• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, Zagrus the old said:

It has been a long time without an update, I am worried that the mod has been abandoned.

Probably. The mod author hasn't visited the site in over two months, however he could just be taking a break.

He did say earlier that development has been paused, so who knows.

On 10/31/2020 at 4:27 AM, Zagrus the old said:

It has been a long time without an update, I am worried that the mod has been abandoned.

Don't worry, my child. I haven't forgotten the mod. Just don't expect an update any time soon.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:04 AM, Rocketman142 said:

Probably. The mod author hasn't visited the site in over two months, however he could just be taking a break.

He did say earlier that development has been paused, so who knows.

SILENCE, WENCH! How dare you suggest I abandon a mod I just a few short months ago adopted? I'm just too busy and need some time to get back into the game. Sorry for the long wait.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, stanhu said:

Thanks for the work! Any way I can pitch in on this? 

You can suggest voicelines that can potentially be edited in way that make them sexual, suggestive or are useful for this mod in another way. But I already have quite a lot of potential material and if I get permission to use voicelines from other mods I should be all set.

Generally, all suggestions and ideas are welcome!

Folks... Apologies for delay. But It's done... I've done it

Part 1 is complete!

I've pretty much added voice lines for every female option, (excluding; oldkindly, oldgrumpy, child and elenwen)

and some character specific dialogues as a proof of concept.

(Also lipsync ain't great but it's still there)

Things missing are a few guild specific and lesbian dialogues... but other than that.... here it is

SEXLAB_ROMANCE_V1.rar

Enjoy cooming!

23 hours ago, denaxius said:

Part 1 is complete!

I've pretty much added voice lines for every female option, (excluding; oldkindly, oldgrumpy, child and elenwen)

Things missing are a few guild specific and lesbian dialogues... but other than that.... here it is

SEXLAB_ROMANCE_V1.rar 113.7 MB · 54 downloads

Enjoy cooming!

Its 3 in the morning in my country why do you do this to me, now i must play Skyrim to test this mod!

1 hour ago, Zagrus the old said:

Its 3 in the morning in my country why do you do this to me, now i must play Skyrim to test this mod!

Was 5 AM in my country as I posted this lol. Also...

Camilla, Muiri and Elisif will sometimes have custom replies related to their life's stories.

Serana, Valerica, Frea, Astrid, Vex, Mirabelle, Maven, delphine all have voice options...

I recommend spawning them in via console commands for testing.

Another voice type I forgot was the female dark elves from the Dragonborn DLC, might do that later...

(Also they added the Penetrator's armor set to DS Remake isn't hat cool?)

So Folks I am planning on continuing work on the mod... But I'd honestly appreciate some suggestions and feedback.

It's quite tedious sifting through thousands and thousands of skyrim voice files,

but I do it because I am an insane coomer and because it is fun.

(Also it would 100% be possible to give custom-voiced followers this treatment)

On 11/20/2020 at 6:25 AM, denaxius said:

Part 1 is complete!

SEXLAB_ROMANCE_V1.rar 113.7 MB · 63 downloads

Enjoy cooming!

Wow, great! I can't really test this right now, but once I get around to it, I could put this on the mod page. It's somewhat ironic that you did to my update what I did to the original...

28 minutes ago, GlibbaGlabba said:

Wow, great! I can't really test this right now, but once I get around to it, I could put this on the mod page. It's somewhat ironic that you did to my update what I did to the original...

Yeah kinda... I was only able to figure it out after seeing what you did in CK... After that it was pretty easy.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:16 AM, denaxius said:

Yeah kinda... I was only able to figure it out after seeing what you did in CK... After that it was pretty easy.

Okay I gave it very quick look. My verdict is: Rough and impressive. Some of the voicelines sound a little too chopped up for my taste. Also, the subtitles seem to not match at all. I was going for a more refined feel, but you did quite a lot of work while did nothing at all :D But from what I did I can guess how much time you put into this.

I'll try to look under the hood sometime in the coming weeks, to see if I can use your work as a base to build on (if you are okay with that of course), which would probably speed future development up tremendously.

3 hours ago, GlibbaGlabba said:

Okay I gave it very quick look. My verdict is: Rough and impressive. Some of the voicelines sound a little too chopped up for my taste. Also, the subtitles seem to not match at all. I was going for a more refined feel, but you did quite a lot of work while did nothing at all :D But from what I did I can guess how much time you put into this.

I'll try to look under the hood sometime in the coming weeks, to see if I can use your work as a base to build on (if you are okay with that of course), which would probably speed future development up tremendously.

Thanks for you your feedback!

I guess I should explain some of my choices as well.

