Hello guys, wonderful mod, I deliberatly enslave myself when I downloaded it but now I don't play it much so I want to remove this mod.

Anybody can help me with a way to safely remove this mod from my game? I disable it in Vortex and run my save it says the save is corrupted.

I have like 100+ mods running and it makes my computer too hot, so I decide to clean some mods that I don't use much.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Bad Pip said:

I have like 100+ mods running and it makes my computer too hot

The effect of this mod on your game should be negligible.  The only active quest is the mod's MCM, and there are no scripts running in the background.  But if you just want to free up a mod slot, do "StopQuest SSLV_Config" in the console and save, then you should be able to uninstall it (and clean your save to be safe).

the door opening to a brick wall was strange, but i couldn't get the door to open to something else and, frankly, i was just happy the door worked at all. making it prettier was on my long distance to-do list, so thanks for crossing that one off. ;) 

15 minutes ago, jfraser said:

making it prettier was on my long distance to-do list, so thanks for crossing that one off.

It never really bothered me until someone said it looked weird.  That broke the illusion for me, like I can be perfectly happy with something until someone points out a tiny little spot on it, and then all I can see is that spot.  So, it went on my to-do list.  I guess this shows that if something gets onto enough to-do lists, it eventually materializes.  ?

For difficulty was that Mistveil Keep is one big model, unlike most situations where one can just swap out a wall section for one with a door opening.  I ended up spending way too much time trying different variations.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Rejected doorways:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 6.2.16

Great update.  Really positive changes across the board.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Changed:  Removed random greetings (e.g., "Need something?") from all NPCs in the slave market.

I especially like this idea.  I wouldn't have thought of it, but it's obviously correct in retrospect—why would slavers deign to greet a slave?

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

do "StopQuest SSLV_Config" in the console and save, then you should be able to uninstall it (and clean your save to be safe).

Thanks for replying, I tried this and it does not work, I have this save in Riften, I just removed DD, Defeat, Dangerous nights 2, SLEN, Jailrape. I found Aroused Creatures are unable to remove as well.

Is there anything else I should do?

43 minutes ago, Swagtachi said:

Installation process and requirements unclear.

Requirements are listed in the File Information panel on the mod description page.  Zaz is available on this site.  Choose any version that you like.  If it's not ancient, it will be sufficient.  There's nothing unusual about the installation process, so there are no special instructions.  Just install as you would any other Skyrim mod.

51 minutes ago, Swagtachi said:

MCM does not appear for simple slavery.

Since you seemed to be confused about installing the mod, a bad installation is probably the cause.   Verify that you have the requirements (all both of them), and that you didn't mistakenly download one that's incompatible with your version of Skyrim (LE, SE, or AE).  Then reinstall this mod.

Notice for Death Alternative Users

SS++ version 6.3.16 includes a script change to support the upcoming release of Bane Master's new mod.  Unfortunately, that script has a problem:  "The consequence of this bug is that screen fades won't work for Death Alternative users when they are sent to SS+ by DA. The actual Enslavement sequence will still work.  Users not using DA and DA users enslaved by any other means than DA are unaffected."

If you use Death Alternative with SS++, get the updated script here in this post.  I am also adding the revised script to the LE version of 6.3.16; LE players can either redownload 6.3.16 or just grab the updated script here.

Edit (July 21):  Uploaded a Death Alternative hot fix for 6.3.16 SE (just redownload 6.3.16 SE).  Built by @Herowynne.  If you redownload this, you won't need the updated script below.

sslv_daintscript Fixed Imod Dependency 20072022.7z

Edited by HexBolt8
On 7/20/2022 at 12:36 AM, HexBolt8 said:

It never really bothered me until someone said it looked weird.  That broke the illusion for me, like I can be perfectly happy with something until someone points out a tiny little spot on it, and then all I can see is that spot.

Oops. ?

On 7/20/2022 at 12:36 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I ended up spending way too much time trying different variations.

Well, it turned out well. ?

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
​ Ugh.  Am I becoming one of those people who uses emojis instead of being articulate? ? ​
1 hour ago, Conscripted said:

Sorry if this has been asked for before, but could we have a "quick sale" option in the MCM so that I can get to the next scenario SS++ links to faster, please?

Less dialogue, more slavery, Papa Johns.

That has come up before, don't think it will happen. 

On 7/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, DonQuiWho said:

More seriously, if that was a slip of the fingers...

Bane Master mentioned recently in the FMEA discussion that releasing a new mod is in the works; that much is public knowledge.  If this work gets some pre-release interest, that should be good -- assuming that players notice it amidst the flood of Sims 4 new files.

Edit (July 27):  And here it is.

On 7/21/2022 at 10:20 AM, Conscripted said:

Sorry if this has been asked for before, but could we have a "quick sale" option in the MCM so that I can get to the next scenario SS++ links to faster, please?

Since its early days, the mod has described itself as "The entire sold on a platform experience", so I'm reluctant to add a bypass for its signature feature, which previous authors worked hard on.  For mod authors, the work is often a labor of love.  Less of the characteristic that makes it unique doesn't seem like a fitting tribute to my predecessors.  There is a maintenance variable, the global SSLV_Timeout, which one could adjust to reduce the auction duration, though very short times are not guaranteed to work, will invalidate the warranty, et cetera.

Edited by HexBolt8
9 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm not sure if this has been covered already, or if this belongs in the SL Survival thread, but whenever I enter the Riften Slave Auction House, SLS tells me that I skipped out of town without paying the guards.

Try asking in the SLS discussion.  The slave market cell's parent location is RiftenLocation, so I'd think that it would be recognized as being in Riften.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Try asking in the SLS discussion.  The slave market cell's parent location is RiftenLocation, so I'd think that it would be recognized as being in Riften.

I'll take an ask then, because it would seem weird otherwise.

Additionally, I can also ask if that I'm sold out of the city, that I am able to bypass the gate guards, rather than getting sold into slavery, then getting shafted by the guards when I come back to the city for skipping out of town.

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

I'll take an ask then, because it would seem weird otherwise.

Additionally, I can also ask if that I'm sold out of the city, that I am able to bypass the gate guards, rather than getting sold into slavery, then getting shafted by the guards when I come back to the city for skipping out of town.

You could just turn that bit off in SLS while you’re enslaved. Your owner would be dealing with those sorts of things for both of you anyway. 

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Since its early days, the mod has described itself as "The entire sold on a platform experience", so I'm reluctant to add a bypass for its signature feature, which previous authors worked hard on.  For mod authors, the work is often a labor of love.  Less of the characteristic that makes it unique doesn't seem like a fitting tribute to my predecessors.  There is a maintenance variable, the global SSLV_Timeout, which one could adjust to reduce the auction duration, though very short times are not guaranteed to work, will invalidate the warranty, et cetera.

I still want the Simple Slavery experience, otherwise I'd just use Death Alternative to shove me into a random scenario. The auction just seems to take forever sometimes and I want more control over that. Can you add a slider in the MCM for min and max auction time, please? I would like some control over how long (or short) the auction takes to take place. Especially if a "quick sale" option where they shove you up for a certain price and are just picked up by a buyer to have an abbreviated slave sale experience (as opposed to the whole auction) will never be considered. Not all slave sales were auctions, after all. Some slaves were sold just like fruits from a stall with a price tag on them.

since there seems to be more options added at the moment, may I suggest this one?

- Option to skip dialogue and start the ss++ quest directly on the platform (after the blackfade?)

- might include a built in 33% chance to start "gagged"

Why?

I m using SS++ fairly often, or at least often enought to get bored of the dialogue with its always the same sequence.