Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

16 hours ago, IAmMavikak said:

So Ive done a bit more work and I've attached it to this post, it only adds some early game Chie edits, and I think some summer edits I think  if you want to use it I would install Zetto's mod and install mine over it so you get more custom ones. They should be ready to drag n drop into your mod folder but I'm not sure as its my first time doing stuff like this.

Might upload some tomorrow or possibly later if I have the time

Cya

!Mavikak's nude mod.7z

Hey, just to let you know, not all of chie's at school winter clothes are changed. On 04/14 her jacket is closed in some scenes. Thought I'd point it out.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:20 PM, Fire Witch Sakuya said:

Actually this does beg the question of taking Naoto into consideration. Will Naoto be binded in some artworks or unbineded completely? If the goal of the mod is nude then would it be better to have her just unbinded in the mod or?

Well I am not an artist, but, from what I can tell, a lot of Naoto's default clothing does not lend itself well to having tits added. Also, a binder would count as clothing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17 minutes ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

Wait was that part of your mod? I actually didn't know. My bad. We really need to coordinate more. I should have given credit to the person who made the original art though. He's 2 pages back on the thread iirc

it's ok bro currently im working on rise ( time skip ) yukiko and ebi i plan on fixing most of if not all of them

13 hours ago, dragonrulertidal said:

Hey, just to let you know, not all of chie's at school winter clothes are changed. On 04/14 her jacket is closed in some scenes. Thought I'd point it out.

Yeah I know I just didn't have time to finish her, I've decided that I'm only going to do Chie in her jacket unless there are some similar ones for other character in outfits, I should have it finished in a few days, its just that I spend a lot of my time busy with school and programming stuff

51 minutes ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

Fair, is the nude Kashiwagi that you made 1024 x 1024? Because the one posted earlier in the thread wasn't and I needed to do some faking to make it not look super blurry

They should have been idk why they shrunk when I posted them here since I exported them from the bin

40 minutes ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

It depends. There doesn't seem to be much communication between people on this thread and so someone else might be working on the exact same thing you are working on and then we end up with 2 differnet sets of artwork.

How about we make a list of what everyone is currently working on and what others want to work on. A easy way could be quoting this message and leaving your username, status of work (Done with, working on, or wanting to do), and the character/persona's you're doing. If you want to help with someone who is already doing something, you can ask them and see if you can't split the load. Then if someone wants to compile all the files into one mod, that will make things easier for the people downloading it.