On 6/14/2020 at 4:48 AM, skyrim482 said:

Thank You for continuing this and adding some romance depth to this mod. Question though there was a functional framework  setup mod called sexlab attraction. I wonder if you could make use of the functionality to go with your mod. It adds some conditions of weather an npc may like you. Your mod could fluctuate that up and down depending on your conversations. Just an idea depending on how elaborate you want to go.

Seems interesting, I'll look into it someday.

@VyxenneSorry, dialogue trees will take a while, I'm pretty busy with irl stuff for the time being.

23 hours ago, GlibbaGlabba said:

@VyxenneSorry, dialogue trees will take a while, I'm pretty busy with irl stuff for the time being.

Actually, now that I've used it for a couple of weeks, I'm not finding anything that cries out at me, begging to be "polished!"

I do get an annoying pre-scene popup sometimes asking "are you the Dominate (sic) Female?" (should be "Dominant") but I don't think that's from this mod at all, I think it's from AA. So all I can say is "keep up the good work and thank you!" :classic_heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 8:09 AM, Zagrus the old said:

Hey, this is just what i needed, just one question will you really implement voice dialogues, something like what amorous adventures and flower girl do? that is quite the high bar you put yourself in to!

I never used these mods and don't know what they do. I plan on reusing existing lines where appropriate. There is quite a lot of dialogue that can be chopped and put back together to create new dialogue. I actually have some new voicelines for Serana ready, but I don't have the time to implement. See these videos for an example of what I mean. Of course these are bad on purpose, but it's the same idea:

On 7/15/2020 at 3:54 AM, Zagrus the old said:

Has there been any progress with the mod? this silence is killing me.

No time to work on it, but I won't forget, don't worry.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:41 AM, DremoraDream said:

How much of this mod is voiced?

Only a few lines as of now, as a proof of concept.

On 7/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, GlibbaGlabba said:

I never used these mods and don't know what they do. I plan on reusing existing lines where appropriate. There is quite a lot of dialogue that can be chopped and put back together to create new dialogue. I actually have some new voicelines for Serana ready, but I don't have the time to implement. See these videos for an example of what I mean. Of course these are bad on purpose, but it's the same idea:

No time to work on it, but I won't forget, don't worry.

Only a few lines as of now, as a proof of concept.

That's exactly what it does, reuse audio files to form new dialogues, and I really recommend that you use amorous adventures, there is version for sexlab.    And thanks for answering!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, Vyxenne said:

I love this mod! I'm doing the quest where Sibbi Black-Briar is in jail and I'm supposedly finding Svidi so he can murder her like he did her brother, and also helping Louis Letrush steal a horse. I noticed, as I spoke to Sibbi through the bars of his cell, that I had the sex dialog from this mod, so I opened that line of questioning and told him I wanted him deep inside me. This is the hilarious result, showing that I somehow teleported through the bars of his cell to his bed!

Reveal hidden contents

20200608233630_1.jpg

20200608233429_1.jpg

I know this is a bit off topic - but I've got to know where you found this outfit! It's unique and fantastic!

Back on topic:

Thank you! Just swapped out the old one for this mod and I'm glad I did. 

21 hours ago, Specter985 said:

I know this is a bit off topic - but I've got to know where you found this outfit! It's unique and fantastic!

Well, thanks! It's a mix-n-match of items from several mods-

• The underboob crop-top is my addon recolor of my UUNP-HDT-SSE conversion of Dimonized UNP Clothing Resources
  • The jeans are from Oldrim mod "VTAW Wardrobe 4 LE" which I got from somewhere last January (Google can't find it tonight) and converted to UUNP-HDT-SE
  • The fuchsia G-string is my addon recolor of the "Underwear" :classic_tongue: from my UUNP-HDT-SSE conversion of DeserterX's Gwelda Dawnguard Armor- I converted the Oldrim mod myself because it had high-heeled boots while the official SSE conversion featured flat-soled boots :classic_blink: at the time
  • The dagger belt is the "POTW Skirt Dagger Belt-Black" from SydneyB's Ashara Princes of the Woods
  • The Tavern Wench Bracelets are from @Andreis's Goma Pero Land SE here on LoverSlab

21 hours ago, Specter985 said:

Back on topic:

I hate it when you do that- I have so many more outfits... :classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, Zagrus the old said:

That's exactly what it does, reuse audio files to form new dialogues, and I really recommend that you use amorous adventures, there is version for sexlab.    And thanks for answering!

