1 minute ago, gender65 said:

For this light and simple mod I need to install a few more gigabytes of Devious Devices Assets and its addons ?! 

You don't. Just the plugin from DDA. Not even the meshes or textures.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It's possible but not practical.  The discount is a bartering buff that applies for any vendor.  A bartering debuff would likewise apply to any vendor, not just the one you angered.  The possibility for rape is there as a discouragement for refusing.  

What I meant was that merchants with high arousal could initiate a conversation about sex themselves with a discount offer. And as a punishment for refusal-an increase in the price. Thanks ))

8 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I don't know if this is possible but does the merchant remember what happened prior?

No, it doesn't.  You have a clean slate each time, subject to the merchant's current arousal and the present relationship level.  That also makes your request a little more risky, particularly with wear & tear if you want to avoid a certain type of sex, since you won't know what the merchant will want.  I like that there's some risk.  Realistically, you're not going to refuse the merchant often (some discount is better than none) so a lot of work in the area of remembering past refusals wouldn't be justified. 

I want to add a feature for a small configurable chance to improve relationship when you have sex with the merchant.  Other mods do that too, though, and I've been involved with other modding work so I haven't gotten to that.  Raising your relationship would do a little of what you want. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking to add anything, how about if the player refuses the merchant, IF the merchant decides to rape you there is also the chance they will take something from your inventory? Maybe ask if you want to buy it back, with gold or another round of sex? You could even make it riskier by having them say "You can have it back but you have to have sex with my friend." and of course you don't know who that will be... Could be fun! 

2 hours ago, JustMe469 said:

If you are looking to add anything, how about if the player refuses the merchant, IF the merchant decides to rape you there is also the chance they will take something from your inventory?

Hey, the guy has standards!  He's a rapist, not a thief.  ?  Simple-sounding things are often not.  Mods that take an item from player inventory run afoul of taking a quest item.  Or that daedric artifact you worked so hard for.  I'll just leave it with the chance for rape.  Really, it's just a disincentive for something you'd rarely do, since it's usually in your interest to accept. 

7 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

One thing I've found is that it seems pretty rare for vendors to have arousal over twenty. Maybe the threshold can be lowered to 10? Or, is there a way for NPC's to get higher arousal?

Nudity or sexy clothes will boost that, depending on the arousal model.  Flaunt it if you've got it.

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Minato1213 said:

Whenever I try to use the dialogue option the npc just repeats "Well..." indefinitely. Not sure what the issue could be.

It does that once if the merchant's SexLab Aroused gender preference faction has not been set yet.  The script tells SL Aroused to set the NPC's gender preference, after which the NPC can respond appropriately.  If it keeps looping, you're missing this mod's scripts or your SexLab Aroused isn't updating the merchant's gender preference faction. 

If you can't get that to work, you can turn off gender preference checking for this mod in the console with "set SLSP_IgnoreGenderPref to 1".

• 1 month later...

So I just downloaded this mod. I play as a female character, went up to the shop in whiterun and the alchemy shop next door. When I click on the can i get a discount, they just stare at me and dialogue doesnt continue. Besides being a noob to this any suggestion on getting this fixed?

4 hours ago, James79410 said:

So I just downloaded this mod. I play as a female character, went up to the shop in whiterun and the alchemy shop next door. When I click on the can i get a discount, they just stare at me and dialogue doesnt continue. Besides being a noob to this any suggestion on getting this fixed?

Have you verified that you've installed all required mods, especially an up-to-date version of Fuz Roh D'oh?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Fiderisu said:

Is there a mod that adds "sexiness" modifiers to clothes? Or something like that?

SexLab Aroused lets you treat body slot clothing as naked.  Other mods let you add sexy-clothing keywords to clothing, but those keywords don't affect arousal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oooh! Is there a way to integrate this with Submissive Lola? Like, if you try to buy/sell something from a merchant, your master/mistress interrupts and makes good on their threat to have you f*** the merchant for a discount? .... That might be complicated... Could also just be an event where they want to buy something themselves and Lola needs to get them their discount. (Installing this regardless, but that would be awesome!)

1 hour ago, SafyreStorme said:

Is there a way to integrate this with Submissive Lola?

There are no plans to do that, though I might eventually add some sort of merchant event to Submissive Lola, so that players would need to also have this small mod.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What keeps me away from this mod are the 30 seconds. Seems too short. And this in timescale 20. what for is that made ?

The trade buff cannot be made specific to the merchant you had sex with, so the short duration ensures that the buff wears off before you talk to other merchants.  Having sex with one merchant should not give you discounts with all merchants in the area.  The 30 second duration is in real seconds (not game seconds) so that should be plenty of time to open the trade window with the merchant you had sex with.

• 7 months later...

Love this mod, both this and the trainers mod, thanks!

I've been trying out OAroused lately, not sure what is different with that mod under the hood, but whatever faction / variable this mod looks for is missing it seems. Would it be possible for it to be patched to work together? I'll ask on the OAroused thread as well, it might be a good test for ensuring that mods viability as a replacement for SLA.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, R34x said:

Love this mod, both this and the trainers mod, thanks!

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, R34x said:

I've been trying out OAroused lately, not sure what is different with that mod under the hood, but whatever faction / variable this mod looks for is missing it seems. Would it be possible for it to be patched to work together?

I'm not familiar with OAroused.  This mod uses the arousal faction in the various versions of SexLab Aroused.

• 3 weeks later...