Persona 4 Golden (Mod Request)

22 hours ago, scZetto said:

Sorry to say, but I have to stop working on this for a while. Life's thrown one too many curve balls recently and I just don't have the motivation to play the game, let alone mod it.  I might get back to this mod one day, but for now, it's not getting updated. ?

Hey, I can understand life getting to you and need a break or stopping entirely. We all appreciate what you've already done and hope that one day, when you are feeling better, you can back to it whether it's a month from now or a year from now. Until then I only have one question. Would you be okay if someone continues your work?

2 hours ago, dragonrulertidal said:

Would you be okay if someone continues your work?

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm okay with people continuing my mod and bundling it with their mod, modifying it, whatever. It's up for the community to do what it wants with it.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:42 AM, scZetto said:

Sorry to say, but I have to stop working on this for a while. Life's thrown one too many curve balls recently and I just don't have the motivation to play the game, let alone mod it.  I might get back to this mod one day, but for now, it's not getting updated. ?

Totally understand man, good luck with whatever you are dealing with. Did you ever make a google drive of all the images you worked on? I’d love to check those out. Thank u sm for the hard work! 

I made a mod that removes the bath towels from the bustups that use them (and no I didn't do Nanako you degenerates). I can do more if yall can give me outfit edits. If you can edit outfits to be more lewd, I can do the hard part of making it into a mod (putting all of the faces onto the outfit and putting them into the corrct bin files).

Outfits that probably can be edited (expression means the number that signifies expression ranges from 1-15 usually)

• Chie
    • School Uniform (b3_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b3_expression_2)
    • Open Jacket (b3_expression_4)
    • Bikini? Not sure how to make more lewd other than remove (b3_40_0)
    • Summer Festival Outfit (b3_60_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (b3_90_0)
  • Yukiko
    • Summer School Uniform (b4_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b4_expression_2)
    • Winter Outfit (b4_expression_4)
    • Bikini? Same problem as Chie (b4_40_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (b4_100_0)
    • Shadow (b37_expression_0)
  • Rise
    • Summer School Uniform (b5_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b5_expression_2)
    • Winter School Uniform? Remove undershirt to reveal cleavage? (b5_expression_3)
    • Winter Outfit? See above
    • I don't remember what this outfit is from, but do the same as with the last 2 (b5_expression_6)
    • Summer Festival Outfit (Open up cleavage) (b5_30_0)
    • Bikini? (b5_50_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (already a bikini with cleavage) (b5_80_0)
    • Shadow? (b38_1_expression)

There are a lot more (Naoto and every side female (EXCEPT NANAKO and Ayane)), but if anyone has the ability to do the artistic part, I can do the technical part.

I could do a full nude portrait mod, but then there'd be like 1 portrait for every female plus facial expressions and I feel like that is just out of the spirit of what we are trying to do here.

I'm also including a Zip file with all of the png files that I used to the main 4 girls, if you are going to make lewd outfits for the girls, I'd appreciate you using these as the nude layer/template so that things look right.

Nude Bustups is not a mod, but a resource for people making lewd bustups

Remove Bath Towels.zip

Nude Bustups.zip

So, I took Zetto's original mod and made some changes:
1. I removed Yukiko entirely because of her dark nipples
2. I added Chie with her glasses into the pack

Included is also a png of how much of the bust I need to be able to make these mods work. I can get all of the expressions by just layering the lewd body over the normal body and exporting.

Chie Summer School.png

Zetto's Vanilla P4G Nude Sprites Mod Remastered.zip

So I have a few ideas to make this less morally ambigious in terms of the age of the main cast

This list is in order of speculated difficulty

1. Change a text box early in the game to preface the whole thing as them being adults despite any mentions of age / Izanami's influence makes them all think that they are 3 years younger than they actually are.
  2. Change all mentions of high school to college and say the reason that they're doing classes at an old high school while the college is under renovations
  3. Change every character to be a senior
    1. Change all mentions of second year and first year to third year
    2. Move 2-2 classroom to the 3-2 classroom
      1. Make the 3-2 door lead to the 2-2 room
      2. Rename 2-2 to 3-2
      3. Make the internal 2-2 door lead to the outside of 3-2s
    3. Rise and Naoto are now in the same grade as Yu, Chie, and Yukiko, but in a different homeroom

https://www.strawpoll.me/21118598 to vote on a method.