Cool, maybe I'll ask the author if I can use some of their voice lines.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:01 AM, Dohvakin said:

How does this mod react with npcs that have a unique voice? Vex or Mirabelle for instance. Will they have lover dialogue?

Exactly the same as with any other mostly. They will have their own custom lines though. When I get around to actually get some work done on this mod, that is. I have already made some voice lines for Vex, but haven't gotten around to implementing them yet.

On 8/13/2020 at 4:40 AM, GlibbaGlabba said:

Cool, maybe I'll ask the author if I can use some of their voice lines.

Exactly the same as with any other mostly. They will have their own custom lines though. When I get around to actually get some work done on this mod, that is. I have already made some voice lines for Vex, but haven't gotten around to implementing them yet.

Awesome. Looking forward to it:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 4:40 AM, GlibbaGlabba said:

If I can, I'd like to request Elenwen as well xD.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, zergface said:

So this has a progression like FG? the mod looks abandoned...

What is FG? It is not abandoned, development is just paused at the moment. There is a very basic progression that will be expanded upon eventually.

On 9/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, denaxius said:

Hello,

took it upon myself to add some voice lines (Only Female as of now) Based on Vanilla voice types.

How do I upload?

(Also didn't add any new stuff, i.e new dialogue options)

You can attach a zip file as a comment here, I'll take a look at the lines and include them if I think they fit :)

On 9/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, moduser921 said:

Not working for elisif it seems. Others seem fine, but no matter how many times I try and persuade her with the difficulty set to easiest, it won't work.

Edit: Went into sseedit and set the record flag of the fail female spouse dialogue topic to ignore and it works for her now.

Yeah, I'm nor sure how exactly 6he difficulty works myself. The original author did some weird stuff I think. I'll have to take a closer look at it.

On 9/5/2020 at 4:53 PM, Ahnassi said:

Will khajiit voices be included? They have very limited vanilla dialouges.....

Khajiits will be supported if everything goes well.

15 hours ago, Dohvakin said:

If I can, I'd like to request Elenwen as well xD.

All unique NPC-Voices will be supported to an extent. But I'll put Elenwen at high priority just for you ;) It'll still be a while until development continues though. Sorry about that.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, GlibbaGlabba said:

What is FG? It is not abandoned, development is just paused at the moment. There is a very basic progression that will be expanded upon eventually.

You can attach a zip file as a comment here, I'll take a look at the lines and include them if I think they fit :)

Yeah, I'm nor sure how exactly 6he difficulty works myself. The original author did some weird stuff I think. I'll have to take a closer look at it.

Khajiits will be supported if everything goes well.

All unique NPC-Voices will be supported to an extent. But I'll put Elenwen at high priority just for you ;) It'll still be a while until development continues though. Sorry about that.

(FG =Flower Girl) is a mod that work similar to sexlab but is much less configurable, the mod allows to romance almost all female npc using basic vanilla dialogue, i thought you knew it.

Apparently, I have inadvertently left a "pending" tryst hanging somewhere- now when I tell someone "this looks like a good spot," my only option is "I want both of you right here" even though I'm only seducing one guy at the moment. Sadly, I'll never in a hundred years figure out who I left hanging, or where, or WHY ffs- I make it a practice never to look a gift dick in the glans!

Is there some way to clear pending events from Romance? Some variable named "FuckAllPendingPartnersNow" :classic_tongue: that I can set to TRUE via the console. or whatever? If not, I guess I have to uninstall Romance, make a Romance-free save, then clean out the orphan instances with Resaver... :classic_huh: Then reinstall Romance and be more careful. :classic_wacko:

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Apparently, I have inadvertently left a "pending" tryst hanging somewhere- now when I tell someone "this looks like a good spot," my only option is "I want both of you right here" even though I'm only seducing one guy at the moment.

What happens if you select "I want both of you right here"?

15 hours ago, axz2 said:

What happens if you select "I want both of you right here"?

Nothing. My intended partner just stands there expectantly. I uninstalled and made a clean save, then cleaned that save with Resaver. Then I got sucked into something else and haven't reinstalled the mod or launched the game yet to see what's what.

• 1 month later...