10 second (i timed it) and then a dialogue pop up that said who I've been sold to. Apparently that happen when the time run up according to the creator of the mod.

The creator said that the animation (probably to be bound) is through Zaz Animation Pack and the dialogue through Fuz Ro D'oh.

Public Whore :

If you read through Simple Slavery ++ then you already know my issue of getting stuck in place unable to do anything. Well here is this one happen now. If you decide to play the quest normally by going through the Jarl to become the public whore of the town is where I have the issue. So you do that and eventually the next step is to serve the manager of the alchemy store, general store and there is a third one but I never made it there. First one was fine, the alchemy person you get to try 3 weird potion and then you leave for next one. Next one is the general manager who decide to use you as eye candy so you just are there to attract customer. But that the thing, then I get place somewhere in the store and could never move from here.

Another point for that mod is that since your naked because your now the public whore and they make you naked the guard still flag you as indecent and murder you eventually ? Yeah ? Not really because it become unplayable.

Also from that experience I enrolled as Public whore after getting sold from auction I now have a weird time because every encounter I have whoever and get use my character just stand there and well the other who use me get on the floor and masturbate. I mean its fine but i know it wasn't always this way normally when i use the sollicitation option through the dialogue (i think it might come from sexlab or maybe devious device) i get to see them do some action together and not just one masturbating.

S.L.U.T.S

You can see that I uninstalled it because it refuse to work no matter what I did. At first I tought it was because I didn't install SlaveTats (but you see I eventually cave in, since I think it's required in another mod) but nope that didn't fix it. So the problem was also the same as the other two. Yes I froze in place again. So this mod if ask for a job at a carrier he would give you a job...as poney delivery. So when accepted he tell you to stand there, so my character does and she froze in place. At first it was it, nothing was happen. This was when I cave in with SlaveTats. So I retried and that time my character waited there as he was casting a spell to brand me but also make a carrier appear for me and also poney realated bondage gear on me. But sadly even if all that work my character was still unable anything past that. Nothing I could do was fixing it. I read that Deviously cursed loot was not compatible with it, but uninstall that didn't change the outcome.

Random question

Okay these are not mod related, but I just wonder where to go in game to make it window mode since I see the option nowhere in the game. I also wonder if I'm suppose to have an option to get back to main menu or not? I know the save game and load game is already in the escape menu, but I wanted to go back to main menu to then maybe press exit game because for now I can only close the game by alt+tab to get to another window and the right-clicking skyrim SE in my taskbar to close it which feel utterly wrong.

Anyway thank you so much to have read all this rubish. I really hope that someone can help me.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by alexsl

fnis error 53 is due to anti-virus and uac where you need to make exclusions for skyrim softwares running in Mod Manager .

fixing fnis error 53  will fix most of your mods issues !

for your last question : when you ' escape '   you should find 3 tittles : " quests " ,   " general stats "  and " system "

you just click on " system "  and scroll down you will find a " quit " to quit .

9 minutes ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

For this part make sure you have general subtitles on, and you don't use the free roaming camera. (EDIT: general subtitles in the main Skyrim settings, not in a mod)

And/Or install the voice pack

What are we talking about for the voice pack they werent any in that mod unless youve seen something elsewhere

41 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

fnis error 53 is due to anti-virus and uac where you need to make exclusions for skyrim softwares running in Mod Manager .

fixing fnis error 53  will fix most of your mods issues !

for your last question : when you ' escape '   you should find 3 tittles : " quests " ,   " general stats "  and " system "

you just click on " system "  and scroll down you will find a " quit " to quit .

So that would fix the im frozen in place wich seem to be the common error every mod ? And what exception do i add to window defender ? Just fnis genetor ? Or vortex?

10 minutes ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

You don't need those, you can just switch on the subtitles
if you don't like subs then it is the wrong mod for you anyway :)

Oh that is nice if i can use it with my version ill definitely use it. But ill still have to turn on the subtitles for it to work

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

And what exception do i add to window defender ? Just fnis genetor ? Or vortex?

