On 7/28/2022 at 6:26 PM, Sunao said:

t.t I played for like 7 hours the other night with this mod giving no crashes whatsoever, i start it up today, and crash constantly within 5 minutes, and i have no idea how to fix it....wish they would stop continuously breaking stuff, still boggles my mind they broke the copy pasting of custom banners designs in

So i figured out CE is the problem, I just don't know how.  Its like its corrupting my saves, but only if you play long enough until the game just decides it doesn't want to go anymore.

3 hours ago, Sunao said:

So i figured out CE is the problem, I just don't know how.  Its like its corrupting my saves, but only if you play long enough until the game just decides it doesn't want to go anymore.

save games will be corrupted, i had this problem in ce for beta 1.8 too.

3 hours ago, melibound said:

Need Technical Assistance:

image.png.60f06d7463df43a5a7853942a0e4e88c.png

What can I do to solve this?

Kind thanks in advance!

That looks like unblocked .dll issue. Check the first post of this thread for "If you are experiencing crashes on startup please remember to unblock all dlls in \zCaptivityEvents\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\."

Hey so i love the mod but i was wondering if you or someone here would be willing to do both a futa event chain and a femboy/sissy event chain. sorry if i am asking alot but i would do it my self but i can't write story to save my life and i also can't draw or code to save my life so yeah just thought i would ask.

6 hours ago, Whizkid said:

checkout this fix not sure if this is also related to the random CTD https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4291

And it also, keep in mind (if you play with e1.8.0 Beta) the Khuzait City, Baltakhand crash.

Someone said that IF the wall Tier in the city is II the game will crash, even if you pass by it, but if the walls are Tier I or III then there is no problem!

7 hours ago, sames99113 said:

should we goback to 1.72 ? 1.8 beta seems so unstable.

What are you talking about?

Check my stable mod list version of e1.8.0 Beta:

I just had had 1 CTD after 600+ in game days and that CTD was going near Baltaghand (Khuzait City), a known bug of e1.8.0 Beta, which it has to do with the Tier Level of the walls...

my_mods1.jpg

my_mods2.jpg

my_mods3.jpg

my_mods4.jpg

my_mods5.jpg

my_mods6.jpg

my_mods7.jpg

On 7/29/2022 at 6:10 AM, aspirine2 said:

it's annoying to unblock every file alone, is there a way to make it work easier!? keep getting the application failed to start message!?

update: installed the one on nexus it worked but loaded only 50 event not 100 as you mentioned!?

One way to unblock multiple files at once is Windows Powershell. Call your Bannerlord modules directory. For example, I would use this, but it depends on where your game is installed.

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\modules"

Then unblock every file in the directory and all of its subdirectories.

dir -Recurse | Unblock-File

It should not take very many seconds. Both cuts down on manual work of mod installation and ensures you did not miss a file by accident.

My game is keep crashing after conversation with female prisoner. when I choose 'let's have some fun now', it makes instant crash report.

is this the somekind of mod conflict problem? other functions are working fine. but only female prisoner conversation makes CTD.

i'm on 1.80, with hot butter, and using  tb's captive events. sg's bannerlord ce, boukenshas binder, sadsun's brothel events

10 hours ago, zup said:

One way to unblock multiple files at once is Windows Powershell. Call your Bannerlord modules directory. For example, I would use this, but it depends on where your game is installed.

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\modules"

Then unblock every file in the directory and all of its subdirectories.

dir -Recurse | Unblock-File

It should not take very many seconds. Both cuts down on manual work of mod installation and ensures you did not miss a file by accident.

About Unbloking, just use BUTRloader. It unblocks dlls automaticaly! ?