Furniture Sex Framework

7 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Is there a reason furniture types are not being registered? Animations that use e.g. alchemy tables are clearly registered in SLAL, but not in this mod.

Are you waiting at least 5 minutes after registering in SLAL before doing it in FSF? I was doing that previously and getting things "missed" when actually it takes some time to truly register after rebuilding the SL registry in SLAL

Hi, so I was wondering if u knew how I needed to copy the agressive Anubs animations into Furn file. Because unlike with billy and leito Anubs is all in one file unlike the other 2 which have there different animations in seperate files. So do I copy paste all the Anubs anims or only specific ones and which? 

still cannot get this mod to work...i have updated the furniture, registered the animations through SLAL, nothing overwriting sexlab as the mod author mentioned in a previous comment as well as using a version of sexlab also mentioned to be compatible (another comment mentioned v8/v9 might not work), set the range to max to try and get it to trigger and nothing still. i have the override settings turned to 1.0. What seems to be going wrong? it only ever asks me to use nearby beds as sexlab always does

20210924223618_1.jpg

Edited by lightspeed77
10 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

still cannot get this mod to work...i have updated the furniture, registered the animations through SLAL, nothing overwriting sexlab as the mod author mentioned in a previous comment as well as using a version of sexlab also mentioned to be compatible (another comment mentioned v8/v9 might not work), set the range to max to try and get it to trigger and nothing still. i have the override settings turned to 1.0. What seems to be going wrong? it only ever asks me to use nearby beds as sexlab always does

20210924223618_1.jpg

The bed prompt (if a bed is nearby) always come first. Say no and then wait for the furniture prompt.

I'm also trying to setup the mod. Look like the setup guide in mod description needs updating after reading through the topic.

So after click Update Furniture Types, I setup the MCM to look like what lightspeed77 does to get the mod to work?

Also reading the description of Filter Furniture Anims from SL Scenes, I assume what it does is that it let Furniture Sex Framework control inviFur Anim instead of SL Framework right? I'm a bit confuse about that option.

8 hours ago, shardoom said:

The bed prompt (if a bed is nearby) always come first. Say no and then wait for the furniture prompt.

Unfortunately I do hit no to the bed prompt and it goes right into a regular animation. Worse yet I’m getting the invisible animations for regular sex events through other prostitution/defeat/solutions mods, as well as it tries to double play another animation after one finishes (says it’s playing another animation in the top left but never does thankfully) 

Hi, thanks for this awesome mod, it works really well ! I have a question / request : would it be possible to change the furniture type scene (ex : from a bed scene to a chair scene) by using the "Repositionning scene" feature from Sexlab ? For now it does not seem to work. Thanks !

12 hours ago, Ryo95 said:

Hi, thanks for this awesome mod, it works really well ! I have a question / request : would it be possible to change the furniture type scene (ex : from a bed scene to a chair scene) by using the "Repositionning scene" feature from Sexlab ? For now it does not seem to work. Thanks !

It would be pretty complicated so I don't think it will be added.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 2:57 AM, lightspeed77 said:

Unfortunately I do hit no to the bed prompt and it goes right into a regular animation. Worse yet I’m getting the invisible animations for regular sex events through other prostitution/defeat/solutions mods, as well as it tries to double play another animation after one finishes (says it’s playing another animation in the top left but never does thankfully) 

Same here with SE version. First sexlab kept popping the prompt for bed and selecting no just went straight to normal sex animations on the spot. When I turned off asking for bed in sexlab, nothing much changed. It just went straight to normal sex.

I copied all the animation files like it was said in the description, registered them following sexlab 2000 rules via SL animation loader, furniture sex MCM detects all furniture types and selects them accordingly, set to override sexlab. Still nothing...

Anyone else using Nemesis and not FNIS? I have all the various animation packs installed, but Billyy about 90% and Leito about 50% of animations fail. Still plenty of others to work though (typically they start ok, but fail on transition to the next animation). Never happened with FNIS, but so much of the rest of my mod list only works with Nemesis

On 4/30/2021 at 8:59 AM, l1nkler said:

I made a patch so that this mod can work in VR. I basically did what GGx88A6HHsnl said and compiled the file. So far I had no issues and I can confirm that it works but it probably will only be compatible with V0.11 of this mod. Simply install Furniture Sex Framework 0.11 and let this mod overwrite it's files.

If I ever figure out how to properly do this I might make a proper patch that won't break with newer version of the mod but for now this should do.

Furniture Sex Framework VR Patch.zip 12.03 kB · 99 downloads

The same "patch" for 0.13. In the next update it would be nice to add a way to detect if the game is SE or VR and disable this function accordingly.

Furniture Sex Framework VR Patch-v0.13.7z

@shyguy570 could you please add FunnyBizness invisfurn anims to the roster? That SLAL pack has quite a few that would work well this this framework.

Also I have noticed a kind of 'quirk'. If you have foreplay turned on in the sexlab setting, then furniture sex framework will play two anims one after the other when it plays an invisfurn animtion. Would it be possible to ignore the foreplay setting 'if' (and only if) a furniture animation is chosen?

Edited by shardoom
On 10/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, shardoom said:

@shyguy570 could you please add FunnyBizness invisfurn anims to the roster? That SLAL pack has quite a few that would work well this this framework.

Also I have noticed a kind of 'quirk'. If you have foreplay turned on in the sexlab setting, then furniture sex framework will play two anims one after the other when it plays an invisfurn animtion. Would it be possible to ignore the foreplay setting 'if' (and only if) a furniture animation is chosen?

I don't plan on adding any more animation packs. Refer to the guide linked in the main post for how to make animations compatible.