Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

Removes Chie's Spats from her weapons (meaning during combat). The easiest way to see is to have 4 members, and then have her guard. One of the members will be across from her and will have a good view There are a few I think I missed, but that's due to the textures being different from the others in the location of the spats. Those are:
-Spring Boots
-Rocket Boots
-Heavy Metal Boots
-Wrestling Boots
That shouldn't matter too much as those aren't used often.

Reminder that we now have a Discord server at https://discord.gg/xkuSCZ9

Chie No Spats.zip

On 10/19/2020 at 1:27 AM, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

Here it is! My biggest mod to date! It is the full nude portrait mod (not every portrait is actually nude). This mod covers all of the main 6 outfits for each of the main 4 girls, so special outfits that aren't worn more than once aren't included. It also includes all of their expressions and glasses. This only took around 2 hours to do. It uses the nude bustups that I have been using for a bit now.

Full_Nude_Portrait_Mod.zip 106.71 MB · 360 downloads

Hello, Thank you for this awesome mod.
However, there seems to be one file that has not been converted into nude bustup.

Specifically, I'm seeing b4_5 files (Yukiko's surprised face school uniform) file shows Yukiko still in her school uniform.

If there happens to be any other, I'll notify.

57 minutes ago, skypasser said:

Hello, Thank you for this awesome mod.
However, there seems to be one file that has not been converted into nude bustup.

Specifically, I'm seeing b4_5 files (Yukiko's surprised face school uniform) file shows Yukiko still in her school uniform.

If there happens to be any other, I'll notify.

When you're replacing hundreds of files you're bound to miss one I guess. Fixed version included. As well as just the b4_5 files if you don't want to redownload the whole thing.

Full_Nude_Portrait_Mod.zip Yuki Fix.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 2:11 PM, IoriK said:

so idk if i'm doing something wrong or i'm just dumb but installing the mod does nothing for me 

I've followed the Gamebananna guide to setting up the mod loader reloaded and aeumulus

Try this video it's much easier to use 

just put the mods in the right data folders and it should work 

Hello everybody and thanks to the modders for their wonderful creations. I followed the video tutorial every step of the way except for the UI overhaul download (I downloaded the most recent one) but nothing changed in game. I'm using Reloaded-ii v1.6.1 and v1.20 of the mod loader like the video so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could help me I'd be very appreciative.

7 hours ago, Chronicle80 said:

Hello everybody and thanks to the modders for their wonderful creations. I followed the video tutorial every step of the way except for the UI overhaul download (I downloaded the most recent one) but nothing changed in game. I'm using Reloaded-ii v1.6.1 and v1.20 of the mod loader like the video so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could help me I'd be very appreciative.

Try using Aemulus Package Manager instead. It worked better for me. The tutorial on how to use it is on that page too

On 11/17/2020 at 9:19 AM, Chronicle80 said:

probably didn't put the mods in the right folder 

1 hour ago, yahirasucks said:

probably didn't put the mods in the right folder 

When I was just using Reloaded-ii and the mod loader I first tried putting folders which contained the data0000x folders into the "mods" folder through Steam>steamapps>common>Persona4Golden. So for example I tried putting in the folder named "Rise" which contains "data00000" which contains "bustup" which contains all the bin files. Then I tried just putting the data00000 with the bustup folder which contains the bin files into said "mods" folder. I then tried the Aemulus loader and did the same process. I tried putting the "Rise" folder into the packages folder inside the AemulusPackageManager folder. Then I tried just using the data00000 folder. All of these didn't work. If I'm missing something obvious or if my wording wasn't clear plaese let me know. I'd also prefer to move this to pms if possible so we don't clog up the main thread.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:39 PM, Chronicle80 said:

When I was just using Reloaded-ii and the mod loader I first tried putting folders which contained the data0000x folders into the "mods" folder through Steam>steamapps>common>Persona4Golden. So for example I tried putting in the folder named "Rise" which contains "data00000" which contains "bustup" which contains all the bin files. Then I tried just putting the data00000 with the bustup folder which contains the bin files into said "mods" folder. I then tried the Aemulus loader and did the same process. I tried putting the "Rise" folder into the packages folder inside the AemulusPackageManager folder. Then I tried just using the data00000 folder. All of these didn't work. If I'm missing something obvious or if my wording wasn't clear plaese let me know. I'd also prefer to move this to pms if possible so we don't clog up the main thread.

idk about aemulus all you need to do is put the bins in your bustup folder in data00000 and then open the reloaded version of the game

12 hours ago, skypasser said:

Thank you all modders for your hard work!

I have a question, was there any Naoto Bust up mod?
Was wondering if there was something that I missed.

Regardless, the experience using the mod has been very nice.

Thank you again.

i don't really plan on making naoto I made Ebi, Kashiwagi, Rise, and working on finishing yukiko but i think that's all the one's il'll be making at least for now

On 11/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, skypasser said:

Thank you all modders for your hard work!

I have a question, was there any Naoto Bust up mod?
Was wondering if there was something that I missed.

Regardless, the experience using the mod has been very nice.

Thank you again.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:48 PM, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

When you're replacing hundreds of files you're bound to miss one I guess. Fixed version included. As well as just the b4_5 files if you don't want to redownload the whole thing.

Full_Nude_Portrait_Mod.zip 106.22 MB · 498 downloads Yuki Fix.zip 2.01 MB · 206 downloads

Naoto is included in this pack

• 2 weeks later...