Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1113000/Persona_4_Golden/

So, this game just came out today (June 14th, 2020). I know that it won't be possible to mod this right now unless someone finds a way to extract the models, but just wanted to get it out there.

The models do look a little outdated compared to the modern character models these days (due to it being a port of 2012 PS Vita title), but maybe changing the character portrait might not be too bad either!

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg.9db03550371540848e9baf595fd7ec86.jpg

persona-4-golden-pc_2020-06-06_040.jpg.83bcaaefbdc59cd8fc99c1e093ec7f48.jpg

four_way_attack.0.jpeg.5a9391a1ffe235f6cc5c91992cb02d7c.jpeg

If anyone has better images that reflects this game, please do upload them so that the modders have higher chance of making cool mods for this game!

Man I got mix feelings. I mean I do think everything should get nude mods now more than ever..... But I beat this game 5 times. I don't think a nude mod will make me play it all over again, esp without my Personas. Maybe if P5 Royal gets a PC port I'll play that with a nude mod.

45 minutes ago, Seanne said:

It's really weird to be lectured about being horny by a person whose avatar is a furry with a giant dick, and is on a forum that specifically exists for making adult game mods...

See, I saw this way earlier in the day/yesterday, and was going to say this??? But still lowkey agreeing with them. I only stopped because I figure saying anything even remotely along the line, reasonable or not, wouldn't go down well but, my own personal statement is more like, before we get mods like these, can we get mods to fix actual issues first??

But I've basically got most of my own issues fixed so that's a quarter of the reason why I shrugged it off, but there needs to be more universal fixes for people rather than just a type of solution that either will or won't work for you, hence my original point, mods to fix serious issues first, at least as far as modders can go.

Even despite all this, while I don't tell anyone how to play their games, I ultimately still can't understand these kinds of mods for this game. I have a LOT of legitimate questions that I'm not going to get into as far as this game goes though so, again, I understand them saying that, but more than likely not for the same reason.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, VonVolx said:

Man I got mix feelings. I mean I do think everything should get nude mods now more than ever..... But I beat this game 5 times. I don't think a nude mod will make me play it all over again, esp without my Personas. Maybe if P5 Royal gets a PC port I'll play that with a nude mod.

There is a pretty nice cheat engine table that will let you unlock almost all personas and even edit them. I was able to give a lvl 2 Izanagi Jihad, Pralaya, absorb wind and Victory Cry. Jihad is a spell only Margaret can use.

10 hours ago, Lord Galli said:

There is a pretty nice cheat engine table that will let you unlock almost all personas and even edit them. I was able to give a lvl 2 Izanagi Jihad, Pralaya, absorb wind and Victory Cry. Jihad is a spell only Margaret can use.

Meh its not much the persona its that I would play and what skip everything cause I already played so much. I meant more That I built certain Personas certain ways and even with cheat engine still not worth to replay just for nudes maybe in another 5 years.

Well if that is the case, then no need to rain on the persona parade here man.

All of us here are excited for the game and by the looks of it the release on PC is breaking records so other persona game ports are not far-fetched in the future.

For now ride the hype train with us or wait for the one you want to ride!

On 6/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, Skizzikus said:

Update, managed to get a texture edit for the actual model working too. I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the models directly, so this is the best I'll be able to do for this kinda thing for now. :)

https://imgur.com/a/2A3sQju

That portrait looks nice as hell. Did you make it yourself or find it somewhere? In the latter case, could you possibly share where you got it? I'd love to use it.

2 hours ago, Daman616 said:

That portrait looks nice as hell. Did you make it yourself or find it somewhere? In the latter case, could you possibly share where you got it? I'd love to use it.

Thanks! I made it myself yeah. I'm hoping to have a download available soon with a bunch of the portraits and a few of the models edited somewhat soon, (probably only the swimsuit costumes tho, since they'd be the easiest to do).

Also I should mention that its an absolute bitch to work with this games files. Its not really hard... just tedious as hell. Chie alone has just 90 separate files for all her portraits. And the same pretty much goes for Rise, Yukiko, and Naoto. So... yeah, it might take a while to get through all of them lol

11 minutes ago, Skizzikus said:

Also I should mention that its an absolute bitch to work with this games files. Its not really hard... just tedious as hell. Chie alone has just 90 separate files for all her portraits. And the same pretty much goes for Rise, Yukiko, and Naoto. So... yeah, it might take a while to get through all of them lol

Cheering you on here!

Thank you for all your hard work!
They look amazing.