On 2/26/2022 at 7:17 PM, GamerzZ said:

@BadListener

Great mod, it adds so much content it's just unbelievable the difference it adds to the base game!

Currently using 1.7.1 and your most recent version and have not had any major crashes, except for one event "something TDS something" (sorry, I will post the actual event name when I get to my desktop). 

Some questions in order to understand your Mod's mechanics:
1- what do "Affection" and "Obedience" do? it looks like they are inversely related, when Affection goes up, Obedience tends to go down.
2- what is the difference between "Devoted", "Broken"...etc. What do they actually do?
3- in the Events Options Menu, it allows us to change the frequency of each individual event and add a custom picture. For the frequency, does a higher number for a given event mean that event happens more often or is it the opposite?
Thank you. 

PS. 

By the way, when my game starts it shows this in the Notification Area (bottom left corner):

Failed to load CE_captor_male_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added.
Failed to load CE_captor_female_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added.

When I go to zCaptivity folder it shows this in the log: EDIT: I see someone has already posted about it and a solution was identified. 

Failed to load CE_captor_male_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added.
stacktrace:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignGameStarter.AddGameMenu(String menuId, String menuText, OnInitDelegate initDelegate, MenuOverlayType overlay, MenuFlags menuFlags, Object relatedObject)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CEEventLoader.CELoadCaptorEvent(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter, CEEvent listedEvent, List`1 eventList)
   at CaptivityEvents.CESubModule.AddEvent(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter, CEEvent _listedEvent, List`1 eventList)
2/23/2022 4:17:47 PM --

Failed to load CE_captor_female_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added.
stacktrace:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignGameStarter.AddGameMenu(String menuId, String menuText, OnInitDelegate initDelegate, MenuOverlayType overlay, MenuFlags menuFlags, Object relatedObject)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CEEventLoader.CELoadCaptorEvent(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter, CEEvent listedEvent, List`1 eventList)
   at CaptivityEvents.CESubModule.AddEvent(CampaignGameStarter gameStarter, CEEvent _listedEvent, List`1 eventList)

I have a same problem on 1.7.0

I have played around 800 days in games time without any issue, but all the sudden when I load up save game there is a big chunk of error messages in red color like that, and after like half day in games time, game just freezes without any explanation. I also have that BetterExceptionalWindow to see what causes problems, but even that doesnt open up, game just freezes.

Can anyone help to fix this please?

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-28-58-150.jpg

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-29-29-874.jpg

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-29-35-095.jpg

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-29-40-794.jpg

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-29-45-498.jpg

bandicam 2022-04-04 19-29-52-493.jpg

The latest version of CE is now 2 files, you DL CE and then Default.  Know Nexus is updated, but don't think LL is updated as there was some issues with LL accepting the files.  So check Nexus for the current 2 file versions. 

Probably a long-shot, but is there a way to get enslaved (cheat-y or otherwise) to a specific NPC? I surrender to the lord I want my character to be owned by, get kept for a little while, but then get sold off to some random silversmith in a town after four or five days. 

6 hours ago, RathAzu said:

Probably a long-shot, but is there a way to get enslaved (cheat-y or otherwise) to a specific NPC? I surrender to the lord I want my character to be owned by, get kept for a little while, but then get sold off to some random silversmith in a town after four or five days. 

tb mod expands on this concept alot, that and the newer bc mod.

BUG report:

after 1.70 update random crash happened when you walking in the city.

The frequency is 1 to 2 hours 1 crash.
community Crash Report?
Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Location.DeserializeDelegate(String text)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Location.CanAIExit(LocationCharacter character)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.LocationComplex.AgentPassageUsageTick()
at SandBox.MissionAgentHandler.OnMissionTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Mission.OnTick(Single dt, Single realDt, Boolean updateCamera)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.TickMission(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MissionState.OnTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick_Patch1(Single dt)

Hi
I am Playing on 1.7.1 right now. The mod is installed, and seems to work. So Ithe brothels are in the citys and I can strip captives of their gear. But the events don't trigger at all. Also when I'm captured I loose all my gear but seem to stay captured forever.
Any ideas?
thanks in advance.

Would recommend to just use Nexus for getting the CE files for now since BL had issues uploading to LL,  BL Reworked CE to now be 2 files to DL,  The main CE File that is 11+ MB and the Events File.  Only Nexus has the current Event File available to download.  Think it was the Event File that BL was having issues getting onto LL

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to help while I wait to hear back from the butterlib dev?

I ctd every time

e1.7.1
Harmony v2.2.1.78
Butterlib v1.0.33.310948
UIExtenderEx v2.1.13.310948
Mod Configuration Menu v4.3.23.310948

also tried butterlib -

Edited by caffeinerush22
adding more info
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 3:47 AM, caffeinerush22 said:

Anyone able to help while I wait to hear back from the butterlib dev?

I ctd every time

e1.7.1
Harmony v2.2.1.78
Butterlib v1.0.33.310948
UIExtenderEx v2.1.13.310948
Mod Configuration Menu v4.3.23.310948

also tried butterlib -

1.7.1 is the most stable version, just need to disable clan recruitment for thieves and do not allow lord/ladies to join your clan, it will screw up some stuff down the road as game engine is not able to handle certain conditions on a whole it works just keep a backup save, and try not to save during certain events e.g. being captured and an event triggered which u did not select an option, as long as the safe is made during the menu waiting event things dont break but if u save in the middle of an event, somehow some events will cause the save game file to ctd on load.

1.7.2 is pretty bad as after sometime game will just ctd cant figure whats the cause as its so random..., so i'll stick with 1.7.1

2 hours ago, Wapoww said:

this mod really focused with female gameplay, isn't it? female character have way more event than the male.

That might be a good thing, when contrasted with what we have available elsewhere. Mostly, though, I imagine it's perception. When playing it only initially seems like a lot. Most of the events are rarely visible.

Then again, if you want to write a bunch of male character oriented events, perhaps you should...

18 hours ago, sen4mi said:

That might be a good thing, when contrasted with what we have available elsewhere. Mostly, though, I imagine it's perception. When playing it only initially seems like a lot. Most of the events are rarely visible.

Then again, if you want to write a bunch of male character oriented events, perhaps you should...

How can i do that? :3