Subtitles

Subtitles don't match because each individual response shares only one subtitle text while the audio responses are all different. Matching subtitles would be possible, however just keeping it like this allows me to mess around with the audio files at will without having to deal with each individual voice type at once, which would be an immense waste of time. Once the final voice lines are locked down, then we can worry about matching subtitles. (This may also fix lipsync issues)

Even FG has similar placeholder subtitles which appear in brackets e.g: ("yes, gimme nut") or whatever.

Personaly, I don't really have an issue with subtitles not matching since it's mostly the audio I'm after, but I will admit that it doesn't give the most polished appearance.

Chopped dialogue

I wanted at least some of the dialogue to sound like more than just re-used vanilla lines so you wouldn't have hear to the exact same line repeated later but in a different context, although that would have arguably sounded more natural. Choppy voice lines are probably unavoidable if you want to mess with vanilla dialogues, once again even the legendary FG and Amorous Adventures have some choppiness.

I guess I also left most Khajiit and Argonian voicelines as vanilla as possible just to save time...(Sorry to you scalies and furries)

Choppiness is partially also just a side-effect of me rushing certain dialogue options... (after all working with audio files in audacity is extremely tedious and I get distracted easily), but I'm perfectly willing to redo some lines if it means you'll include my work in the end result. Honestly, I'd be happy following your directions, since I hear you may have more plans for the mod... stuff involving scripting and such which I have no experience with.

I probably just need to write up some responses (or have someone do it for me) that I can follow along, since I was mostly coming up with these dialogues on the fly.

In the meantime, I'll continue finishing up the female dialogues for the dark elf and faction related stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 10:32 PM, denaxius said:

Thanks for you your feedback!

I guess I should explain some of my choices as well.

Subtitles

Subtitles don't match because each individual response shares only one subtitle text while the audio responses are all different. Matching subtitles would be possible, however just keeping it like this allows me to mess around with the audio files at will without having to deal with each individual voice type at once, which would be an immense waste of time. Once the final voice lines are locked down, then we can worry about matching subtitles. (This may also fix lipsync issues)

Even FG has similar placeholder subtitles which appear in brackets e.g: ("yes, gimme nut") or whatever.

Personaly, I don't really have an issue with subtitles not matching since it's mostly the audio I'm after, but I will admit that it doesn't give the most polished appearance.

Chopped dialogue

I wanted at least some of the dialogue to sound like more than just re-used vanilla lines so you wouldn't have hear to the exact same line repeated later but in a different context, although that would have arguably sounded more natural. Choppy voice lines are probably unavoidable if you want to mess with vanilla dialogues, once again even the legendary FG and Amorous Adventures have some choppiness.

I guess I also left most Khajiit and Argonian voicelines as vanilla as possible just to save time...(Sorry to you scalies and furries)

Choppiness is partially also just a side-effect of me rushing certain dialogue options... (after all working with audio files in audacity is extremely tedious and I get distracted easily), but I'm perfectly willing to redo some lines if it means you'll include my work in the end result. Honestly, I'd be happy following your directions, since I hear you may have more plans for the mod... stuff involving scripting and such which I have no experience with.

I probably just need to write up some responses (or have someone do it for me) that I can follow along, since I was mostly coming up with these dialogues on the fly.

In the meantime, I'll continue finishing up the female dialogues for the dark elf and faction related stuff.

I understand why the subtitles don't match and the dialogue is choppy, but I planned to mostly avoid this. Firstly, as a baseline, I wanted some generic responses with the almost exact same words for each generic voicetype. These would be mostly out of context vanilla lines, but since the replies are generic, this is irrelevant. Then I wanted to frankenstein some new and sexually explicit or alluding (mostly non-choppy) lines and replace the generic dialogue branches for different NPCs and situations where possible. I attached two Serana-example files that are explicit and only moderately choppy. This way, everything would be very consistent, still relevant to the situation and easily expandable for future features. Furthermore, some NPCs just wouldn't use very crude/sexual language (Eilisif and Svana) while others would go to horny jail immediately (Healga and that wench in Falkreath).

Sadly, the style in which you implemented the changes is not in line with what I planned for the future, so I won't build on your .esp file. However, the sound files are very useful! I think I got the choppiest ones during my first test, most of them are quite alright and I#ll be using them in a future update if you permit it. The best thing you could do, is find/build voice lines that are the same for all "DefaultNPCVoiceTypes" and fit this mod. I already did extensive research on this though, the only thing preventing me from implementing almost everything right now is a lack of time. The current "situation" has put a huge strain on my work life, so please excuse me if I come across as crude. The voice lines will really help me in future updates!

Anyhow, it's great that you are breathing some live in this mod during my inactivity.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:45 AM, waasd said:

Will the refurbished version of this mod work on skyrim LE ?

