8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

try editing <EventOccurrencexxxx> in the Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\CESettings.xml try setting default values to lower levels, also EventRandomFire to something higher i think to allow more game time in-between events its at 6 set it to max.

edit: Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\ModSettings\Global\zCaptivityEvents\CaptivityEventsSettings.json if u using mcm and had already set the values, note in-game mcm mod will also be available to modify these values.

thanx. Ill give that a try. I ended up setting the most annoying to 0. 

52 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

thanx. Ill give that a try. I ended up setting the most annoying to 0. 

also remove the skill increase and renown gains or lost as this just unbalance game, as u progress as the penalty is too high at low level skills but useless when skills improve, ust a fyi...

32 minutes ago, Drax70 said:

So... after all this time, this mod is a complete crashing mess... :(

32 minutes ago, Drax70 said:

So... after all this time, this mod is a complete crashing mess... :(

its TW fault, imo just install these mods ConsiderRansomPrisoner Workaround at Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) and OnGovernorChanged Workaround at Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) it will fix most of the random crashes, the ones that seems to crash are the battlespawn ones outside town, i think the new battle system is causing this problem, as try not to leave your clan and join npc clan it might cause ctd too, so far its been pretty stable as i dont ctd anymore .... fyi

1 hour ago, youdog6617 said:

All those fixes mentioned might help CTDs mid game but I can't even get past the launcher with this mod.

get rid of old saves, TW is really such a dumb company, this dumb game will try load old corrupted saves hence u ctd, OR u need to de-install and make sure everything is deleted then try a fresh install, as some old mods esp launcher mods messed up the dumb TW logic....

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but what's the deal with prostitution skill constantly resetting to 100? Is that working as intended, or is there something I'm supposed to be doing to preserve skill gains?

Also, what's the extent of the content in the bandit and concumbine sub-mods/expansions? Search doesn't turn up much info on them so I'm not sure how much content I should be looking for before doing other things.

Edited by veedanya
10 hours ago, veedanya said:

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but what's the deal with prostitution skill constantly resetting to 100? Is that working as intended, or is there something I'm supposed to be doing to preserve skill gains?

Also, what's the extent of the content in the bandit and concubine sub-mods/expansions? Search doesn't turn up much info on them so I'm not sure how much content I should be looking for before doing other things.

Working as intended, will make it an optional setting (added for balance).

Work in progress on the expansions.

I've noticed the brothel's profit tends to vary wildly from day to day, so I'm wondering if certain factors affect its income or if it's just pure RNG. Does the player need to check in on it or do a day of work occasionally to make sure staff are doing their work properly? Or does replacing lower tier prisoners with higher ones affect profit in any significant way? Anything else that affects income?

2 hours ago, Critical said:

Is it normal that the latest release uploaded yesterday still throws a message that the game version is incorrect?

image.png.704727b33d28b2a9de038a141d9b3d68.png

its TW's fault these incompetent fools launched game which is still very much a buggy mess, u can safely ignore the error message or just edit the submodule from v1.0.0.1036 to v1.0.1.xxxx etc... 

5 hours ago, def1001 said:

can you make Character Reload Fix for e(1.7.X - 1.9.0) v(1.0.0) combatible

link - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3700

every time you load hero editor it resets Protetution skill and possible other skills

For what you need to open it more then 1 Time?I use it normal at the start of the game if i want to change some skill after that i never need it again on the same Character

10 hours ago, Whizkid said:

its TW's fault these incompetent fools launched game which is still very much a buggy mess, u can safely ignore the error message or just edit the submodule from v1.0.0.1036 to v1.0.1.xxxx etc... 

i was able to disable that Warning but ingame then you get another Warning when you try to open the Mod option that Captivity have a Problem with MCM and can not load right and if you look after in the option only the Main Captivity option are there the scene option are not there so you can change nothing from the events 

Hi, it is my first time with that mod and played now for some weekends with it, but i get always the same few events (moral up/down, hp up/down, lose/get some gold, kill my prisoners)

When the game is loaded it says there are +600 events loaded, Mod is up to date....

What is the problem?

5 hours ago, GladiusVictorius said:

i was able to disable that Warning but ingame then you get another Warning when you try to open the Mod option that Captivity have a Problem with MCM and can not load right and if you look after in the option only the Main Captivity option are there the scene option are not there so you can change nothing from the events 

idk but u need mcmv5 for latest version

On 11/8/2022 at 5:17 PM, hhh7775 said:

What events trigger Hot Butter scenes? I haven't gotten one yet in the brothel, or while being captured yet at least, just the normal still images with text off to the side. Is there a particular load order to install them in or something else I'm missing? The mod seems to at least recognize it as installed since I can use it in integrations, but that's been the extent of the interaction of the two mods for me thus far.

Edit: Nevermind, found at least one in the brothels as mentioned by entering the brothel, then approaching a potential customer to be serviced, as opposed to using the menu based system to get a scene. Makes me wonder where else I might be able to find some animated scenes!

