NEED HELP

——————
Won’t have free time till most likely tomorrow so I’m posting this cry for help now, I’m using 1.8 and would like to use 1.8 if at all possible because there are some mods I really want that are 1.8 only 

————————————————————-

ISSUE

when launching the game the splash screen shows with the running horse loading sign and after a few seconds the error “we have encounter an unexpected problem would like to send us info” have tried a lot of things to try to fix it

————————————————————-

MODS

I have many mods installed but only 6 are active and all 6 are the latest version available

-Harmony

-Butterlib

-UIextenderex

-Better Exception Window (hasn’t opened a single time my game crashed)

-Mod Configuration Menu v4

-Captivity events

————————————————————-

MOD ORDER

Harmony

\/

Better Exception Window

\/

Butterlib

\/

UIextenderex

\/

Mod Configuration Menu v4

\/

Captivity Events

————————————————————-

IDEAS

got 2 ideas I only thought about today but if they don’t work I will be out of ideas

-forgot to launch the game in the vanilla state before adding mods

-I have disable and removed the nexus version of CE from the games modules but not from nexus folder

————————————————————-

WHAT IVE DONE

i was messing around for quite a while yesterday day trying to get it to work here’s a list of the things I remember doing

- unlocked dlls using dllunblocker utility from nexus

- installed CE using, nexus mod manger link, vortex install, and loverslab Manuel install (loverslab manual install is currently the one installed)

- some screenshots and install guides st I’m suppose to have the folders “Capturerequired” and “capturedefualt” in CE’s “moduleloader” folder, every download only has the “capturerequired” folder, so I download default 1035 from nexus, I did the vortex install, manual download into the game’s module folder and a manual download into CE’s “moduleloader” folder, default 1035 didn’t stop it from crashing so I removed it

————————————————————-

WRAP UP

i need help fixing my game from crashing, any help would be greatly appreciated! 

22 hours ago, rymac100 said:

NEED HELP

——————
Won’t have free time till most likely tomorrow so I’m posting this cry for help now, I’m using 1.8 and would like to use 1.8 if at all possible because there are some mods I really want that are 1.8 only 

————————————————————-

ISSUE

when launching the game the splash screen shows with the running horse loading sign and after a few seconds the error “we have encounter an unexpected problem would like to send us info” have tried a lot of things to try to fix it

————————————————————-

MODS

I have many mods installed but only 6 are active and all 6 are the latest version available

-Harmony

-Butterlib

-UIextenderex

-Better Exception Window (hasn’t opened a single time my game crashed)

-Mod Configuration Menu v4

-Captivity events

————————————————————-

MOD ORDER

Harmony

\/

Better Exception Window

\/

Butterlib

\/

UIextenderex

\/

Mod Configuration Menu v4

\/

Captivity Events

————————————————————-

IDEAS

got 2 ideas I only thought about today but if they don’t work I will be out of ideas

-forgot to launch the game in the vanilla state before adding mods

-I have disable and removed the nexus version of CE from the games modules but not from nexus folder

————————————————————-

WHAT IVE DONE

i was messing around for quite a while yesterday day trying to get it to work here’s a list of the things I remember doing

- unlocked dlls using dllunblocker utility from nexus

- installed CE using, nexus mod manger link, vortex install, and loverslab Manuel install (loverslab manual install is currently the one installed)

- some screenshots and install guides st I’m suppose to have the folders “Capturerequired” and “capturedefualt” in CE’s “moduleloader” folder, every download only has the “capturerequired” folder, so I download default 1035 from nexus, I did the vortex install, manual download into the game’s module folder and a manual download into CE’s “moduleloader” folder, default 1035 didn’t stop it from crashing so I removed it

————————————————————-

WRAP UP

i need help fixing my game from crashing, any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Could be a custom launcher issue (i.e. old version of BUTRLoader or another laucher that has built in old version of harmony/butrlib). Backup your bin/Win64_Shipping_Client folder, delete everything in it, re-validate with steam.

On 8/10/2022 at 4:46 PM, Raiven said:

The most important mod on that list above is the "On Governor Changed Workaround".  Without that mod, for me, 1.8.0 beta is unplayable due to constant CTD.  Nothing to do with any mods but actually just part of 1.8.0 as far as I know.

Uff, thanks for that. I had the OnHeroHealedWhileWaiting bug. I reinstalled my whole setting a few times and this nearly drove me nuts. Hope this workaround works.

By the Way, the expection, if anyone was having it too, would look like this:

Spoiler

- Exception
Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Locations.Location.GetLocationCharacter(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Locations.LocationComplex.GetLocationCharacterOfHero(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.HeroAgentSpawnCampaignBehavior.OnGovernorChanged(Town town, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`3.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`3 list, T1 t1, T2 t2, T3 t3)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGovernorChanged(Town fortification, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGovernorChanged(Town fortification, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeGovernorAction.ApplyInternal(Town fortification, Hero governor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.ClanVariablesCampaignBehavior.UpdateGovernorsOfClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.ClanVariablesCampaignBehavior.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

I'm having several problems, the imprisoned images are flipped for gender (when I'm female it shows male and vice-versa) and when I'm defeated in a siege battle as the defender I get captured and then the game soft-locks. I can't escape, no events happen, and even if the castle gets retaken by my allies I'm not freed and am left to rot in prison.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:52 PM, chaosarah said:

Does anyone else gets constant 'Caught on Prisoner Change Settlement' exception bugs? Because they are breaking the game for me and they appear after adding CE + some of the event mods here.

Does anyone have any insight on that problem?

Mod that I know causes this issue is Banner Kings with CE. only solution I know is either stop using 1 of the mods

On 10/3/2022 at 11:04 PM, Kevain said:

Is there any way one can resize the skill menu or scroll through it?
I can't access half my skill menu because so many new skills were added.

Any advice is welcome

save->exit to main menu->reload your save

you are probably using BannerKings mod, which adds it's own custom skills and forces all hidden skills (from any mod) to be shown.

Good evening ladies and gentleman, my game clash from time to time. i don't knowdefault20221014.logwhat to do. Pls help... ?

Mod list

1. harmony

2. Butterlib

3.UlExtenderEX

4.Native

5.Sandbox Core

6.Sandbox

7.CustomeBattle

8.StoryMode

9.Birth and Death Option

10. Captivity Events

11. Default Captivity Events

12. CE Bandit Expansion

13. CE Concubine Expansion

14. Hot Buttle Scene

trace20221014.txt butterlib20221014.txt crashreport.html

Is there a way to make this work with the minor clan NPCs added by Calradia At War? Every time I fight them, it just gives me their opener dialogue, no option to even respond, both on first encountering them, and after beating them.

EDIT: This turned out to be a load order issue. Switching some stuff around resolved it. That said, 1.8.1 was so damn finnicky I eventually gave up. Half the time I couldn't even load a save after exiting the game and relaunching. Never could find a specific mod that was causing it either. Here's hoping 1.0 will be better.

Edited by MasterQuinn