Furniture Sex Framework

On 3/10/2021 at 3:47 PM, RogueMage said:

- reinstalled Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.2 inclusive furniture, invisible furniture

- ran FNIS

- registered in SL Animation loader (was 0, but just to make sure)

- MCM Furniture: hit 'update'

- used the SexLab spells to test and SexLab Tools to check all available Billyy anims for the chair. All working.

Thank you, I use Nemesis but it still worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please find an easier way to create aggressive animations for the next version.

If I really copy all the animations, it takes up too much of my total animation count.

And if I understood correctly, then suddenly all animations are aggressive, even if they don't look like it, and I don't want that.

I would love it if you could install the animations that are really aggresive with your installer.

8 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Can you please find an easier way to create aggressive animations for the next version.

If I really copy all the animations, it takes up too much of my total animation count.

And if I understood correctly, then suddenly all animations are aggressive, even if they don't look like it, and I don't want that.

I would love it if you could install the animations that are really aggresive with your installer.

Not all animations are used for aggressive scenes, only the appropriate ones. I can't include the animations files in the installer because they're not mine to distribute.

2 hours ago, doejohn2525 said:

I made SLAL files for nazonootoko, K4, Nibbles, Dogma, 3jiou packs. All works but some animations are not aligned correctly. When i edit json files and refresh json data in SLanimLoader nothing changes.

Any ideas?

You also need to rebuild the sexlab animation registry for position changes to take effect.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:09 AM, Saber2th said:

I remember older version of this mod doesn't use sslThreadController.psc so there was no incompatibility with SLSO, but that also means it's missing a few new options. Try throwaway8585876 's script a page back, it's making the two mod work for me.

I have no idea how to do this, I have python 3.8 installed on my computer but I can't get any of the command prompts he listed to work.

This mod doesnt get enough attention, probably since its use sounds more complicated than it actually is. Compability issues seem to be resolved as well, mod plays nicely with both SLSO and SL util+ in its latest iteration.

On 5/27/2021 at 4:05 PM, doejohn2525 said:

I made SLAL files for nazonootoko, K4, Nibbles, Dogma, 3jiou packs. All works but some animations are not aligned correctly. When i edit json files and refresh json data in SLanimLoader nothing changes.

Any ideas?

Any hope of you sharing the fruits of your labour? Pretty please)

Im having a weird bug of some kind. I have 2 characters, using the exact same mods and setup, on one character furniture sex works just fine, on the other, the game doesnt register furniture sex markers ANYWHERE, so if I try to start a furniture sex scene, me and my partner get teleported high into the air and the scene ends immediatly after undressing. It used to work on this character and I have NO idea what happened. Anyone have any ideas ? I tried reinstalling but to no avail.

On 5/28/2021 at 11:42 AM, doejohn2525 said:

Yes if no one shares it before I done...

Will you be making your own mod? Or just posting it here? Maybe you could give me a shout once you do (just a reply or a PM). I am greatly interested in it!

On 5/27/2021 at 6:19 PM, shyguy570 said:

You also need to rebuild the sexlab animation registry for position changes to take effect.

Can you tell me where I can test Noble bench anims? The ones near the walls only play chair animations

Upd: On common benches same. Even it's not against the wall.

On 5/31/2021 at 6:45 AM, Nohrin said:

Will you be making your own mod? Or just posting it here? Maybe you could give me a shout once you do (just a reply or a PM). I am greatly interested in it!

Will post here

Edited by doejohn2525
updated question

Thank you, it's a lot of work to finetune the offsets. I did it for FunnyBiz, got tired already and wasn't pixel perfect.

Tested nibbles and works perfect.

There is a FNIS_nazonootokoTI_Behavior.hkx file in the 7z which seems to be for LE (SE FNIS whines about it). I had to remove it since the original nozonootoko already had it.

31 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

Thank you, it's a lot of work to finetune the offsets. I did it for FunnyBiz, got tired already and wasn't pixel perfect.

Tested nibbles and works perfect.

There is a FNIS_nazonootokoTI_Behavior.hkx file in the 7z which seems to be for LE (SE FNIS whines about it). I had to remove it since the original nozonootoko already had it.

Oh sorry. I forgot about SE (im still on LE). 

I left this file because I modified it for myself before I started replacing the NIFs with dummy files. I will now re-upload the archive without it. I think everything should be fine without him.

Edited by doejohn2525

Further testing:

Nazonootoko animations are all working great.

DogmaMods: Bed animations are not correctly aligned (my tests were in Highmoon Hall). Chairs are properly aligned.

I didn't load the source mods esps (such as DogmaAnimSLAL.esp) to prevent nifs to spawn, dunno if the SLAnim/json has a keyword to prevent that.

I deployed only the "SLAnim/json/*.json" files because I'm using SSE. That seems to be the reason those animations were not aligned in my test.

What needed changing in the .hkx that couldn't be done in the json?

In my setup I'm building a set of InvisFurn SLAnim/jsons and leave the original animation mods as they are in case I need to update or something.

It's so annoying to build those jsons tho. It takes so much time because when you import the animation into sexlab all the tweaks are baked in... I wish we could remove animations from sexlab and also play specific ones.

Your work saves a lot of time.

21 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

What needed changing in the .hkx that couldn't be done in the json?

Those hkx is a behavior. Its needed for FNIS to see animations. I only removed some Anim objects, but later i used empty nifs, so its do nothing new.

If there is some misalignments then its my mistake.

Please write if you see more

Testing 3jiou:

Invis 3jiou NSAP Threesome Bench: I couldn't test because I don't know how to proc it manually.

Invis 3jiou NSAP Chair Sex: The chair needs to be forward about 40 units

"id": "nsap_chairsex_a2_s2",
        "rotate": 180, "forward": 86,

Invis 3jiou NSAP Throne Sex: The chair needs to be forward about 30 units

"id": "nsap_thronefuck_a2_s1",
        "rotate": 180, "forward": 95,

Invis 3jiou NSAP Bed Sex: The bed needs to be forward about 100 units:

"id": "sap_bedfuck_a2",
        "rotate": 270, "forward": 160

Edited by Kalysto
code screwup

Went back to Dogma. These tweaks seem to work fine for the following animations:

Invis Dogma Chair Sex
  "id": "dogma_chair_sex_a2_s12",
  "rotate": 180, "forward": 94,

Invis Dogma Bed Sex
  "id": "dogma_bed_sex_a2_s5",
  "rotate": 90, "up": 10, "forward": 140,

Attached my FunnyBiz tweaks for InvisFurn in case no one did that before, they are not great but it's a start point.

Will keep checking out the other animations.

FunnyBizness InvisFurn Tweaks.zip