Furniture Sex Framework

Will you be able to add options that allows us to choose which furniture in the vicinity to use? Sometimes you might be close to a chair and your character will decide to go to a nearby alchemy table instead.

Edit: Just now realized there were marker spells for this but it would still be nice to have a UI option for this as well, especially when triggering sex through dialogues

Edited by AceofWind
On 6/3/2021 at 2:41 AM, doejohn2525 said:

Here is a roughly modified file. Changed positioning of all Dogma bed anims + corrections from Kalysto. 

Tested on a single bed. Later, I will more accurately test everything again and adjust it better.

At least it's watchable now.

InvFurnAnim SLALPack v1_1.7z 4.86 kB · 12 downloads

Im a bit confused, if there supposed to be a new entry in SLAL MCM for each pack? Only Nibbles pack gets invisfurniture entry for me =-/ Might be that i run it on SE.

19 hours ago, nilead said:

Im a bit confused, if there supposed to be a new entry in SLAL MCM for each pack? Only Nibbles pack gets invisfurniture entry for me =-/ Might be that i run it on SE.

Very strange. Kalysto used SE and he hadn't such problems. Maybe you just didn't find them

I just cheked all json files in pack. (I checked it twice) and they all parsable. So there is  shouldn't be any kind of such a problems. 

nilead check if you just haven't installed any other ones besides Nibbles

Edited by doejohn2525

I'm using the DoeJohn2525's jsons in SE (although I haven't tested them all again) and haven't seen any problem so far.

Look for these categories in Animation Loader:
- InvisFurn NibblesAnims
- InvisFurn 3jiou
- InvisFurn DogmaMods
- InvisFurn K4Anims
- InvisFurn NazonootokoTI

The animation themselves all start with "Invis ***".

6 hours ago, doejohn2525 said:

1 hour ago, Kalysto said:

I'm using the DoeJohn2525's jsons in SE (although I haven't tested them all again) and haven't seen any problem so far.

I see, thanks for your reply. Obviously an issue on my end, ill post the solution here if i find one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if it was possible to add markers (like fmMarkerTable, fmMarkerChair, etc) through a script ingame and store them in the saved game or in a json or something, because using the CK to add markers is a nightmare, keep clicking the stuff between the camera and the furniture and I swear I will punch my monitor.

Read something about a future change in sexlab that will break this mod? Is that still true?

2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I was wondering if it was possible to add markers (like fmMarkerTable, fmMarkerChair, etc) through a script ingame and store them in the saved game or in a json or something, because using the CK to add markers is a nightmare, keep clicking the stuff between the camera and the furniture and I swear I will punch my monitor.

Read something about a future change in sexlab that will break this mod? Is that still true?

A lot of vanilla furniture is automatically detected and don't require placed markers. Manually placed markers is mostly just for walls and certain types of tables, which can't be auto detected.

Adding markers in-game is a bad idea because you can't see them and it'd be very difficult to edit them.

A new sexlab release will likely break the SE version, but the worst case is that it will have to overwrite base sexlab scripts like the LE version.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:50 AM, doejohn2525 said:

Very strange. Kalysto used SE and he hadn't such problems. Maybe you just didn't find them

I just cheked all json files in pack. (I checked it twice) and they all parsable. So there is  shouldn't be any kind of such a problems. 

I seem to have the same problem as nilead have but I only see 3jiou ones. I've installed your slal pack through Vortex for LE, if it makes any difference.

20 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I seem to have the same problem as nilead have but I only see 3jiou ones. I've installed your slal pack through Vortex for LE, if it makes any difference.

Sorry i dont use Vortex.

I just cleared the entire json folder right now, and installed my pack in real time ingame. SLAL saw everything.

I do not know what the problem may be.

I checked the file paths in the archive again - everything is fine. And the fact that you can see only 3jiou, and nilead can only see Nibbles  is very strange. I do not know whether he used Modmanagers or not. But I recommen to install it manually. I have suspicions that because of them you see only 1.

5 hours ago, doejohn2525 said:

Sorry i dont use Vortex.

I just cleared the entire json folder right now, and installed my pack in real time ingame. SLAL saw everything.

I do not know what the problem may be.

I checked the file paths in the archive again - everything is fine. And the fact that you can see only 3jiou, and nilead can only see Nibbles  is very strange. I do not know whether he used Modmanagers or not. But I recommen to install it manually. I have suspicions that because of them you see only 1.

Thank you, installing it manually works. I guess it just doesn't with Vortex.

Maby someone can help me. Been using this mod for SSE and had no problems so far. Suddenly the animation for furniture starts and then gets overritten by a one without furniture. It only affects animations that use furniture that is allready there. If the animations spans furniture it works fine. Does someone know a solution besides starting anew?

On 6/28/2021 at 6:06 AM, doejohn2525 said:

You are, indeed, correct. Manual installation did fix the problem. I do use NMM community (github) version. So apparently neither it nor Vortex can handle the pack. Regardless, after manual installation it seems to work just fine. Thanks again for sharing your work.

Edited by nilead

I'm afraid the update furniture types being more reliable isn't - added Billyy and Anubs as  I hadn't been using them . Updated your files, Took apprx 20 (yes, twenty) "updates" to get things checked - and "bench", checked before the updates, refuses to be acknowledged. (yes, bench animations had been working before the additions and update) Backless chair is also awol.

13 hours ago, Caithness said:

I'm afraid the update furniture types being more reliable isn't - added Billyy and Anubs as  I hadn't been using them . Updated your files, Took apprx 20 (yes, twenty) "updates" to get things checked - and "bench", checked before the updates, refuses to be acknowledged. (yes, bench animations had been working before the additions and update) Backless chair is also awol.

You're pressing update too soon after resetting your animation registry. Sexlab can take a VERY long time to register animations after resetting the registry, so if you have a ton of animations you might need to wait several minutes.

Uploaded version 0.12.1 which now shows how many sexlab animations were scanned in the update attempt.

Capture.PNG.3627f82f5d11467fc83ee62246d6065b.PNG

If this number is less than the number of animations you have enabled in SLAL you need to keep waiting for Sexlab to do its thing.

On 7/9/2021 at 11:09 AM, shyguy570 said:

You're pressing update too soon after resetting your animation registry. Sexlab can take a VERY long time to register animations after resetting the registry, so if you have a ton of animations you might need to wait several minutes.

Uploaded version 0.12.1 which now shows how many sexlab animations were scanned in the update attempt.

Capture.PNG.3627f82f5d11467fc83ee62246d6065b.PNG

If this number is less than the number of animations you have enabled in SLAL you need to keep waiting for Sexlab to do its thing.

that would explain it - I tend to set up SLAL, do the registrations then go immediately to Furniture Sex to set it up. Easy to wait then. 

Hello, anybody who can help me about the some of the animations no longer aligned on the  furniture (the bed animations specifically) and also some animations which end up with my character and the target doing the same humping animations? It was fine the night before when I tried running them but now they aren't. I've tried re-installing it  thinking I must've missed something but it unfortunately it didn't fix it. I'm at my wits end trying to fix it and I don't know what I did wrong because I never added new animations other than what was in the supported list. Any answer would be appreciated. 

7 hours ago, Finch85 said:

Does anybody still have v0_11 SE, because Wabbajack of Dungeons & Deviousness needs it.

The rules for Wabbajack in general and Glory's server and lists in particular are both clear: don't ask for old versions of files that are no longer available, don't contact mod authors for old versions of their mods, and don't share old versions of mods yourself.