hmm for some reasson my female character appears to have male potraits and events never play when captured therefore staying captured endlessly until war ends or my captors are defeated .
any idea whats causing this ? i am playing on 1.7.1 and thought to ask here first since its my only mod related to captivity .
nvm i failed to see that i did not download the default events so now events are ok but still the potrait thing remains

Edited by Plattonterror
fixed

@BadListener, when <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationRisk</RestrictedListOfConsequences>    <!-- Random Impregnation --> will this generate a random male NPC ? seeing male NPC with just a single name e.g. Luichan, problem with this these NPC are showing up as type "unknown" unlike all NPCs there are recognised by the game but these single named NPC, I suspect these random generated NPCs with type unknown is making the game CTD, i kill these NPCs and it seems the the random CTD disappeared.

edit: this is for beta 1.7.2, weird didnt get this problem for 1.7.1.

edit1: apparently there is some problems with Harmony causing siege not working correctly known bug and seems there are other issues with UIExtenderEx i get random ctd just moving around the world map but if i toggle the  Debug UI! Available via CTRL+ALT+H and keep the window open the ctd goes away which is weird lol.... the ctd is pretty consistent that a save before the ctd will always trigger the ctd after a reload and attempting to move around the world map just cant figure out what is causing it to happen..

Edited by Whizkid
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the mod from LL along with BC CAPTOR and TB Captivity. But before that, I downloaded the one in the Nexus. Later, I deleted it and downloaded this (for I believe this one has more content). Anyway but now it appears options like player hero prostitution, buying brothels and hunting your prisoners are not available. But there is harem feature, which I think comes from TB captivity, However, some TB events don't work. For example whenever one of my slaves run and I personally follow, a red message appears, which says Couldn't find TB event or captor event something. I'm really at lost about which mod does what. I really want to play with this mod. Since my game with 1.7.2 crashed a lot I've switched to 1.7.1 (which, according to forums, is more stable). But I don't know which mod to use. I even removed dismemberment plus and other mods.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:11 AM, Bazooka33 said:

I downloaded the mod from LL along with BC CAPTOR and TB Captivity. But before that, I downloaded the one in the Nexus. Later, I deleted it and downloaded this (for I believe this one has more content). Anyway but now it appears options like player hero prostitution, buying brothels and hunting your prisoners are not available. But there is harem feature, which I think comes from TB captivity, However, some TB events don't work. For example whenever one of my slaves run and I personally follow, a red message appears, which says Couldn't find TB event or captor event something. I'm really at lost about which mod does what. I really want to play with this mod. Since my game with 1.7.2 crashed a lot I've switched to 1.7.1 (which, according to forums, is more stable). But I don't know which mod to use. I even removed dismemberment plus and other mods.

This (TBCE events not all working) is my fault. I'm working on updating my events, but as I'm otherwise busy and also having trouble getting myself to actually spend time working on my mod, this is taking far longer than I'd like. I do hope / plan to have everything in TBCE working at some point, but at the moment it's sadly a relic of its former self due to incompatibilities created by the ever-shifting environment that is TW's systems for Bannerlord.

That said, I have not previously heard of this red message about couldn't find event, so if you can note down the exact message somewhere I can reference I'll make sure to look into it whenever I actually manage to publish a new update.

Edited by transfer

Hey guys. I just stumbled on this mod now and I was wondering if someone could do a brief overview of this mod. I am somewhat aware of the game mechanics of the game (I've never actually played any but I have watched vids of it). I'm wondering if this mod allows you to make a female character and get sold to NPCs in the game. 

I used to mod Skyrim so can I expect a little bit of POV immersion in this game and mod?

On 6/28/2022 at 10:13 AM, BadListener said:

Uploaded a new version 

geting random ctd not sure but tried couple of new saves and after playing i.e. join kingdom, hired companions after that the game will just ctd not sure why but without any mods its pretty stable.

using only  CE mods...if anyone having this same issue.

p/s: I know there is a bug which will cause the game to ctd when trying to place lords/ladies into town dungeons, trick is to place lords/ladies and then remove them before confirmation to place them into the dungeon, doing this couple of times i.e. placing them into dungeon and removing them immediate after 1 or twice and game doesnt ctd, seems to clear some weird stuff causing the ctd this always happens when lord/ladies health is pretty low.

Edited by Whizkid
1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

is the 1033 from nexus the same as the one thats not now available on LL? while he left a 1.7.1 main file up they didnt leave a custom events default for 1033 up

download "Captivity Events - Default Events" from nexus and the rest from LL, Captivity Events - Default Events contains just the default xlm scripts the main CaptivityEvents.dll is found in LL mod files.

6 hours ago, lobsterific said:

having a problem with the mod installed, the game will not even open with the mods installed.

i boot it up, and it never even gets to the opening window

same here, game crashes, is there a cache we are supposed to delete or something?

beta 1.8, there is a problem with companions, game without mods will randomly move any governor to other towns, this happens even when u move the governor back to the original town, unfortunately this bug plus some other related companions problems makes playing with this mod very unstable as game will start crashing to desktop this happens even when u did not recruit any companions, its hard to pinpoint the problem as harmony and its supporting mods also seems to cause some issues.

this new beta 1.8 branch is making game very unstable....

the companions events will most likely cause a ctd when events involving companions trigger, even without mods the companions seems buggy this has an added effect of making the game unstable esp if mods handle companions.

note, whenever companions are in your party or companions party are in your army the game becomes increasing unstable and it will ctd some time down the road...

Edited by Whizkid