Edit: There is another method not included in the poll: It's a modified version of option 3, but I don't move the classroom. That one, in terms of difficulty, is the second easiest because I only need to change mentions of specific grades and ages.

On 10/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

I made a mod that removes the bath towels from the bustups that use them (and no I didn't do Nanako you degenerates). I can do more if yall can give me outfit edits. If you can edit outfits to be more lewd, I can do the hard part of making it into a mod (putting all of the faces onto the outfit and putting them into the corrct bin files).

Outfits that probably can be edited (expression means the number that signifies expression ranges from 1-15 usually)

• Chie
    • School Uniform (b3_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b3_expression_2)
    • Open Jacket (b3_expression_4)
    • Bikini? Not sure how to make more lewd other than remove (b3_40_0)
    • Summer Festival Outfit (b3_60_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (b3_90_0)
  • Yukiko
    • Summer School Uniform (b4_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b4_expression_2)
    • Winter Outfit (b4_expression_4)
    • Bikini? Same problem as Chie (b4_40_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (b4_100_0)
    • Shadow (b37_expression_0)
  • Rise
    • Summer School Uniform (b5_expression_1)
    • Summer Outfit (b5_expression_2)
    • Winter School Uniform? Remove undershirt to reveal cleavage? (b5_expression_3)
    • Winter Outfit? See above
    • I don't remember what this outfit is from, but do the same as with the last 2 (b5_expression_6)
    • Summer Festival Outfit (Open up cleavage) (b5_30_0)
    • Bikini? (b5_50_0)
    • Epilogue Outfit (already a bikini with cleavage) (b5_80_0)
    • Shadow? (b38_1_expression)

There are a lot more (Naoto and every side female (EXCEPT NANAKO and Ayane)), but if anyone has the ability to do the artistic part, I can do the technical part.

I could do a full nude portrait mod, but then there'd be like 1 portrait for every female plus facial expressions and I feel like that is just out of the spirit of what we are trying to do here.

I'm also including a Zip file with all of the png files that I used to the main 4 girls, if you are going to make lewd outfits for the girls, I'd appreciate you using these as the nude layer/template so that things look right.

Nude Bustups is not a mod, but a resource for people making lewd bustups

Remove Bath Towels.zip 3.06 MB · 105 downloads

Nude Bustups.zip 1.91 MB · 78 downloads

All of the Zip files are unavailable at the moment. Can you reupload them? Also if you happen to feel like it for a side project, could you maybe do the full nude portraits for the 4 main party girls? Not every expression, just the smiling ones for each. That's only if you feel like it though.

26 minutes ago, Something Idc said:

All of the Zip files are unavailable at the moment. Can you reupload them? Also if you happen to feel like it for a side project, could you maybe do the full nude portraits for the 4 main party girls? Not every expression, just the smiling ones for each. That's only if you feel like it though.

I can download them still... I'll put them in this post as well just to see if that helps, but it might be a you problem? And yes, I can do the full nude one. It's just going to be the files in the nude bustups but on every outfit. The thing about not doing every expression is that either you would only ever have one bustup period for every girl, or you have expressions but it constantly switches between the nude portrait and the expressions. Tbh there's only 15 expressions that need to be done for each girl.

However, it is currently 10:30pm where I live, so I will work on that tomorrow. I'd expect it to be done by noon tomorrow (pacific time).

Nude Bustups.zip Remove Bath Towels.zip

3 hours ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

Yeah I did look at it again and that Chie artwork did have bigger tits than I realized. If I'm not mistaken the size order goes: Naoto (unbineded) > Rise > Yukiko > Chie > Naoto (binded). I don't know the size for the side characters, but that's a start at least.

We know bust sizes a little bit from the bath towel outfits and the bikinis

Actually this does beg the question of taking Naoto into consideration. Will Naoto be binded in some artworks or unbineded completely? If the goal of the mod is nude then would it be better to have her just unbinded in the mod or?

7 hours ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

I'd rather be consistent with the nipple styles, so if we are going to do that we should use the nude base I was using. The nipples you are using just stand out too much to me. I think that the other ones fit the style of the game better. Otherwise, it looks great.

