• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My conversion has no updates. I don't/can't make mods, I just convert them from Oldrim to SE. The OG mod was abandoned. Glibba hasn't logged on in almost 2 ears, but this version has fixes and updates that are no present in my conversion, or the OG mod. Dialogue issues are almost always caused by another mod. I have the same issue, and have had to pick and test through my 2,000+ mods to see which ones were causing issues. With every mod setup, it's a different set or combination of mods that frak up dialogue, so it's not a simple, mod X causes problem thing either. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 6:58 AM, denaxius said:

So... Sorry for the long wait folks.?

Here's an actual 'update' of this mod. Not sure if there is still much interest, or if there are any other voiced sexlab mods out there as of now.

SexLabRomanceSEV3.rar 141.12 MB · 990 downloads

I've updated some voice lines and added a few new ones, related to guild stuff specifically.

I've actually had this file ready for a few months now but I wanted to mess around with VASynth first.

First impressions are... mixed. On one hand VASynth can produce words that would be impossible to create through audio splicing in Audacity, but on the other the audio generated is often extremely warbly. My honest to god recommendation would be to stick to both Audio splicing from vanilla files while mixing with VASynth.

As of now at least.

Glibba Glabba, I think you should put my file up on the mod page, to breathe some life into this mod. I know it isn't the direction you wanted to take with this mod but at least there will be some renewed interest. Meaning that, maybe, you can get more people on board.

As of now I'm on hiatus, consider this the last work I'll do on this mod as I've moved on to other things.

I'll stick around to answer some questions if there are any.

tenor.gif.cd83d464befac3b02877c72828f62d8c.gif

This Voice Pack update works pretty well.  Although, when starting a new game, I have to use the original mod file first, then upgrade to this voicepack edition mid-save.  If I don't do that, then for some reason the dialogue doesn't kick in when using the voicepack version.

Other than that, thank you for this update. 

Edited by meowmix555
clarify comment
  • 2 months later...