• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, Edzio said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

I would love to have one without DD requirements please? ?

I would just get the big DD AIO, Edzio, it's not that bad. If you don't really wanna use it all don't use it, but most of the best loverslab mods require it, and that's because it's a very intuitive device framework and the most compatible one yet. I'm using 1100 mods and AE 1.6.353 and I've only found two outfits that cause problems cause of their weird slots, and they were extremely fringe mods. If I do anything Loverslab in my load order, I always get Sexlab Framework, DD, and ZAZ.

Nice work, real simple. Works great when you're using Relationship Dialogue Systems as a substitute for SLEN which has the shopkeeper stuff, so now I have it all just about with SLPersuasion and RDS.

I had to disable the gender preference aspect cause shopkeepers were just saying "well". Idk why OSL Aroused Reborn wouldn't grab that. The Papyrus log doesn't have a request of some kind. Idk. How would that look in the Papyrus when this mod is requesting the gender preference so I know what to look for?

But I dig it yo! I can't believe you're still killin Hexbolt. I've probably been using your mods and mods you manage for years now. Thank you so much for keeping it up. I hope you're doing amazeballs!

Edited by LynErso666
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's just using SexLab Aroused's GetGenderPreference function.

I got you. Just found out from Ozooma that OSL Reborn doesn't handle the GenderPreference function *yet* so I'll just keep it disabled for now. Thanks a million for having that setting in there allowing me to set it. That was smooth work. I appreciate you.

On 5/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Edzio said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

I would love to have one without DD requirements please? ?

It is not difficult to do it yourself in Xedit - view all the replicas and remove the DD conditions. Then remove the dependence on DD.esm (however, here you need a version of edit 3.52 or earlier). That's it - the mod works.

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 10:02 PM, vjnmrf said:

It is not difficult to do it yourself in Xedit - view all the replicas and remove the DD conditions. Then remove the dependence on DD.esm (however, here you need a version of edit 3.52 or earlier). That's it - the mod works.

ok no idea how to do it, can give step by step instruction or just share the .esp ?

• 9 months later...

LOL . Incompatible with something. But thanks anyway XD

EDIT.: Looks like i need to disable SexLab Gender Preference option to make your mod work with OSL Aroused as i read above. Thanks.

EDIT.2: Even setting OSL Aroused Gender to both, this bug still happens. So it's incompatible with that version of Aroused or with some other mod i use. I already use a similar mod for Ostim, so i'm fine. Your mod probably has no bugs, just a matter of incompatibility with my setup.

Edited by GusCrow
  • 1 month later...

I swear this mod used to give you a weeklong discount with the specific merchant. Am I confusing this with another mod somehow? A fairly low discount that's only good for 30 seconds in exchange for trading your body seems pretty unreasonable when you can just wear clothing in this game to get better trade prices. I know I used a mod where you got like at least a couple days discount which is more reasonable (and I remember seeing this mod's name). Did something change here? What's up...

The mechanic in the mod I'm thinking of had the merchant approach you after the deed and say whether they thought the sex was good and how much a discount they'd give.

3 hours ago, Major Pwner said:

I swear this mod used to give you a weeklong discount with the specific merchant. Am I confusing this with another mod somehow?

Not this mod.  You'll notice that there hasn't been an update for 3 years.

Because it's a simple mod, the 30 second duration on the buff serves to keep players from earning a discount with one merchant and then using that discount with every other merchant, which is completely unreasonable.  A more complex mod might do what you want, but this one never has.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not this mod.  You'll notice that there hasn't been an update for 3 years.

Ah, apologies for the mistake - it probably has been at least 3 years since I used whatever mod I was thinking of. Also, sorry for this additional, 'unnecessary' post, but I wanted to show a little appreciation and say thank you for this mod (I'll still use it), and for your timely response! Your work and your very considerate reply is much appreciated. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

So you can ask Carlotta Valeria for a discount for an apple if you do sex with her ?

What i want to say : it would be nice to have an option to disable the dialogue, best a hotkey.

Yes, it could benefit from an exclusion feature, but it's not a sophisticated mod, so it includes all merchants.  Probably not a hotkey, though.  There are players who say they don't have enough hotkeys available.

Here's a version with a simple exclusion faction.  In the console, target the merchant to exclude and enter AddFac xx000D9E 1.  A batch file can simplify that.

SexualPersuasion (1.1) With Exclusion.7z

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, it could benefit from an exclusion feature, but it's not a sophisticated mod, so it includes all merchants.  Probably not a hotkey, though.  There are players who say they don't have enough hotkeys available.

Here's a version with a simple exclusion faction.  In the console, target the merchant to exclude and enter AddFac xx000D9E 1.  A batch file can simplify that.

SexualPersuasion (1.1) With Exclusion.7z 8.68 kB · 0 downloads

i forget to ask :

is hte discount for buying only or is it also for selling ?

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I was not able to test this mod with SE, but based on the experience with my previous mod, it should be compatible so I marked it that way.  If you use SE and the mod does not work for you, please let me know and I will update the description.

I wrote this mod for myself, then realized that I could make it public and others might get some use from it.  I play female characters, so I did not write support for males.  If there's enough interest I could do that, but I'm not really expecting a small mod like this to get much notice.

I tried it on SE. It installed fine with no detectable errors, however, there was no MCM settings if intended, but more importantly it was non-functional with vendors. There was no new dialog option or barter. I was really looking forward to trying it out. 

2 hours ago, Crasucks said:

It installed fine with no detectable errors, however, there was no MCM settings if intended, but more importantly it was non-functional with vendors.

There is no MCM.  It's a very simple mod.  Valid merchants for this mod must be in JobMerchantFaction, not in JobInnkeeperFaction, not married, and not children.  The PC must not have all orifices by Devious Devices (which must be installed to perform that check).  SexLab and SL Aroused are also required.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2023 at 12:53 AM, KingofJamaica said:

The "well" loop definitely is a problem with OSLAroused, works fine when i swap back to SLaroused. Not sure how LynErso6666 disabled gender preference stuff and got it to work, i've been bashing my head against it with no luck.

It's a bit late, but I got it working with OSLAroused.

I had to use OSLAroused's Show Arousal Key/Toggle Key (I have them bind to the same key, so I'm not sure which one is the one that works) on a merchant first, so that they were selected when entering OSLAroused MCM, then go to the Puppeteer option, changed their Gender Preference from Sexlab to Both (setting it to my characters gender prevented the loop, but they would always reject me). After doing this it worked correctly.

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 4:28 PM, Usenn said:

It's a bit late, but I got it working with OSLAroused.

I had to use OSLAroused's Show Arousal Key/Toggle Key (I have them bind to the same key, so I'm not sure which one is the one that works) on a merchant first, so that they were selected when entering OSLAroused MCM, then go to the Puppeteer option, changed their Gender Preference from Sexlab to Both (setting it to my characters gender prevented the loop, but they would always reject me). After doing this it worked correctly.

Came here for this. Not using OStim, so I may just switch back to another SLAroused version to avoid the hassle. Thanks!