On 12/6/2020 at 6:12 AM, Temno Rytsar said:

Will there be an LE version eventually?

What denaxius says. You can easily port it yourselves, but once there is a proper version I'll make an "official" port.

Serana - Refuse Anal.wav Serana - Excited.wav

I understand why the subtitles don't match and the dialogue is choppy, but I planned to mostly avoid this. Firstly, as a baseline, I wanted some generic responses with the almost exact same words for each generic voicetype. These would be mostly out of context vanilla lines, but since the replies are generic, this is irrelevant. Then I wanted to frankenstein some new and sexually explicit or alluding (mostly non-choppy) lines and replace the generic dialogue branches for different NPCs and situations where possible. I attached two Serana-example files that are explicit and only moderately choppy. This way, everything would be very consistent, still relevant to the situation and easily expandable for future features. Furthermore, some NPCs just wouldn't use very crude/sexual language (Eilisif and Svana) while others would go to horny jail immediately (Healga and that wench in Falkreath).

Sadly, the style in which you implemented the changes is not in line with what I planned for the future, so I won't build on your .esp file. However, the sound files are very useful! I think I got the choppiest ones during my first test, most of them are quite alright and I#ll be using them in a future update if you permit it. The best thing you could do, is find/build voice lines that are the same for all "DefaultNPCVoiceTypes" and fit this mod. I already did extensive research on this though, the only thing preventing me from implementing almost everything right now is a lack of time. The current "situation" has put a huge strain on my work life, so please excuse me if I come across as crude. The voice lines will really help me in future updates!

Anyhow, it's great that you are breathing some live in this mod during my inactivity.

What denaxius says. You can easily port it yourselves, but once there is a proper version I'll make an "official" port.

Serana - Refuse Anal.wav 175.46 kB · Serana - Excited.wav 110.74 kB ·

Thanks for your acknowledgement Glibba,

I have no problems with you using just my voicelines, I'm actually quite curious as to what changes you will be able to make to the original mod...

As of right now though...

I do think you should use at least some of my ideas, one being that once you chat up an NPC the prompts will be different depending on their response so that the player knows beforehand which dialogue option they'll get (Of course this may only apply for the mod in its current state, I have no clue how useful this'll be once you've made your changes).

Also, I don't think there are enough voice lines which are identical across all DefaultNPCVoiceTypes save for a few short phrases and one-word responses... (Of course, I could simply cobble the missing lines together using audacity)

Buuuuut... (and this may simply be difference in opinion) I think it would be better for there to be more variety in responses (depending on voice type) while having subtitles that don't match than for each line to match the subtitles but sound exactly the same...

However, I do think it would be possible to have both matching subtitles and varied voice lines (one way would be if each individual response for each individual voice type had its own "SharedInfo" which I suspect would be insanely tedious but technically doable... maybe there's an easier way but I'm not familliar with it)

I just don't think having every voice line be the exact same to match the subtitles is neccessary, once again even FlowerGirls has placeholder subtitles.

As for crude, unfitting lines... I suspect you mean what I did for the FemaleYoungEager voice type? If so... Well... Mea Culpa

I'll revise those and some others that are too... blunt.

Anyways... Happy [REDACTED] and I hope your personal situation clears up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 10:17 PM, Zagrus the old said:

Me survived 2020 me want sexy mod yes! no? YES!

(Edit):

guys i found this mod in nexus that i tink will help a lot with creating new voiced dialogues, (SKVA Synth) the video that shows the capacity of the program is almost miraculous

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184?tab=posts

Yes, I saw that too. Looks fucking amazing. I didn't have the chance to test this yet, but people seem to like it a lot so I guess this will the default solution for all things dialogue from now on. This makes working in this mod much, much easier. I had another look at the scripts recently and they are really messy. Some spelling errors that probably prevent some parts of the mod from functioning entirely. I am really looking forward to fixing all of this, but first I have to figure out Papyrus/Sexlab scripting.

I am also working on a spreadsheet with all dialogue options neatly listed, so people can bring in their own ideas for better lines. With SKVA Synth, they can even send me the audio files so I can choose the best sounding ones, assuming the tool can do some lines better than others.
Regarding this: I can already see some form of legal action on the horizon, so I think that hosting those sexually explicit audio files on LL is a bad idea. It'd be better to have them on some other hosting service and people can just merge them together with the mod they belong to.

EDIT: git.loverslab.com , the place where I could read up on how scripting with SexLab works seems to be down for me and ashal hasn't replied to my message about this since spring last year. If anyone has an idea where to get some info about SexLab coding it would be greatly appreciated.