Street of Rage 4

On 5/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, GoldenGhoul said:

Well, if someone finds a way to get game resources and pack them back, then it will not be difficult to make a nude mod.

blaze.png

If I'm not mistaken, the game uses some kind of sprite system.

This version is very good. Please try

On 5/12/2020 at 11:13 PM, opera1 said:

Please make sure to add pubic hair. It will be wonderful!!

and we like the version with shoes. thx:)

Isn't there already another one with pubic hair being made by doff and goldenghoul?

14 hours ago, opera1 said:

Please make sure to add pubic hair. It will be wonderful!!

and we like the version with shoes. thx:)

Maybe let the artists decide what they want to do and start making demands if they feel like listening to demands.

35 minutes ago, GoldenGhoul said:

In addition, I plan to change all her portraits in the game so that everything is in the same style.

blaze_hud.png.343ca3ad5a8a1a6d70fd7e942e186412.png

You sir are taking on a heavy task, one of which many have given up. I wish you luck and good fortune in your en-devour.

That said bonus for pubic hair, all these nude mods never do. I mean am I the only one who finds it weird that grown women don't have any down there. But then again I get erked if a characters bust size is bigger than the OG ver so ya.

The Mai Shiranui mod works but there is a problem : the sprites aren't the same resolution as the original ones, so sometimes the pictures are distorted. Also, the idle animation loop doesn't really loop. Also, when you're holding a weapon, Mai seems to be using telekinesis since she doesn't hold the weapon. Still, it's a pretty good endeavour, I think.

EDIT : I tried making custom sprites, and the problem is that the game is constantly resizing the pictures, reducing the width of some frames to almost nothing sometimes. I tried to counter-balance this by increasing the width of certain frames, but it didn't work. Looks like it will be hard to make custom sprites look good because of that. The nude mod that is being worked on should look good though, since it's based on the original art & spritesheet.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

Maybe let the artists decide what they want to do and start making demands if they feel like listening to demands.

It's fine, It seems like the majority of the community wants pubic to be a thing.

My initial plan was to make a base people could use to easily make edits (hence why I'm removing her jacket) Only reason I didn't bother with adding it is because a much better artist is tackling the very same thing (pubic hair version) on the forum. Still the little side jabs a few people are making at me cause of not following in their footsteps does sting a little... ;v;

8 hours ago, GoldenGhoul said:

Yes, among other things, I also change her face.

In addition, I plan to change all her portraits in the game so that everything is in the same style.

Also GoldenGhoul your face work (as well as body work) is astounding. Great job it reminds me a lot more of the old blaze. This new one is great but I felt she was a bit too brutish in the face (for lack of better words).

20 hours ago, GoldenGhoul said:

Yes, among other things, I also change her face.

blaze_0026.png.6ffd5f2f1dcec166bb048e4ee6c87eae.png

Wow. Freaking amazing.

Btw iirc you said there were 200 sprites in the game for Blaze right? How many of them have you worked upon? Just curious

8 minutes ago, Nictus7 said:

BlazeTest3.gif.f075a7b74850069e3742dac919da5481.gif

My work so far. Added pubic hair and I gotta say I'm glad I did (It added to her appeal I'd say). Still have a lot to do but I'm glad I was able to remove the jacket for the most part. Should make edits for alt outfits much more possible for others in the future. Still gotta add her back hair into the frames once again I took it out previously because it was conflicting with my arm edits along with the jacket on that side.

I just worry that based on time I might not be able to continue this endeavor.  Still only have the hair flip and idle poses done for the most part and that's it. Such a slow slow process v.v

I hope you continue to work on this, because the only other one I have seen so far is from that K guy who does paid mods.

Nictus . . .

I'm really looking forward to your mod.

I reduced the amount of colors to make it easier to me (faster for you, guys), because I have to draw the entire lower body anew.

And don't worry: the guitar is a separate sprite and will be shown ingame.

output_WsGeUO.gif.6246e1ce74a563793232289ff6af2698.gif

I do definitely wanna continue, just cause hell I'd like to have a nude blaze running around haha.

That said I don't even own a tablet, I draw all this stuff on mouse and man it's killin the wrist x.x
Still I won't give up, I'll keep working on it for now.

1 hour ago, shevad said:

Nictus . . .

I'm really looking forward to your mod.

I reduced the amount of colors to make it easier to me (faster for you, guys), because I have to draw the entire lower body anew.

And don't worry: the guitar is a separate sprite and will be shown ingame.

output_WsGeUO.gif.6246e1ce74a563793232289ff6af2698.gif

Do you have some gif of Blaze attacking?

On 5/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

I hope you continue to work on this, because the only other one I have seen so far is from that K guy who does paid mods.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, Nictus7 said:

My work so far. Added pubic hair and I gotta say I'm glad I did (It added to her appeal I'd say). Still have a lot to do but I'm glad I was able to remove the jacket for the most part. Should make edits for alt outfits much more possible for others in the future. Still gotta add her back hair into the frames once again I took it out previously because it was conflicting with my arm edits along with the jacket on that side.

I just worry that based on time I might not be able to continue this endeavor.  Still only have the hair flip and idle poses done for the most part and that's it. Such a slow slow process v.v

Please keep the version without the disgusting public hair so we have the option available to us

On 5/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, Nictus7 said:

You're cool! It's definitely pretty with a pubic hair.