Furniture Sex Framework

3 hours ago, mnchild said:

Nice mod. Thanks for your wonderful work. I just wonder whether this framework works with mod-added furniture.

If the furniture is one of the vanilla furniture forms placed by the mod it will work. If it's a new furniture model added by the mod but it has the same shape as vanilla furniture then a patch needs to be made for it to work.

3 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

If the furniture is one of the vanilla furniture forms placed by the mod it will work. If it's a new furniture model added by the mod but it has the same shape as vanilla furniture then a patch needs to be made for it to work.

Is there a way to get a spell to convert non vanilla furniture in game in the future? That would be outstanding.

I love this mod, what a difference it makes.  Trying it out with other mods and noticed if your NPCs are wearing heels, and you have this mod installed, animations are floating above their typical Y coords by the Heels offset. I understand thats just how this combo of mods looks but wondered if there was a way to make them work together so the heels could still contact the ground correctly whilst the animations play at the correct Y height.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42063

On 2/20/2021 at 11:51 PM, Saber2th said:

Awesome mod! But it's unfortunate that it's incompatible with Separate Orgasm mod.

I loaded this mod after SLSO (Using Mod Organizer and LE, Furniture sex is loaded after in both mod list and load order) and it seems to work ok, though I don't know why. The SLSO "minigame" seems to play, and Furniture sex is definitely working. If there's something I'm missing then that conflict would be the only downside I see to this mod, but if not then great.

I know Sexlab Utility Plus is supposed to work with SLSO without any patches, but I can't ever get that to work with the mods I use initiate sex. It only seems to work if I use something like Sexlab Matchmaker to initiate, and nothing else. Furniture Sex seems to work just fine with things like Radiant Prostitution.

7 hours ago, TBDM said:

I loaded this mod after SLSO (Using Mod Organizer and LE, Furniture sex is loaded after in both mod list and load order) and it seems to work ok, though I don't know why. The SLSO "minigame" seems to play, and Furniture sex is definitely working. If there's something I'm missing then that conflict would be the only downside I see to this mod, but if not then great.

I know Sexlab Utility Plus is supposed to work with SLSO without any patches, but I can't ever get that to work with the mods I use initiate sex. It only seems to work if I use something like Sexlab Matchmaker to initiate, and nothing else. Furniture Sex seems to work just fine with things like Radiant Prostitution.

Both mods' sslThreadController.psc conflict with each other as far as I can tell. Overwriting SLSO's sslThreadController.psc prevent the mod from blocking the forced orgasm trigger at the end of an animation, so that makes the minigame pointless in my game since both actors will orgasm either way.

Is your overwritten SLSO still able to prevent the auto orgasm in your case?

On 2/24/2021 at 5:47 PM, Saber2th said:

Both mods' sslThreadController.psc conflict with each other as far as I can tell. Overwriting SLSO's sslThreadController.psc prevent the mod from blocking the forced orgasm trigger at the end of an animation, so that makes the minigame pointless in my game since both actors will orgasm either way.

Is your overwritten SLSO still able to prevent the auto orgasm in your case?

Glad I didn't realise they were incompatible or I wouldn't have installed them both - and I have had zero problems, haven't made any adjustments.

56 minutes ago, Caithness said:

Glad I didn't realise they were incompatible or I wouldn't have installed them both - and I have had zero problems, haven't made any adjustments.

That's great to hear! Which mod overwrite the other in your installation? I would love to get both working in my game as well.

21 hours ago, Saber2th said:

That's great to hear! Which mod overwrite the other in your installation? I would love to get both working in my game as well.

I have SLSO loading after FMS, but I note that FMS priority is after SLSO (which I think really only affects textures and meshes, which is not at play here)

I have 637 active plugins atm (866 mods installed if you count graphics only ones) so there is plenty of opportunity for conflicts. These include 24 SL related mods plus 6 SL related animation/texture packs - none of this is including my body construction stuff (XPMSE, SOS , CBBE 3BA, SMP etc) I actually just uninstalled a number of others that were all working but found were really loading up the processing - ABBA (working fine with CBBE-3BA), Wet Function Redux and some Animation Packs - ABBA and WFR (along with Aroused Redux, SOS, Dripping WA) made for huge loads when you encountered 25 - 30 bandits and/oir Immersive Patrol Battles etc as everyone was Schlongified, Aroused, Enlarged, Dripped and made sweaty lol. Wet and Cold and FNIS Sexy Walk are big problems for that too.

