Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

On 7/10/2020 at 4:18 AM, scZetto said:

Still working on it. The main characters have a lot of bustup files. Yukiko in particular takes a lot of work because her breasts are almost out of frame so I have to move her up and add the missing parts but things are moving along.

More progress:

b3_6_1.png.7ca00617036bb4191fe2251b6c409ff0.png

b4_1_1.png.8cd4190b72bdbf6ccc0e89e7b9e67ada.png

b22_2_0.png.3c2d32c093d0c746a60d98094b0d42ef.png

b32_1_0.png.546a324b1a6f74407dd6d71c84300689.png

pst_02e.png.a57a3d79bfcd1d1f87e14fb7ac21fb97.png

pst_03d.png.7c725fadc808db2cf382a0c036fa341a.png

pst_095.png.6a26e212319f4b1e4cfc294cfc367a08.png

Loving you work right now!
I would like to see the progress for all the people working on this. There were so many good ones.

This is just a curiosity though, is there a reason why Yukiko's nipples are dark brown while other characters are relatively on the pinker side?

9 hours ago, skypasser said:

This is just a curiosity though, is there a reason why Yukiko's nipples are dark brown while other characters are relatively on the pinker side?

I thought it a placeholder for where he wants to put the actual nipple. Having those there gives an idea of how the final product would come out, and can be replaced later.

Hi there,

does anybody know how to import edited textures?

I was able to extract and browse for files using the unpacker and Amicitia (following the tutorial available over at gamebanana),

however, i wasnt able to import an edited texture (tried saving as a png and dds then using the replace feature in Amicitia).

I am using gimp for my edits.

cheers!

P.S.

Looking forwards to @scZetto mod release.

(duno why i felt I had to mention that?)

this might be jumping the gun a bit, but how difficult do you think it would be to add additional scenes into the game? Like having the S-links culminate in an actual sex scene instead of an "intimate moment."

To clarify, I'm not saying animate anything in-game. I mean cgs or something like a visual novel.

1 hour ago, Reaper00140 said:

this might be jumping the gun a bit, but how difficult do you think it would be to add additional scenes into the game? Like having the S-links culminate in an actual sex scene instead of an "intimate moment."

To clarify, I'm not saying animate anything in-game. I mean cgs or something like a visual novel.

As far as I know we completely lack the tools to add anything to the story at all whatsoever

7 hours ago, Reaper00140 said:

That would be one of the things i would most like to see in a Persona mod. If they made a mod like this, i would play the game for the fourth time.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:48 PM, megadoom41 said:

As far as I know we completely lack the tools to add anything to the story at all whatsoever

Damn, that's what I was afraid of...

I suppose rewriting dialogue to be a bit more suggestive would be our only logical choice until someone finally finds a way.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:48 AM, megadoom41 said:

Actually that's not true, Shrinefox and the others at the Amicitia forums and Amicitia discord have tools for:
textures,
models (extract, edit and replace).
animations (can't completely replace them yet, but can make some changes to them(
script files (can decompile and recompile them, so editing the story is very much possible)

As for AMD files, most of them are just GMO files with a special header.

Here's some links to help:

The Wiki which contains info on the different formats and tools
https://amicitia.miraheze.org

The forum, where you can ask questions (so long as you don't post anything nsfw there)
https://shrinefox.com/forum/

The blog where you can see new releases, including the latest one, the P4G (PC Version) compatible Mod Compendium
https://amicitia-team.tumblr.com/

The github.io page where you can find many existing mods

https://amicitia.github.io/

And finally there is a discord server where if you're a developer you can get support

https://shrinefox.com/forum/app.php/faqpage#f8r0

Developers who are interested in helping create mods and tools can join TGE's private server by applying here. Note that membership is decided by his sole discretion, and is not guaranteed.
Anybody with reverse engineering experience is encouraged to apply!

21 hours ago, willace said:

Just make the mod yourself if you cannot wait, otherwise, don't complain while you are just enjoying other people's hard work!!!!!?

I'm not criticizing the guy, it's the first time that I follow someone making a mod so I don't know if it's normal to take so long for someone to be without posting anything.

?Sorry I haven't posted in a while! ?A few surprises came up and I'm gonna be away from my computer till the end of the month. I'll share my current version of the mod once I'm back and keep working on it as time goes on.

As for Yukikos nipples: I realize the color might be strange and sometimes I find strange things appealing. I can make another version with pink nipples or w/e since it's just a simple color change.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:48 AM, scZetto said:

?Sorry I haven't posted in a while! ?A few surprises came up and I'm gonna be away from my computer till the end of the month. I'll share my current version of the mod once I'm back and keep working on it as time goes on.

As for Yukikos nipples: I realize the color might be strange and sometimes I find strange things appealing. I can make another version with pink nipples or w/e since it's just a simple color change.

you can use the color of the lips to do the nips!, usually they are simillar.

• 3 weeks later...