Furniture Sex Framework

Is there any chance you could upload a version of the Leito invisfurnanims that works with the 'fixed' version of the Leito slal pack?

By 'fixed' I mean Leito with the patch found in this post - 

Whenever I try and use furniture sex framework with the fixed version of Leito the actors just stand within in each and fail to animate.

Problem exists in Sexlab beta 8 and beta 9

Edited by shardoom
Addendum
On 8/17/2021 at 8:50 PM, shyguy570 said:

If you're having issues with the mod working, please note which version of sexlab you're running. I have suspicions that 1.63 beta9 is less reliable in triggering the threadhook feature that this mod uses.

im on beta 8, still cannot get it to trigger after following all the instructions, registering animations, and setting all the mcm setting appropriatley....has anyone had any luck?

13 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

I have the mod running on 1.63beta9, but I noticed that when I use the test spell and an animation is playing on chair, eg, leito throne, a throne just spawns in. Did I just follow the instructions in a bad way or its just something I have to live with?

The slal package includes invisible replacers for the furniture anim objects. If the furniture are still showing up these are not installed correctly.

5 minutes ago, shardoom said:

@shyguy570 any chance you could take a look at my post a little bit up the page?

There's no reason why this mod shouldn't be compatible with a modified hkx, as long as all the animation ids are the same.

Try disabling this mod and seeing if the regular furniture animations in that mod actually work with that fix in the first place.

3 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

There's no reason why this mod shouldn't be compatible with a modified hkx, as long as all the animation ids are the same.

Try disabling this mod and seeing if the regular furniture animations in that mod actually work with that fix in the first place.

Hmm, you might be right...

Well that sucks, the double dildo Leito anims are excellent but the dildo placement has always been broken... Ugh

On 3/6/2021 at 9:49 AM, throwaway8585876 said:

This mod only adds two simple callbacks to sslThreadController; it's trivial to patch it out if you've a mod that already uses an edited sslThreadController, such as SLSO.

Here is a patcher I'd written adapted to patch those two callbacks into your current sslThreadController by using the Papyrus Assembler.

NOTE: The patcher requires Python 3.7+.

Instructions:

1. Install Python 3.7 or higher.
  2. Open a command prompt (Windows key + R, then type "cmd").
  3. Type "patcher.py" or "python patcher.py".
  4. Input the location of PapyrusAssembler.exe.
  5. Input the location of the script to patch, in this case, the location of your edited sslThreadController.pex.

Example:

>patcher.py
Papyrus Assembler: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusAssembler.exe
Script: C:\SkyrimMods\SomeMod\scripts\sslThreadController.pex

[*] 4 patches applied within 0.171 seconds.

P.S. Only tested for sslThreadController from SexLab 1.62.

EDIT: Proper removal of asm comments when parsing lines.

patcher.py 11.86 kB · 75 downloads

Can I use this python script with the new version of SLSO SE (updated for Sexlab Framework beta9)? Comparing the sourcefiles of the new and the last version of 'sslThreadController' show a lot of differences in notepad++. I have my python-patched version of the last version running with the Sexlab Framework beta9 but after reading in the forums I checked and recognized that its version is overwritten by my patched one and I fear I might already have messed up my setup or can't use all new features of the Sexlab Framework b9. So I would like to get the Sexlab Framework and the Furniture Framework and the latest SLSO together again? Any guesses?

EDIT: I just tried it and it seems to work. Even the fade outs of the new SexLab Framework b9 work correctly now. Reset my SLSO settings though. Possible that I miss something but it seems to work fine.

UPDATE: After playing with it for a while I recognized that my female pc cannot get the males to cum when the bar is full. I have to wait quite some realtime minutes until they shoot their load. So I uninstalled the furniture framework and tried only with sexlab beta 9 and the new SLSO and it has it's normal behaviour back.

Edited by RogueMage
New Info2

Still cant seem to get this to trigger. do i have to cast that spell in each room every time? i reverted back to a version of sexlab the author reccomended, new clean save, still never asks. is aynone getting this mod to ask for nearby furniture or am I misunderstanding what this mods providing?

1 hour ago, lightspeed77 said:

Still cant seem to get this to trigger. do i have to cast that spell in each room every time? i reverted back to a version of sexlab the author reccomended, new clean save, still never asks. is aynone getting this mod to ask for nearby furniture or am I misunderstanding what this mods providing?

Try saving and reloading your game after fully installing sexlab/configuring it. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're not using any other mods that overwrite sexlab scripts.

3 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Try saving and reloading your game after fully installing sexlab/configuring it. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're not using any other mods that overwrite sexlab scripts.

still nada....whats weird is that it plays one of the invis animations, completes it, and then attempts to play a regular animation (but dosent play it, just says its playing it in the notification upper left)

After installing the furniture sex framework, I can use it normally. Sometimes, after using furniture xxoo, I can't interact, such as chairs, enchanting tables, production tables, furnaces and so on

I mean, the original action interaction is not a sexlab

Edited by FAKEU007
3 hours ago, FAKEU007 said:

After installing the furniture sex framework, I can use it normally. Sometimes, after using furniture xxoo, I can't interact, such as chairs, enchanting tables, production tables, furnaces and so on

Could be the  same engine bug that you get after vampire feeding sometimes. Maybe you wanna give it a shot:

1. open console

2. type 'setplayeraidriven 0'

Edited by RogueMage
typos
5 hours ago, FAKEU007 said:

This mod will set the "destroyed" flag for objects during a sex scene to prevent npcs from using it, then unset it when the scene is done. Are you ending your sex scenes in some unusual way?

any idea why this mod could be casuing the animations to fire twice? (first your animations invis triggers, and completes, then notifies it starts a regular animation but dosent start) also any sexlab framework beta below 8 dosent seem to be compatible with the current version of Skyrim SE (according to the mod page as well as all the error upon load the game warns you about_)

Edited by lightspeed77

@shyguy570 Hey shyguy, just a quick feature request... Would it be possible to add in an mcm toggle to add/remove the two furniture sex spell from our player?

I don't really ever intend to use them to be honest and it would be two less spells cluttering my magic 'inventory' if you know what I mean?

On 8/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, shyguy570 said:

This mod will set the "destroyed" flag for objects during a sex scene to prevent npcs from using it, then unset it when the scene is done. Are you ending your sex scenes in some unusual way?

I am having this same problem. Scene was ended normally and the only other mod relating to scene ending I can think of is Separate orgasm.

On 8/22/2021 at 9:40 PM, shyguy570 said:

Sometimes you need to leave the starting area or save and exit and go back into the game. There's a lot of scripts firing out at the start of a new save. But I did that and all the prompts started to show up like normal for me.