Street of Rage 4

Please guys, for the love of god. Let the artists do what they like. Thoose who edit the sprites do this for every one of them. On page 1 or 2 you can see how many there are. If a modder wants Blaze have pubic hair (which btw. looks good, she´s a 90s girl, you know :D ) then nothing wrong about it.

To add a question by myself, how exactly is the process to replace the existing sprites with modified ones? I guess we have to use a special program to get access to that large textures file which is in the game files.

greetings and stay save everbody. Don´t rush an this, the game is only 2 weeks old.

Good jobbbb. I know how ambitious this is and you rock for even trying. If I may suggest something, maybe it would be easier on you to leave the face as is. Don't get me wrong, your edited face looks amazing and much better than the default, but that's a lot of extra work I would presume and really we all  just want to see a naked blaze running around and we really REALLY don't want you to get frustrated and give up due to how much effort this is going to take. 

We're all rooting for you!

11 hours ago, supey said:

Need the full nude Blaze with no shoes or gloves as well, full nudist would be awesome. Also agree with a previous post Estel Aguirre nude would be amazing.

?

So far so good we have Blaze incoming. Tanks again for your work guys ?

Okay, I forgot to link the other guy doing the rage 4 mods. but It is pay to play.   So BE warned.

LINK REMOVED.....

He has already had several threads removed for Advertising, which he just now started releasing the Oldest versions of his mods for free, while keeping the Good stuff all pay to play of course. I had heard he  advertised threaded the Undertow pretty good, but I have not been there for a long time so I can't clarify that as 100% accurate.

Here is a Image from one of the versions he has done. 

Also not sure how much is modded since I don't do  PAY to Play mods.  I doubt you can count on asking him for help with mod or anything, but worth a try if you want.

11111.JPG

I removed the link.

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Okay, I forgot to link the other guy doing the rage 4 mods. but It is pay to play.   So BE warned.

https://www.patreon.com/join/KairosZX/checkout?rid=4109133&redirect_uri=%2Fposts%2Fstreet-of-rage-4-37340708

He has already had several threads removed for Advertising, which he just now started releasing the Oldest versions of his mods for free, while keeping the Good stuff all pay to play of course. I had heard he  advertised threaded the Undertow pretty good, but I have not been there for a long time so I can't clarify that as 100% accurate.

Here is a Image from one of the versions he has done. 

Also not sure how much is modded since I don't do  PAY to Play mods.  I doubt you can count on asking him for help with mod or anything, but worth a try if you want.

11111.JPG

I tried this mod. Its not that good. There is no breast physics, unlike the standing sprites that have been posted here by those working on Blaze nude

6 hours ago, malditobribon said:

Guys, since I can draw and now that I have the SOR4 explorer, I would like to help with the another characters and alternate versions.

Preview (for every taste) ?

1571455097_estel_0000-copia-copia.png.3a9f6cd9e0787796b9f6626210128781.png1568048729_estel_0000-copia.png.1b48b9a5310802a8b0f857bafc37723f.pngestel_0000.png.248a7257e821474e5f4118ff166e664b.png

looks really good, hoping for a full nude version for every major female characters in the game, i know its a lot of work but i can wait :)

10 hours ago, malditobribon said:

Guys, since I can draw and now that I have the SOR4 explorer, I would like to help with the another characters and alternate versions.

Preview (for every taste) ?

1571455097_estel_0000-copia-copia.png.3a9f6cd9e0787796b9f6626210128781.png1568048729_estel_0000-copia.png.1b48b9a5310802a8b0f857bafc37723f.pngestel_0000.png.248a7257e821474e5f4118ff166e664b.png

Great!

For fun, I took your version of Estel Aguirre as a basis and decided to design it the way I can. In general, I took a tuft of hair from the head of the character and relocated it to the place where the pubic hair should be (well, I slightly altered the general appearance of the character). I also tried to do something similar with Nora.

I am not an artist, so it will be cool if one of the artists takes this idea with pubic hair into account and does something more suitable than what I got.

Unfortunately I can’t attach the pictures in a normal way, so I’ll just give a link: https://imgur.com/a/FGjIrNV

11 hours ago, Your Dick said:

Great!

For fun, I took your version of Estel Aguirre as a basis and decided to design it the way I can. In general, I took a tuft of hair from the head of the character and relocated it to the place where the pubic hair should be (well, I slightly altered the general appearance of the character). I also tried to do something similar with Nora.

I am not an artist, so it will be cool if one of the artists takes this idea with pubic hair into account and does something more suitable than what I got.

Unfortunately I can’t attach the pictures in a normal way, so I’ll just give a link: https://imgur.com/a/FGjIrNV

Glad you like it. I love the idea of the hair tuft (although I dont think Estel is blonde for real ?). But is ok to have a few options for everyone to enjoy.

Today I've finished a few more sprites, but I having some problems with rebels pixels in the background that can't erasse (Im a bit lazzy for a photoshop lessons)

Any suggestions?

estel_0040.png.50c4de62f52b8c064a00767dae09831f.png  

4 hours ago, malditobribon said:

Glad you like it. I love the idea of the hair tuft (although I dont think Estel is blonde for real ?). But is ok to have a few options for everyone to enjoy.

Today I've finished a few more sprites, but I having some problems with rebels pixels in the background that can't erasse (Im a bit lazzy for a photoshop lessons)

Any suggestions?

showing her boobs i guess would be sexier but keep her gear, etc, with blond pubic also great

1 hour ago, puskin75 said:

Why my post with uploud blaze nude mod by kairosZX deleted? I pay patreon and uploud for all. WTF?

You can't do that its against the rules. The modder can somehow sue the forum. Don't ask me how but LL just covering there asses. This website has a no piracy policy for w/e reason.

17 hours ago, malditobribon said:

Any suggestions?

Well, I'm also far from a god in Photoshop. I just added a new layer behind, painted it with a dark color (but not black, so as not to touch the contours when removing the rebel pixels) and deleted these mysterious sperm traces on the main layer. Result here: https://imgur.com/a/Pd3X6iH