For me the person w/ me in the brothel scene isnt the person I was speaking with. They look completely different

15 hours ago, GladiusVictorius said:

For what you need to open it more then 1 Time?I use it normal at the start of the game if i want to change some skill after that i never need it again on the same Character

well i use it for when i want to take both perks when i reach the required level

know that there exist a mod Take Both - link - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3918

but i don't want it to to activate on companions or every perk on main character so i need to edit the main character multiple times a play through

19 hours ago, Whizkid said:

idk but u need mcmv5 for latest version

I have always the latest MCM5 and nothing change when i open the Mod Menu ingame the Mods need a lot of time to load then a red Message pop up and it say the MCM5 have a Problem with loading something from CaptivityDefault please contact the MCM maker or the Captivity Maker to fix this

42 minutes ago, GladiusVictorius said:

I have always the latest MCM5 and nothing change when i open the Mod Menu ingame the Mods need a lot of time to load then a red Message pop up and it say the MCM5 have a Problem with loading something from CaptivityDefault please contact the MCM maker or the Captivity Maker to fix this

yea i getting that error message too..

Some balance feedback

• Brothels should have a cap on prisoners; they currently act as unbreakable prisons of infinite size. Which leaves a lot of possible abuse for anything that requires prisoners in bulk, such as a recruiting pool, or for when you need feed prisoners to bandit camps if you're using the Fourberie mod.
  • Brothels probably need more upkeep events problems that need occasional addressing like settlements do. This is because unlike workshops they have no inputs, so there is nothing to interrupt income; they effectively act as infinite money printers which run forever without any attention required. Maybe add some prisoner escape events so income diminishes over time, or the city watch taxing them until you go to the city to pay a bribe.
  • Brothels also need some sort of explanation about what makes them more/less profitable. Due to the wild fluctuations in daily income, it's very hard for players to observe any patterns on what factors or prisoners generate more income (if there's any difference at all!)
  • The prisoner events (with you as a captor) seem to proc too frequently. I had a prisoner that jumped to +50 reputation in a few days due to two "leave her alone instead of raping her" events. I can see it easily abused to flip enemy captives into joining your kingdom rapidly, and it undermines the relationship system and putting in the work to build up your connections over time.
  • The minimum renown setting has a bug where it will give the player free renown. For example, if you get captured at 10 renown and an event fired you're suddenly at 150 renown the next time it fires and entitled to a fief. And getting that much renown could take several hours in the early game. I'd instead look into setting minimum renown maybe by tier; if clan tier 1, don't let renown go below 50, if clan tier to, don't let renown go below 150, or something like that. That should prevent issues without being exploitable.
Edited by veedanya
9 hours ago, veedanya said:

Some balance feedback

• Brothels should have a cap on prisoners; they currently act as unbreakable prisons of infinite size. Which leaves a lot of possible abuse for anything that requires prisoners in bulk, such as a recruiting pool, or for when you need feed prisoners to bandit camps if you're using the Fourberie mod.
  • Brothels probably need more upkeep events problems that need occasional addressing like settlements do. This is because unlike workshops they have no inputs, so there is nothing to interrupt income; they effectively act as infinite money printers which run forever without any attention required. Maybe add some prisoner escape events so income diminishes over time, or the city watch taxing them until you go to the city to pay a bribe.
  • Brothels also need some sort of explanation about what makes them more/less profitable. Due to the wild fluctuations in daily income, it's very hard for players to observe any patterns on what factors or prisoners generate more income (if there's any difference at all!)
  • The prisoner events (with you as a captor) seem to proc too frequently. I had a prisoner that jumped to +50 reputation in a few days due to two "leave her alone instead of raping her" events. I can see it easily abused to flip enemy captives into joining your kingdom rapidly, and it undermines the relationship system and putting in the work to build up your connections over time.
  • The minimum renown setting has a bug where it will give the player free renown. For example, if you get captured at 10 renown and an event fired you're suddenly at 150 renown the next time it fires and entitled to a fief. And getting that much renown could take several hours in the early game. I'd instead look into setting minimum renown maybe by tier; if clan tier 1, don't let renown go below 50, if clan tier to, don't let renown go below 150, or something like that. That should prevent issues without being exploitable.

Just to add... With mine

• the prostitutes stop being prostitutes after a time. They are still there hanging out but they are just "prisoners" and have to redo the send to brothel .
  • The prostitutes fight in the arena. No big deal really
  • this mostly happens with lords but I have 2-3 copies of the NPCs. Not sure when it happens. 

I dont really mind the income TBH because IMO the base game money situation is so freaking bad.  If I have to travel thru the kingdom it can cost me $1000s in daily upkeep  and eat up all my food just to get from one side to the other. The Kills X Brigands can cost me like 8000 to do and reward me like 1000. In Warband the workshops were much more fleshed out. So you could raid and collect velvet and dump at the workshop to increase your profit. The garrison costs are also out of whack to me. In Warband you didnt really have as many armies attacking and the mechanics favored the defenders so you could get by with 50 archers.  Maybe early there is a balance issue. But Ive made a million just ransoming prisoners. If you strip your captives items you can make bank too. Im so flush with cash that the brothel income is irrelevant.

I would say though there should be a limit of 2 brothels and I think there should be a prostitute limit. I dont expect the creator to spend a ton of time coding but maybe the whore earnings should be based on things like age and rank. Like a 50 year old wouldnt bring in as much as a 19 year old. 

Edited by Lux Lux