I'd add entire folders to the exception, not just programs.  So your Skyrim install folder, for example. 

If that doesn't work, post what folders/programs you excluded and what error messages you get back. 

20 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

I'd add entire folders to the exception, not just programs.  So your Skyrim install folder, for example. 

If that doesn't work, post what folders/programs you excluded and what error messages you get back. 

Ill do that once i get back from work. So that would fix what exactly ? What was said in papyrus log ? Or the character being frozen? Both?

I am not a technical expert and someone else may be able to tell you how it all works.  All I know is that Windows Defender can apparently block certain applications or files from being utilitzed, treating it as a potential virus, and it will break your game as Skyrim and mods are therefore unable to access/use the files they need to run (or run fully all the things you want to do). 

For example, maybe Windows Defender is blocking access to some animations packs.  Your game would run fine until you get a scene using those animations packs.  Since the files are quarantined or blocked by the anti-virus, the scene can't play because it can't find the animations.  It would just eventually time out, skipped the scene, or really break the game with a CTD or freezing or something.  This is a guess on my part, I'm not entirely sure. 

I don't know anything about how papyrus works or how to read a papyrus log.   

2 hours ago, ttts1 said:

I am not a technical expert and someone else may be able to tell you how it all works.  All I know is that Windows Defender can apparently block certain applications or files from being utilitzed, treating it as a potential virus, and it will break your game as Skyrim and mods are therefore unable to access/use the files they need to run (or run fully all the things you want to do). 

For example, maybe Windows Defender is blocking access to some animations packs.  Your game would run fine until you get a scene using those animations packs.  Since the files are quarantined or blocked by the anti-virus, the scene can't play because it can't find the animations.  It would just eventually time out, skipped the scene, or really break the game with a CTD or freezing or something.  This is a guess on my part, I'm not entirely sure. 

I don't know anything about how papyrus works or how to read a papyrus log.   

Ok well I'll do that and test everything as well as activating subtitles so it all work. 

Tough it still leave the question of why one of the point of public whore still is buggy as i said the only animation that play is the npc masturbating and me just standing in front while before they would have different intercourse

Ill say honnestly now my game is even weirder now that I have allowed the folder My games (this is what have my papyrus log as well) to allowed whatever is in it to be not block by firewall and i also protected my Stream folder which is the one that contain every steam game i own including skyrim SE.

Well soo now not only the auction doesn't take place as it should even tough i also did turn on the general subtitle every character is in A pose mode and doesn't move at all. When i was creating my character i coudnt turn her at all so see her side.

You have a problem with only animations, correct?  Is FNIS still give you an error? 

Read through the entire FNIS actions and see if somewhere it mentions an error or warning.  The total number of warnings is usually mentioned at the bottom as FNIS runs completely through, above that the log should show what those warnings are and if there are errors. 

Without seeing the report, its possible you still have an error running FNIS. 

Otherwise it may be an incompatible file somewhere.  There are people who maybe able to narrow that down for you, but I have no idea what's causing your error if FNIS is running correctly.  The best I could suggest is turning off mods one at a time to try and isolate which mod it is, or turning off all mods and turning the back on one at a time for the same reason.  If you do that, try isolating the mods you're experiencing issues with first. 

If your errors are only when starting animations and the rest of the mods work fine, then either it's FNIS or problem with the animations you install being the wrong version most likely. 

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

Ill say honnestly now my game is even weirder now that I have allowed the folder My games (this is what have my papyrus log as well) to allowed whatever is in it to be not block by firewall and i also protected my Stream folder which is the one that contain every steam game i own including skyrim SE.

Well soo now not only the auction doesn't take place as it should even tough i also did turn on the general subtitle every character is in A pose mode and doesn't move at all. When i was creating my character i coudnt turn her at all so see her side.

Ask yourself why you have to deal with a firewall playing a game that is modded.

That should not be the case at all. Be safe but cautious.

If you game resides within the steam default folder, i recommend it to move it either to a different drive or have a separate folder on the C drive.

Simple Slavery works for me very well. All dialogs, all outcomes. All the time.

