Furniture Sex Framework

On 3/11/2021 at 3:26 AM, lewi23 said:

Is there any way I can disable bed furniture? 

As I want normal animations to work on bed but only furniture animations show up even I turn on ask for bed use option. 

You can simply unregister all animations that have both the "bed/doublebed" and "invisible furniture (or something along the line, can't remember the exact name of this tag)" tags in SL Animation Loader and then update the list in Furniture Sex MCM. It should untick both bed and doublebed. If it doesn't that means you missed an animation somewhere with those tags.

Once both are unticked you can then register those animations again in the Loader and you are good to go. Obviously you will have to repeat this every time you update the list in Furniture Sex MCM.

Sorry if this has been asked before but,

When using this mod alongside mods that ask for sex (Radiant Prostitution, TDF, romance, etc) and prompting for furniture (Ask for Furniture in MCM) the corresponding animation doesn't play despite having the correct tags.

For example, 

NPC wants Oral Sex for Radiant Prostitution. I select to do it. The Sex Scene starts and prompts if I want to use nearby furniture. I select okay. I have Several Oral animations registered for furniture (Table, Wall, and Chair), but they dont play. Instead, it starts with vaginal or anal, and I have to cycle through the animations until Oral comes up (with the O key from Sexlab).

Any way to get consistency on this?

13 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but,

When using this mod alongside mods that ask for sex (Radiant Prostitution, TDF, romance, etc) and prompting for furniture (Ask for Furniture in MCM) the corresponding animation doesn't play despite having the correct tags.

For example, 

NPC wants Oral Sex for Radiant Prostitution. I select to do it. The Sex Scene starts and prompts if I want to use nearby furniture. I select okay. I have Several Oral animations registered for furniture (Table, Wall, and Chair), but they dont play. Instead, it starts with vaginal or anal, and I have to cycle through the animations until Oral comes up (with the O key from Sexlab).

Any way to get consistency on this?

A mod can't know what tags were searched when the sex scene is started, if any. The only way something like this would work is if the mod that is starting the sex scene adds support for this mod and filters the furniture animations first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 6:51 AM, Saber2th said:

Awesome mod! But it's unfortunate that it's incompatible with Separate Orgasm mod.

Hey there!

Had a CTD with the last version FurnitureMarkerSex v0_11 SE.zip, and as is said in the incompatibilities section that any mod with " sslThreadController.psc" would interfere I've searched for it and, efectively Separate Orgasm have this file. However, I've installed the FurnitureMarkerSex v0_9 SE.zip version combined with FurnAnim v0_11_1.zip, and there is no CTD, the MCM menu loads up and I can register the animations with SLAL. 

Anybody knows if the problem with v0_11 is due to Separate Orgasm mod? And why there's no trouble with the v0_9?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Hey there!

Had a CTD with the last version FurnitureMarkerSex v0_11 SE.zip, and as is said in the incompatibilities section that any mod with " sslThreadController.psc" would interfere I've searched for it and, efectively Separate Orgasm have this file. However, I've installed the FurnitureMarkerSex v0_9 SE.zip version combined with FurnAnim v0_11_1.zip, and there is no CTD, the MCM menu loads up and I can register the animations with SLAL. 

Anybody knows if the problem with v0_11 is due to Separate Orgasm mod? And why there's no trouble with the v0_9?

Thanks!

Wait where did u get the older version, v0_9 ?

15 hours ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Hey there!

Thanks!

I remember older version of this mod doesn't use sslThreadController.psc so there was no incompatibility with SLSO, but that also means it's missing a few new options. Try throwaway8585876 's script a page back, it's making the two mod work for me.

4 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I remember older version of this mod doesn't use sslThreadController.psc so there was no incompatibility with SLSO, but that also means it's missing a few new options. Try throwaway8585876 's script a page back, it's making the two mod work for me.

