6 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

I have received many reports that the mod will crash in about 60 days. I thought it was my own mod compatibility problem, but it happened to many people, so I reported it.
This bug exists in 1.00 and 1.01, 1.02, but not every time

sort of a basegame issue from what i keep seeing, fixed by one of the workaround mods on nexus. specifically the governor change one.

6 hours ago, zarri said:

sort of a basegame issue from what i keep seeing, fixed by one of the workaround mods on nexus. specifically the governor change one.

In my memory, even if there is an error in this mod, the content about the mod will not appear in the error report. If not many people who installed this mod have the same error, I will think it is related to the game itself

Hope this is a bug with the game itself

Hello,

Just reinstalled BL v1.0.0 along with all the corresponding mods for v1.0.0. After putting the required mods in the right order and installing Captivity events (+ default events), the game starts fine.
However, in the options menu under Captivity Events Settings, it says "MCM not detected"! MCM is installed with right version (MCM v5 and in the right order).
Also, under Mod Options, Captivity mod options are not showing either. 
Am I doing anything wrong or is something being installed wrong?

Another problem I'm running into is the "Change what he/she is wearing" in the main menu when talking to a prisoner. It does not show the prisoner being addressed, but the main charatcter and companions. So it is not possible to change what the prisoner is wearing. 

Thank you.

To no one in particular. This is how I've set up my own load order for Bannerlord 1.0.0.   (I've since added TBCaptivity which is at the very bottom of the load order) 

As a precaution, I always start with a NEW game every time I add or remove a mod to minimize possible issues.  

Read the LO from the very bottom upwards.  It won't let me set them in top to bottom order for some reason. 

Bannerlord 1.0.0 3.jpg

Bannerlord 1.0.0 2.jpg

Bannerlord 1.0.0 1.jpg

Edited by Celedhring
On 11/26/2022 at 1:24 AM, aerosmei1 said:

Hope this is a bug with the game itself

It is present in the base game, however, Captivity Events will cause situations that could cause the likelihood of the bug happening to increase.

There is a number of fixes you can find on Nexusmods that will remedy this... mind you they are workarounds, not 'fixes.'  It just causes the call to return a null and ignore the issue rather than causing a crash to desktop:

OnGovernorChanged Workaround

There's also another for the ConsiderRansomPrisoner bug that could occur.

ConsiderRansomPrisoner Workaround

20 hours ago, LawhornLeo said:

It is present in the base game, however, Captivity Events will cause situations that could cause the likelihood of the bug happening to increase.

There is a number of fixes you can find on Nexusmods that will remedy this... mind you they are workarounds, not 'fixes.'  It just causes the call to return a null and ignore the issue rather than causing a crash to desktop:

OnGovernorChanged Workaround

There's also another for the ConsiderRansomPrisoner bug that could occur.

ConsiderRansomPrisoner Workaround

thx sir

6 hours ago, avt2 said:

What events support HotButter currently? I'm not seeing anything pop up - I see only the ones enabled by HotButter itself (mentioned on their mod page). For this mod I still just see the written descriptions.

Enter a brothel and talk to people being prostitution

But now it will obviously cause the crash, and have no bug report to reporting

Anyone has any idea about this issue:

"Another problem I'm running into is the "Change what he/she is wearing" in the main menu when talking to a prisoner. It does not show the prisoner being addressed, but the main charatcter and companions. So it is not possible to change what the prisoner is wearing. "

8 hours ago, GamerzZ said:

Anyone has any idea about this issue:

"Another problem I'm running into is the "Change what he/she is wearing" in the main menu when talking to a prisoner. It does not show the prisoner being addressed, but the main charatcter and companions. So it is not possible to change what the prisoner is wearing. "

Has not worked properly for several versions

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Does the below include the 1.0.0 CE mod?  Especially since I'm adding the 1034 Concubine mod. 

And by the way, what will trigger a PC into becoming a concubine? 

1036 is compatible with 1034 & 1035 events.

Concubine is pretty lackluster right now, but being a slave on the market will usually throw you into that chain, easiest way is low morale, troops sell you, end up in city, 1/3 chance of going into concubine path. 

Now I am not sure if it the safest, the troop party that walks around the map might screw up a save, still investigating that. 

Edited by BadListener
16 hours ago, BadListener said:

Concubine is pretty lackluster right now, but being a slave on the market will usually throw you into that chain, easiest way is low morale, troops sell you, end up in city, 1/3 chance of going into concubine path. 

Now I am not sure if it the safest, the troop party that walks around the map might screw up a save, still investigating that. 

Yeah I discovered how to trigger it with very high slavery.  Basically you submit fully and you're transferred into your master's clan. leaving all of your original family, fiefs etc behind.  And you're right, it's lackluster at the moment.  

The "slavery level" seems to be hit or miss as to if it'll stick across saves or not.  

2 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

Is there a BL mod that allows you to prevent prisoners from escaping from a player-clan-owned town or castle dungeon?

True Prisoners might be what you are looking for as a Mod.   CE has it's own settings that can stop escape if you are using CE

2 minutes ago, Wanelmask said:

Hey, again, thanks for all the work ! I just had a quick question about CEAnimationExpansion1037 : what does it changes ?

its an example of animated still pictures frame by frame pictures like flipping pages to animate, instead of just showing pictures... u need to select the blank option to trigger the animation fyi.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

its an example of animated still pictures frame by frame pictures like flipping pages to animate, instead of just showing pictures... u need to select the blank option to trigger the animation fyi.

Huuuu.... I don't get it. The option is avaible where? Because I don't have the mod showing in "mods options"

55 minutes ago, Wanelmask said:

Huuuu.... I don't get it. The option is avaible where? Because I don't have the mod showing in "mods options"

become a prostitute in any brothel there will be an option Leave, there is anothe blank option just below leave click on it and enjoy the animation hehe!!!

4 hours ago, GamerzZ said:

Any chance the problem with prisoner's equipment being looked into?

PS: see my previous posts for an explanation of the problem. 

Thank you. 

You mean when you as the captor choose "change what she/he is wearing" in the prisoners dialoge? And then the inventory of yourself and your compnions pops up?

I'm having the same issue, but so far no solution has popped up....