Make sure that you got the correct version of animation for the game. Meaning, not LE for an SE game. Though i doubt that would cause the problem.

Hi ill say it again. No character was moving at all during the test that time after testing what you all said. They were stuck into an A pose wich is even worst the stoping the movement at one point.

The FNIS report never change so you can read it on my first message. So i'm not sure what report are you actually talking about if it isnt what I've show already?

If it is something incompatible, then i dont know what is i already verified twice what was needed for every mod and then which version and they all seem ok (you can also see the list on the first post)

Couple of things:

1)  I don't like the idea of excluding mods from antivirus myself, and I haven't done it myself.  Wutpickle makes a good point above.

2)  Re-reading your post, I notice your install location may have a typo?  E:\stream... unless you created you own install folder with "Stream" as the parent folder, it may be looking in the wrong place.  Do you have a default Steam install location or an edited one?  FNIS may be looking in the wrong place.

3)  You can try my solution to fix a similar issue when FNIS said it could find a file.  This is based on using the default Steam folder, if you use another location maybe FNIS can't find it?

10 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Ask yourself why you have to deal with a firewall playing a game that is modded.

That should not be the case at all. Be safe but cautious.

If you game resides within the steam default folder, i recommend it to move it either to a different drive or have a separate folder on the C drive.

Simple Slavery works for me very well. All dialogs, all outcomes. All the time.

Make sure that you got the correct version of animation for the game. Meaning, not LE for an SE game. Though i doubt that would cause the problem.

Well that firewall thing may have not been the problem honetsly. I just got told to do that, but in the end it didn't help so...

Beside again at this point since youre all telling me to verify my version wich also again i did I just feel like restarting from 0, like litteral uninstall of the game so nothing of the mod of previous iteration are present in there.

6 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

Couple of things:

1)  I don't like the idea of excluding mods from antivirus myself, and I haven't done it myself.  Wutpickle makes a good point above.

2)  Re-reading your post, I notice your install location may have a typo?  E:\stream... unless you created you own install folder with "Stream" as the parent folder, it may be looking in the wrong place.  Do you have a default Steam install location or an edited one?  FNIS may be looking in the wrong place.

3)  You can try my solution to fix a similar issue when FNIS said it could find a file.  This is based on using the default Steam folder, if you use another location maybe FNIS can't find it?

Ah no you just found an easter egg let say....truthfully about i guess 3 years ago i decide to move all my steam game to a steam folder on my E drive and well i wrote Stream. errrh.... So every steam game including Skyrim SE is in there since this is my default steam location.

not sure if i followed the 3rd point tough.

You should check FNIS for the animation.

This error seems familiar. Most likely you will have an animation pack that is incompatible.

If the E drive is any indicator, your Steam games are all residing there. Am i right?

Anyway, i think the problem with FNIS is a animation pack.
Assuming that the case, it could be that an animation is started in SS++ that is stuck. Therefore you do not advance.

At least that is my best bet.

My concern was originally the privileges for a mod. That should not happen. Or, in very rare cases. But all mods i have installed for Skyrim do not ask for permission.

Anyway, i hope you can isolate that problem. It may be a good idea just to install Zaz and run with that and see if that changes anything for you. Adding later animations.

5 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

You should check FNIS for the animation.

This error seems familiar. Most likely you will have an animation pack that is incompatible.

If the E drive is any indicator, your Steam games are all residing there. Am i right?

Anyway, i think the problem with FNIS is a animation pack.
Assuming that the case, it could be that an animation is started in SS++ that is stuck. Therefore you do not advance.

At least that is my best bet.

My concern was originally the privileges for a mod. That should not happen. Or, in very rare cases. But all mods i have installed for Skyrim do not ask for permission.

Anyway, i hope you can isolate that problem. It may be a good idea just to install Zaz and run with that and see if that changes anything for you. Adding later animations.

Do you mean I need to install Zaz which is already installed ?

Also yes my steam folder is indead by default in the E directory of my computer and every game on there work absolutely fine.