Ok, gonna try! some steps more with python stuff but reading your thankful answer there makes me think it is worth it

Edited: After doing those steps... CTD when loading savegame. Seems to work fine starting a new game :D

4 hours ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Ok, gonna try! some steps more with python stuff but reading your thankful answer there makes me think it is worth it

Edited: After doing those steps... CTD when loading savegame. Seems to work fine starting a new game :D

Sorry to ask, but how did you do this. I've downloaded the latest python, 3.9.2. Installed it, and tried to run the command, but nothing showed up. I did download the patcher.py. Thanks

On 3/31/2021 at 4:09 AM, Saber2th said:

Will this patch work on the LE versions as well, or just the SE versions?

1 hour ago, Angelvine said:

Finally, It was sex privacy installed has cause to furniture asked and detect furniture isn't work.

where is SSE for milky link. This is milky link use LE not SSE    

convert it yourself with cathedral assets optiimizer

I love the overall mod, but a few issues

1) I reset my mod list (wasn't entirely a voluntary choice) and since then I have an odd issue - furniture models are appearing over the top of existing furniture and if you hotkey end the scene the "new" furniture sticks to you, so you walk around with eg a double bed.

2) After resetting SLAL, then resetting Furniture Types in FS it can take 5 or 6 repeats to get the various types to all register (always been the case, not a new issue)

3) Once furniture types are recognised by FS, it would be good to be able to manually deselect some - specifically bed - as when initiating a scene if there is a bed nearby I have already selected yes or no to use it before FS comes into play, so if I have said no, I don't want to use the bed, but FS just takes over at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

For the sse version do I need to install the LE versions of the other animation packs? I' have the sse versions and I'm getting an error where the actors go to the furniture, then just kinda stand overlapped, you can hear the scene going on but no animations.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:43 AM, Eeveemk said:

For the sse version do I need to install the LE versions of the other animation packs? I' have the sse versions and I'm getting an error where the actors go to the furniture, then just kinda stand overlapped, you can hear the scene going on but no animations.

If furniture isn't work you need to uninstall SexLab Privacy SE before you did

If SE have a problem with animation you check milky animation convert to SE

10 hours ago, Angelvine said:

If furniture isn't work you need to uninstall SexLab Privacy SE before you did

If SE have a problem with animation you check milky animation convert to SE

I don't have Sexlab Privacy SE installed

I've gotten most of it working, however BIllyy's Animations still don't load and just have the characters stand over each other.

6 hours ago, Eeveemk said:

I don't have Sexlab Privacy SE installed

I've gotten most of it working, however BIllyy's Animations still don't load and just have the characters stand over each other.

you can download  cathedral assets optiimizer from nexus. Your Billy maybe be LE not SE i expect so i'm not certain

On 11/2/2020 at 12:57 AM, GGx88A6HHnsL said:

So, I figured out (at least part of) what's going on here. The MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs() function from PapyrusUtils apparently doesn't work in SkyrimVR (which is to say, it crashes to the desktop...)

This is being called from FurnitureMarkerSexAPI.IsMarkerOccupied().

Since this is really just a check to make sure the furniture isn't already occupied in the test script, you can comment out the call to furnAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() in FurnitureDemoEffScript.OnEffectStart(). After commenting this out and recompiling, the demo scripts work as expected in SkyrimVR.

I'm not sure what the problem with ScanCellNPCs() is. I haven't downloaded the source for PapyrusUtils' DLL, so I haven't tried to debug that to see why it's crashing. But it seems that Furniture Sex Framework can be made to work in SkyrimVR by either not calling FurnitureSexMarkerAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() or else modifying the latter to not call MiscUtils.ScanCellNPCs(). Making FurnitureSexMarkerAPI.IsMarkerOccupied() just return false for a VR build of Furniture Sex Framework would allow things that call it (whether from the demo script or other mods) to continue to build and work in SkyrimVR, just with the caveat that the occupied check wouldn't work (it would just always return that it's unoccupied.)

I made a patch so that this mod can work in VR. I basically did what GGx88A6HHsnl said and compiled the file. So far I had no issues and I can confirm that it works but it probably will only be compatible with V0.11 of this mod. Simply install Furniture Sex Framework 0.11 and let this mod overwrite it's files.

If I ever figure out how to properly do this I might make a proper patch that won't break with newer version of the mod but for now this should do.

Furniture Sex Framework VR Patch.zip