Yeah I am using those bases but I really like the chie with an unzipped coat so I'm using that base for her with a coat but for stuff like her summer uniform and others I'm just gonna use the nude bases.

2 hours ago, Fire Witch Sakuya said:

Also one more thing, bring up the concept of full nude again, maybe have it be an option? Like a toggle that allows someone to turn full nude on or off. Idk if that would be harder or anything but it does seem like an option for those who do want full nude.

It seems like Zetto is doing that but I am working on a full nude mod using bases and I believe some other guy is aswell. I would include a toggle but I have no artistic talent and I don't want to bundle my mod with someone else's unless they are ok with it.

4 hours ago, Thick Thighs Save Lives said:

I can download them still... I'll put them in this post as well just to see if that helps, but it might be a you problem? And yes, I can do the full nude one. It's just going to be the files in the nude bustups but on every outfit. The thing about not doing every expression is that either you would only ever have one bustup period for every girl, or you have expressions but it constantly switches between the nude portrait and the expressions. Tbh there's only 15 expressions that need to be done for each girl.

However, it is currently 10:30pm where I live, so I will work on that tomorrow. I'd expect it to be done by noon tomorrow (pacific time).

Nude Bustups.zip 1.91 MB · 3 downloads Remove Bath Towels.zip 3.06 MB · 3 downloads

These work perfectly now, thank you!

So Ive done a bit more work and I've attached it to this post, it only adds some early game Chie edits, and I think some summer edits I think  if you want to use it I would install Zetto's mod and install mine over it so you get more custom ones. They should be ready to drag n drop into your mod folder but I'm not sure as its my first time doing stuff like this.

Might upload some tomorrow or possibly later if I have the time

Cya

!Mavikak's nude mod.7z

Here it is! My biggest mod to date! It is the full nude portrait mod (not every portrait is actually nude). This mod covers all of the main 6 outfits for each of the main 4 girls, so special outfits that aren't worn more than once aren't included. It also includes all of their expressions and glasses. This only took around 2 hours to do. It uses the nude bustups that I have been using for a bit now.

Full_Nude_Portrait_Mod.zip

These 2 zip files include the bustup of the characters that need a nude base, and the outfits that need a lewd edit.

I'd like it if you could use the nude bustups of Chie, Yuki, Rise, and Naoto as a basis for the style to imitate. I have a few ideas for some of the outfits

1. Chie
    1. Epilogue: Either remove yellow shirt or make semi-transparent
  2. Yukiko
    1. Normal School Uniform: Remove the white undershirt to reveal cleavage/tits
    2. Summer Casual: See above
    3. Winter outfit: See above but with brown shirt instead
  3. Rise
    1. School Uniforms: Maybe remove the school logo for cleavage/make shirt transparent
    2. Summer Outfit: Remove upper shirt?
    3. Winter outfits: Remove undershirts to reveal cleave/make transparent?
  4. Naoto
    1. Normal outfit: Transparent?
    2. Blue shirt: if this isn't too much, unbutton more to reveal cleavage
    3. Other outfits: Remove undershirt and make transparent
  5. Teacher
    1. School: Remove bra/unbutton shirt even more
    2. Casual: Remove undershirt
    3. Dress: Remove part covering nipples
  6. I accidently included Sayako forgetting she is part of the original lewd mod
  7. Ai Ebihara
    1. School outfit: Same treatment as other summer school uniforms
    2. Winter outfit: no idea
    3. Casual: Remove bowed undershirt to reveal tits
  8. Yumi
    1. School outfit: see above about white school outfits
  9. Marie
    1. Epilogue: honestly idk

Characters to be lewded.zip Outfits to be lewded.zip

Edit: I forgot to include Yukiko and Naoto's shadows in the outfits that need to be lewded, so here is the original png

b37_1_0.png

b40_1_0.png

d316331f28d66cd34f3a597b49d1dfb3.jpgHello everyone. I was planning on making an expansion to this mod that uses the full sprites instead of the bust-ups. However, I am terrible at photoshop and can't use it. Could someone use the other sprites as a frame of reference to complete these. The full sprites look like this.