Ill include my last papyrus file log from where everyone was A posing and nothing was happening in the SS++

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Do you mean I need to install Zaz which is already installed ?

Also yes my steam folder is indead by default in the E directory of my computer and every game on there work absolutely fine.

Ill include my last papyrus file log from where everyone was A posing and nothing was happening in the SS++

Papyrus.0.log 407.16 kB · 0 downloads

No, not exactly.

What i meant to say is, to just have the game run with one animation. ZAZ (the standard) is save to use and should not cause problems.

Just make sure you have the correct one for your game. CBBE or UNP and/or with HTP or without.

Honestly i am bad with logs. There seems to be some problems that FNIS has.

If you run FNIS, do you check anything else besides skeleton? Or was the arm fix. No matter. The first option should be checked.
If i install my skeleton i usually do not change anything and let it install. I do not care about sword and stuff.

Looking at your mod load order.

You should place XP32 (the skeleton) at the end. Same for Papyrus and Sexlab.

In my setup i have the last three in that order.

Papyrus

Sexlab

XP32

They should always be the last in your mod load order.

This is because otherwise something else will overwrite them and cause problems for you.

Also, make sure you have the correct Skeleton installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

and this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44252

And lastly, if you plan to use a lot of animations, you should probably use FNIS XXL.

Other than that, i can not think of anything else.

Hopefully that will already solve your problem.

13 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

No, not exactly.

What i meant to say is, to just have the game run with one animation. ZAZ (the standard) is save to use and should not cause problems.

Just make sure you have the correct one for your game. CBBE or UNP and/or with HTP or without.

Honestly i am bad with logs. There seems to be some problems that FNIS has.

If you run FNIS, do you check anything else besides skeleton? Or was the arm fix. No matter. The first option should be checked.
If i install my skeleton i usually do not change anything and let it install. I do not care about sword and stuff.

Looking at your mod load order.

You should place XP32 (the skeleton) at the end. Same for Papyrus and Sexlab.

In my setup i have the last three in that order.

Papyrus

Sexlab

XP32

They should always be the last in your mod load order.

This is because otherwise something else will overwrite them and cause problems for you.

Also, make sure you have the correct Skeleton installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

and this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44252

And lastly, if you plan to use a lot of animations, you should probably use FNIS XXL.

Other than that, i can not think of anything else.

Hopefully that will already solve your problem.

Mmmh ok when you say one animation bien Zaz....we previously mention that FNIS is animation too so then without this too ? because if its's not the case beside ZAZ i do not have anything in regard to animation.

In FNIS what is check when I run the update is Skeleton Arm fix and HKX file compatibility check (someone told me to click that as well.) So the first option in there is Gender specific animation so you want me to check that too ?

So whilst google how to change load order in Vortex they told me to go into plugin which led me to see so many orange triangle but im confuse...so as you see it says that this was made for the original skyrim but....that's not the case this is ne SE mod...when i download my mod i did search for Special edition, im so confuse.

https://imgur.com/gallery/f2jru2h

I am a little at my end at the moment.

It says Se but Vortex says its maybe not? Strange.

If ZAZ is the only animation, that should be fine actually.

I noticed that you have no physics mod loaded but using ZAZ HDT. Maybe a problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

at least i did not see it in your load order.

But the mod itself seems buggy from what i read on the forum. So there maybe also problems. Though i can not say much about it, since i never used it.

I am seeing also a lot of warning signs on other mods in your Vortex. Sadly, i do not use Vortex so i can not even tell you anything. are these warning signs referring to incompatibility?

If you installed the SE version, that should be fine. But if a mod is buggy then i am not sure.

Sorry if i am not that helpful.

here's another potential solution:

see if you can find the file it's telling you is missing and manually put it where it's asking.  The FNIS report is telling you that the file is missing and this is likely FNIS looking in the wrong place.  It is telling you it can't find the file, check where it is and copy it into the correct place.  There may be another problem lurking behind it but without that file in the correct place FNIS isn't going to work correctly. 

I don't know how Vortex routes the files, but see if you can find it.