Street of Rage 4

On 5/31/2020 at 1:25 AM, malditobribon said:

Guys, since I can draw and now that I have the SOR4 explorer, I would like to help with the another characters and alternate versions.

Preview (for every taste) ?

1571455097_estel_0000-copia-copia.png.3a9f6cd9e0787796b9f6626210128781.png1568048729_estel_0000-copia.png.1b48b9a5310802a8b0f857bafc37723f.pngestel_0000.png.248a7257e821474e5f4118ff166e664b.png

man this is really good, any way to give her booty shorts and some kind of mid drift to the vest to show her abs? sometimes nn is even more sexy. is there a way to change blaze to this kind of model?

1 hour ago, tigers said:

you are in luck. Check gamebanana

I have been there and I didnt see it. If you see it on there can you post the address? Ill go look again thanks.
EDIT: Found it was under Blaze Eyes and curves tweaks. Had to watch his video to see it because not mentioned in description. 

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Kojinzx said:

Seems its edit of my mod, that i make

no, this is not like your mod, more like the ones that the guys posted at the beginning of the topic, and they made it first, and blaze's Breasts are a different shape.

and this is your mod, and there's a link to your page, differences are visible to the naked eye. Your work has a more static picture, but a beautiful shape. And in the mod that posted above, cool sprites are made and the effect of full-fledged physics is created. And if I had to choose, I would choose a mod from that unknown author.

7 hours ago, Svarogor said:

no, this is not like your mod, more like the ones that the guys posted at the beginning of the topic, and they made it first, and blaze's Breasts are a different shape.

and this is your mod, and there's a link to your page, differences are visible to the naked eye. Your work has a more static picture, but a beautiful shape. And in the mod that posted above, cool sprites are made and the effect of full-fledged physics is created. And if I had to choose, I would choose a mod from that unknown author.

i see most of my sprites that i edit by myself, so i know where is my work. He edit over some to add jiggle but base is mine, because when you work long time and test your work many times you easy can see difference. Maybe if he upload mod i use his sprites to make my own ;) mod better. 

2 hours ago, Kojinzx said:

i see most of my sprites that i edit by myself, so i know where is my work. He edit over some to add jiggle but base is mine, because when you work long time and test your work many times you easy can see difference. Maybe if he upload mod i use his sprites to make my own ;) mod better. 

this topic has enough basics, and the very idea of physics was here, so you can say that you yourself took someone's sprites as a basis for your project. It's more like this guy's job:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/143802-street-of-rage-4/?do=findComment&comment=3003424

If you add physics to your mod, it will only get better.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:38 PM, Nictus7 said:

BlazeTest3.gif.f075a7b74850069e3742dac919da5481.gif

My work so far. Added pubic hair and I gotta say I'm glad I did (It added to her appeal I'd say). Still have a lot to do but I'm glad I was able to remove the jacket for the most part. Should make edits for alt outfits much more possible for others in the future. Still gotta add her back hair into the frames once again I took it out previously because it was conflicting with my arm edits along with the jacket on that side.

I just worry that based on time I might not be able to continue this endeavor.  Still only have the hair flip and idle poses done for the most part and that's it. Such a slow slow process v.v

I want this blaze mod, she is beautiful here.

On 6/1/2020 at 10:51 PM, VonVolx said:

You can't do that its against the rules. The modder can somehow sue the forum. Don't ask me how but LL just covering there asses. This website has a no piracy policy for w/e reason.

Good joke. But now seriously. If you want sue anybody for copyrights, you actually need to have this copyrights. And this in this casse all rights belong to Sega.