anybody know where I can find the slave gear mod this says it has an integration with? I tried looking on here and nexus mods but didn't see it on either site. although I may have just missed it. if someone does know a link to it would be appreciated but instructions on where and how to find it would work too. thanks

3 hours ago, deathtome1998 said:

anybody know where I can find the slave gear mod this says it has an integration with? I tried looking on here and nexus mods but didn't see it on either site. although I may have just missed it. if someone does know a link to it would be appreciated but instructions on where and how to find it would work too. thanks

maybe it's this one, but idk if it is still working or not.

While waiting for MCM5, does anyone knows how to disable some events via .xml files. Is it in the number of <Order> in

<Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>1</Order>

Should I change it from 1 to 0 to disable it?

On 10/29/2022 at 3:18 PM, Malic said:

Did a fresh install of the game and this mod as well as the other mods required to run it. My game worked fine for a few hours and now i am getting a crash everytime one of the events pops up. Can anyone help?

got the same when playing female, crashes after playing for a while.

reloading save will result in same thing around same time.

On 11/1/2022 at 3:33 AM, frenzy699 said:

got the same when playing female, crashes after playing for a while.

reloading save will result in same thing around same time.

On 10/29/2022 at 9:18 AM, Malic said:

Did a fresh install of the game and this mod as well as the other mods required to run it. My game worked fine for a few hours and now i am getting a crash everytime one of the events pops up. Can anyone help?

Did you guys tried OnGovernorChanged Workaround?

Generally speaking if your game is crashing at the exact same time on the exact same date it's because the game is trying to play an event and doesn't know 'where' your character is.  This could happen if your character is in captivity (even vanilla captured) during a time when the game is trying to perform certain functions.

The workaround doesn't 'fix' the issue, per se, but replaces the return with a null so that the game continues, regardless.  I'm not sure of the update status, but I know a number of people who seem to swear by it.

1 hour ago, LawhornLeo said:

Did you guys tried OnGovernorChanged Workaround?

Generally speaking if your game is crashing at the exact same time on the exact same date it's because the game is trying to play an event and doesn't know 'where' your character is.  This could happen if your character is in captivity (even vanilla captured) during a time when the game is trying to perform certain functions.

The workaround doesn't 'fix' the issue, per se, but replaces the return with a null so that the game continues, regardless.  I'm not sure of the update status, but I know a number of people who seem to swear by it.

Great, that works for me, at least it seems like it. Played now for one hour without the crash on my save.

But i needed to DL both Files idk why... but i learned that Bannerlord dont need to make sense sometimes xD.

But anyway, thank you!

On 10/29/2022 at 3:18 PM, Malic said:

I had the same problem, in my case, after several tests where I restarted the game from the beginning, I realized that the crash occurred only if I have a partner in the group, I hired only one to complete the mission of the clan, removing him immediately after that, the game never crashed again

as soon as i add this mod to my game it refuses to start. ive tried reinstalling the game including to a whole different computer but no mater what i do if i select this mod in the launcher it doesn't even start to load. the launcher disappears, but the game doesn't open. im sure its something im doing wrong but i dont see anyone else in here with the same issue.

not using any other Mods or in my last couple attempts even this mods expansions 

im making sure to unblock DLLs 

7 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

Is there anyway to reduce the frequency. I am getting spammed about every 30 secs with events, Its very intrusive, Its also the same couple mostly. Like 5x in row its the same event in the space of a few minutes. 

search and find  <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>xx</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> and change most of them especially once that spams alot to <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>10</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> or lower for less spams....

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

search and find  <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>xx</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> and change most of them especially once that spams alot to <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>10</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> or lower for less spams....

Thanks. I was about to uninstall its so annoying. 

Edited by Lux Lux
wroing
4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Maybe Im not dong something right. I have the worst offenders set to 1 and 2 and they still pop up about every 30 secs.

2 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

Maybe Im not dong something right. I have the worst offenders set to 1 and 2 and they still pop up about every 30 secs.

try editing <EventOccurrencexxxx> in the Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\CESettings.xml try setting default values to lower levels, also EventRandomFire to something higher i think to allow more game time in-between events its at 6 set it to max.

edit: Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\ModSettings\Global\zCaptivityEvents\CaptivityEventsSettings.json if u using mcm and had already set the values, note in-game mcm mod will also be available to modify these values.

Edited by Whizkid

What events trigger Hot Butter scenes? I haven't gotten one yet in the brothel, or while being captured yet at least, just the normal still images with text off to the side. Is there a particular load order to install them in or something else I'm missing? The mod seems to at least recognize it as installed since I can use it in integrations, but that's been the extent of the interaction of the two mods for me thus far.

Edit: Nevermind, found at least one in the brothels as mentioned by entering the brothel, then approaching a potential customer to be serviced, as opposed to using the menu based system to get a scene. Makes me wonder where else I might be able to find some animated scenes!

Edited by hhh7775
Found an animated scene