11 hours ago, Caithness said:

I have SLSO loading after FMS, but I note that FMS priority is after SLSO (which I think really only affects textures and meshes, which is not at play here)

I have 637 active plugins atm (866 mods installed if you count graphics only ones) so there is plenty of opportunity for conflicts. These include 24 SL related mods plus 6 SL related animation/texture packs - none of this is including my body construction stuff (XPMSE, SOS , CBBE 3BA, SMP etc) I actually just uninstalled a number of others that were all working but found were really loading up the processing - ABBA (working fine with CBBE-3BA), Wet Function Redux and some Animation Packs - ABBA and WFR (along with Aroused Redux, SOS, Dripping WA) made for huge loads when you encountered 25 - 30 bandits and/oir Immersive Patrol Battles etc as everyone was Schlongified, Aroused, Enlarged, Dripped and made sweaty lol. Wet and Cold and FNIS Sexy Walk are big problems for that too.

Thank you. I'll start from there and play around with it some more.

49 minutes ago, Villianize said:

Been having an issue where when  actors go to sex on a bench it'll say Playing Animation: *blank* it doesn't do anything harmful like crash. Just makes the scene not start, but what would cause this and is there a way to fix thia?

If the actors don't start animating then it means you don't have the required slal pack installed. Make sure you have the latest version of whatever packs you choose.

This mod only adds two simple callbacks to sslThreadController; it's trivial to patch it out if you've a mod that already uses an edited sslThreadController, such as SLSO.

Here is a patcher I'd written adapted to patch those two callbacks into your current sslThreadController by using the Papyrus Assembler.

NOTE: The patcher requires Python 3.7+.

Instructions:

1. Install Python 3.7 or higher.
  2. Open a command prompt (Windows key + R, then type "cmd").
  3. Type "patcher.py" or "python patcher.py".
  4. Input the location of PapyrusAssembler.exe.
  5. Input the location of the script to patch, in this case, the location of your edited sslThreadController.pex.

Example:

>patcher.py
Papyrus Assembler: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusAssembler.exe
Script: C:\SkyrimMods\SomeMod\scripts\sslThreadController.pex

[*] 4 patches applied within 0.171 seconds.

P.S. Only tested for sslThreadController from SexLab 1.62.

EDIT: Proper removal of asm comments when parsing lines.

patcher.py

21 hours ago, throwaway8585876 said:

This mod only adds two simple callbacks to sslThreadController; it's trivial to patch it out if you've a mod that already uses an edited sslThreadController, such as SLSO.

Here is a patcher I'd written adapted to patch those two callbacks into your current sslThreadController by using the Papyrus Assembler.

NOTE: The patcher requires Python 3.7+.

Instructions:

1. Install Python 3.7 or higher.
  2. Open a command prompt (Windows key + R, then type "cmd").
  3. Type "patcher.py" or "python patcher.py".
  4. Input the location of PapyrusAssembler.exe.
  5. Input the location of the script to patch, in this case, the location of your edited sslThreadController.pex.

Example:

>patcher.py
Papyrus Assembler: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusAssembler.exe
Script: C:\SkyrimMods\SomeMod\scripts\sslThreadController.pex

[*] 4 patches applied within 0.171 seconds.

P.S. Only tested for sslThreadController from SexLab 1.62.

patcher.py 11 kB · 1 download

Omg thank you so much, it finally worked! Haha you make it sound so easy but I would have no idea where to even begin. Really appreciate you writing the patcher.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, RogueMage said:

Is there a way to get a spell to convert non vanilla furniture in game in the future? That would be outstanding.

I just went into the MCM and updated the animations and Billyy kicked in. Here are the steps:

- reinstalled Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.2 inclusive furniture, invisible furniture

- ran FNIS

- registered in SL Animation loader (was 0, but just to make sure)

- MCM Furniture: hit 'update'

- used the SexLab spells to test and SexLab Tools to check all available Billyy anims for the chair. All working.