16 hours ago, GlibbaGlabba said:

Yes, I saw that too. Looks fucking amazing. I didn't have the chance to test this yet, but people seem to like it a lot so I guess this will the default solution for all things dialogue from now on. This makes working in this mod much, much easier. I had another look at the scripts recently and they are really messy. Some spelling errors that probably prevent some parts of the mod from functioning entirely. I am really looking forward to fixing all of this, but first I have to figure out Papyrus/Sexlab scripting.

I am also working on a spreadsheet with all dialogue options neatly listed, so people can bring in their own ideas for better lines. With SKVA Synth, they can even send me the audio files so I can choose the best sounding ones, assuming the tool can do some lines better than others.
Regarding this: I can already see some form of legal action on the horizon, so I think that hosting those sexually explicit audio files on LL is a bad idea. It'd be better to have them on some other hosting service and people can just merge them together with the mod they belong to.

EDIT: git.loverslab.com , the place where I could read up on how scripting with SexLab works seems to be down for me and ashal hasn't replied to my message about this since spring last year. If anyone has an idea where to get some info about SexLab coding it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I found an archived version. Maybe this would help you?

https://web.archive.org/web/20141031163146/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/function-quickstart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:25 PM, denaxius said:

Folks... Apologies for delay. But It's done... I've done it

Part 1 is complete!

I've pretty much added voice lines for every female option, (excluding; oldkindly, oldgrumpy, child and elenwen)

and some character specific dialogues as a proof of concept.

(Also lipsync ain't great but it's still there)

Things missing are a few guild specific and lesbian dialogues... but other than that.... here it is

SEXLAB_ROMANCE_V1.rar 113.7 MB · 286 downloads

Enjoy cooming!

Denaxius there is a new xVoiceSynth software! i'm just wondering if you will update this. 

On 1/14/2021 at 10:02 AM, GlibbaGlabba said:

EDIT: git.loverslab.com , the place where I could read up on how scripting with SexLab works seems to be down for me and ashal hasn't replied to my message about this since spring last year. If anyone has an idea where to get some info about SexLab coding it would be greatly appreciated.

Sadly, gitlab.loverslab does not exist anymore.

The code of SexLab itself was documents with comments as much as possible, and there are still some guides on this site.

And there are a ton of people that can answer to your questions in case you have some while developing SexLab mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 1:33 AM, NuclearSatan said:

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:20 AM, Zagrus the old said:

Can we get an update of how is the mod going?

Had some time to fix a minor conflict with USSEP.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:04 AM, CPU said:

Sadly, gitlab.loverslab does not exist anymore.

The code of SexLab itself was documents with comments as much as possible, and there are still some guides on this site.

And there are a ton of people that can answer to your questions in case you have some while developing SexLab mods.

Any links to the guides you mentioned?

On 3/11/2021 at 4:50 AM, Zagrus the old said:

I'm starting to get worried again!

Don't worry, just wait.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, zergface said:

Another abandoned mod, nothing new

Hey, it's just semi-abandoned until I finally have time to dive into modding again.

• 3 weeks later...

So... Sorry for the long wait folks.?

Here's an actual 'update' of this mod. Not sure if there is still much interest, or if there are any other voiced sexlab mods out there as of now.

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar

I've updated some voice lines and added a few new ones, related to guild stuff specifically.

I've actually had this file ready for a few months now but I wanted to mess around with VASynth first.

First impressions are... mixed. On one hand VASynth can produce words that would be impossible to create through audio splicing in Audacity, but on the other the audio generated is often extremely warbly. My honest to god recommendation would be to stick to both Audio splicing from vanilla files while mixing with VASynth.

As of now at least.

Glibba Glabba, I think you should put my file up on the mod page, to breathe some life into this mod. I know it isn't the direction you wanted to take with this mod but at least there will be some renewed interest. Meaning that, maybe, you can get more people on board.

As of now I'm on hiatus, consider this the last work I'll do on this mod as I've moved on to other things.

I'll stick around to answer some questions if there are any.

tenor.gif.cd83d464befac3b02877c72828f62d8c.gif

On 4/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, denaxius said:

Here's an actual 'update' of this mod. Not sure if there is still much interest, or if there are any other voiced sexlab mods out there as of now.

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar 141.12 MB · 14 downloads

I've updated some voice lines and added a few new ones, related to guild stuff specifically.

I've actually had this file ready for a few months now but I wanted to mess around with VASynth first.

First impressions are... mixed. On one hand VASynth can produce words that would be impossible to create through audio splicing in Audacity, but on the other the audio generated is often extremely warbly. My honest to god recommendation would be to stick to both Audio splicing from vanilla files while mixing with VASynth.

As of now at least.

Glibba Glabba, I think you should put my file up on the mod page, to breathe some life into this mod. I know it isn't the direction you wanted to take with this mod but at least there will be some renewed interest. Meaning that, maybe, you can get more people on board.

As of now I'm on hiatus, consider this the last work I'll do on this mod as I've moved on to other things.

Very nice of you to share the mod with us, it's a pity that Glibba don't update very often.

• 1 month later...

I use the old sexlab romance mod mainly to compliment women and raise my speech skill. Does this mod require the original SL romance mod or would I need to uninstall that mod and use this one? Also would there be any chance to hook this into SLEN so that SLEN relationship rank has a chance to increase when using this mod?

• 2 months later...

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar 141.12 MB · 275 downloads

As of now at least.

@denaxius Do I need the original file on page one along with this file you uploaded, or is the  file you posted all I need to have everything working?

Edit: I installed v3 alone by itself without installing anything else, and I have no new dialog with any npc at all. I tried with an exsisting save and with a brand new character and still no new dialog choices or options at all, so I am very confused as to what to do now. There is a MCM Menu and both dialog of male and female options are checked but no npc no matter who it is I talk to has any new dialog options at all, none. Do I need to install the original file on page on to get the romance dialog options to show up or is the v3 file all I need??? I ran ssedit and checked for any conflicts with it and did not show any at all, so I'm really at a loss here as to how to get this to work so I can try it out.

Edited by Martok73
Need help getting it to work
On 6/7/2021 at 1:56 PM, jdods13 said:

I use the old sexlab romance mod mainly to compliment women and raise my speech skill. Does this mod require the original SL romance mod or would I need to uninstall that mod and use this one? Also would there be any chance to hook this into SLEN so that SLEN relationship rank has a chance to increase when using this mod?

Only use this version. This one is meant to replace and expand upon the old romance mod and will be updated in the future. Integration into SLEN would be pointless because SLEN has the speech based dialogue to initiate a sexlab scene. In other words the two mods do the same thing. Romance is just less complex than SLEN.

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar 141.12 MB · 331 downloads

As of now at least.

Dialogue options don't seem to appear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, I've used this mod for a few days and it was working fine, but today it seems something is messing it up. For one, when I try to lead someone to a more private place, they stop following after a few seconds. Second, when I don't choose to go to a more private place, the only option I get is "you're only worthy of my feet, you scum." Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

UPDATE: Loaded a previous save and everything's working fine. Maybe something went wrong in that particular save for some reason.

Edited by Andy.Simms1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 8:58 PM, denaxius said:

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar 141.12 MB · 548 downloads

As of now at least.

Thank you very much for your work.

But can you make a Ignore Gender patch like the old SL Romance? Please?

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know what is happening, but the mod stoped working

I can talk with the people and ask for sex, but when I pass the check, the only options I have are:

-Better later

-You deserve my feet. The npc always answers, -How dare you.

Its odd!

And if i tell someone to follow me to a place more discreet they dont follow at all.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:38 PM, Andy.Simms1 said:

So, I've used this mod for a few days and it was working fine, but today it seems something is messing it up. For one, when I try to lead someone to a more private place, they stop following after a few seconds. Second, when I don't choose to go to a more private place, the only option I get is "you're only worthy of my feet, you scum." Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

UPDATE: Loaded a previous save and everything's working fine. Maybe something went wrong in that particular save for some reason.

Seems to me that you had the same bug as me.

I tried reloading older saves but with no success...

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else having an issue where you successfully seduce a partner (exa: Ysolda) you take them to say the inn room of the Bannered Mare and you go through the dialogue; "This spot looks good" then "I wish to bed you" it asks if you want to use the nearby bed, you click yes, then the partner just walks away after the camera goes third person? Like no animation, no fade, no nothing. I just started trying to get SL to work but so far it hasn't. The framework doesn't tell you if you need to download additional animations, the spell that was supposed to be in Aroused isn't there, further lover's comfort doesn't seem to work as the "comfort" options don't come up no matter how aroused Dova or NPCs are. I'm sorta banging my head against the wall.

(below is my load order per Vortex)

image_2022-02-20_101432.png

image_2022-02-20_101538.png

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to comment on here to say I found the perfect companion mod for Romance. Talos Marriage Love of the Unlovable on the nexus is a great little mod that lets you automatically 'marry' any NPC you want. They don't move in with you, won't give money or meals, and continue their daily routines but they will have the lover dialogue. If you go into the mod in SSEedit and remove the quest stage that completes the quest you can also use it to 'marry' as many NPCs as you want. 

This means that you can simulate a relationship with an NPC for Romance. I love this mod but it's always bugged me that no matter how many times you have sex with an NPC they barely acknowledge it. Now I can use Talos Marriage to make them have lover dialogue for Romance Rekindled without having to actually marry them.