I have not seen the Concubine Event chain occur.  Every time I get sold at a city it's always the same default event.  I just spent like two hours hunting for this event chain, and no luck.

Are there special conditions of some sort?

EDIT: Just checked the discord, apparently the Concubine event triggers when the player is locked in a dungeon.  I had no clue the player 'could' be locked in NPC dungeons.  How do you get locked in a dungeon? O_O

EDIT 2: Okay, purposefully snuck into an enemy city to get caught and thrown into the dungeon. (Is this the only way?) However, after about an hour or more, I was only able to get sold to a caravan.  I saved and reloaded for about an hour, and only found myself getting sold to a caravan.  Is this event very rare or not perhaps not fully implemented yet?  Or am I still doing something wrong?

Edited by alericsilvernord

I can't get any of the event packages to work. Every time I try to load them in I crash back to desktop. The main framework mod loads me in just fine but if I add anything else it just won't get off the ground.

1.7.2 version of the game. Same version of Captivity Events. Using the 1034 versions of the Default, Concubine, and Bandit events. Current version of ButterLib is 2.1.11 if that helps. I saw in the last few replies that it seemed to cause a problem from a recent update somehow.

2 hours ago, tokentebogotwala said:

same here. i legit cant play the game without this mod. 

The base campaign is just so bare bones, and Captivity Events adds much needed 'filler' content, the random events, the interaction, the consequences for mismanagement.

It just livens up the world.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more mods that try to do this.

PRNO Doesn't allow you to rape your captives, iirc. Can't humiliate the entire enemy faction with that. If I can't do that I feel like a dog who's been neutered.

Let me also say in this edit that that enrages me down to my core. Society wants to clip my nads. My mom wants to clip my nads. Most of my friends, every girl I ever dated. Hell even my fucking dad tried to cuck me. This is the one fucking place in the entire fucking universe I really - REALLY - get to live out my revenge for all that. And without anyone getting hurt. If I hadn't just slept through the past 18 hours, there'd be new holes in the walls in my house and I wouldn't have a computer monitor rn. 2 days after I discover all this the fucking game gets updated and the fucking mod person sits on it overnight. But I can't say anything. I have to be nice. I have to not make a fuss because then the mod might get delayed even more. I have to voluntarily clip my own nads while I'm waiting and I am LIVID. Seriously making me suicidal and homicidal at the same time and there's not A DAMN THING I CAN DO! Fucking hell.

Edited by Kingweon
Just now, Kingweon said:

PRNO Doesn't allow you to rape your captives, iirc. Can't humiliate the entire enemy faction with that.

True...you cannot rape a captive. It's "capture and respect" or "use and release".

I'm just saying that's it's available now for 1.8.0 post-hotfix, whereas AFAIK most of the "Male MC dominates female NPC" CE content is in add-ons for 1.6.x and 1.7.x.

1 hour ago, Kingweon said:

PRNO Doesn't allow you to rape your captives, iirc.

This is exactly what I feedbacked to @Nibbler2345

Banging female prisoners (not necessarily r4ape, maybe other methods like bargain (sex for freedom) or even seduction).
Anyway, ONLY reason I install CE on my male/ntr/dynastydomination playthrough, is to bang female prisoners. With PN having such functionality, I could skip CE.

Is the concubine pack oriented towards female player characters? I would like to suggest for males as well, however, it would give the player the chance to pick a concubine say out of 10 captives after battle or siege, which could be changed to companion or spouse or simply dismissed

Edited by Durante
1 hour ago, Tenner said:

Crashes on launch with no other mods than requirements.

try to delete all old saves or backup them somewhere, problem is the game will try to load corrupted saves causing ctd, TW the developers are pretty dumb people they should concentrate on core stuff but TW likes to push out these quality of life stuff which makes TW looks more stupid...

2 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

Make sure you're using the right versions for all of the mods parts.  And that the dll's are unlocked.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

try to delete all old saves or backup them somewhere, problem is the game will try to load corrupted saves causing ctd, TW the developers are pretty dumb people they should concentrate on core stuff but TW likes to push out these quality of life stuff which makes TW looks more stupid...

Done both now. Same effect.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

I'm having the same issue, went as far as getting rid of all saves, verifying files, desyncing the cloud saves.  Even without mods it's just crashing.

For me if there is crashing on Launch it's usually either needing to Re-Verify files in Steam to fix or it's using an outdated Mod that hasn't been updated to work with verion of Game I'm playing.  Occasionally it's a load order issue and a required Mod isn't being loaded before a Mod that is using it. 

sometimes u need to do a fresh re-install of bannerlord i.e. deinstall everything incuding clearing the shaders folder found in C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord. beta 1.8 is pretty sensitive and reminds of the early days when mods tend to crash if the game trips over....

and u dont really need to enable harmony and its supporting mods just install but do not enable them in the launcher, game will still run but u dont get mcm to change settings.

Edited by Whizkid

t.t I played for like 7 hours the other night with this mod giving no crashes whatsoever, i start it up today, and crash constantly within 5 minutes, and i have no idea how to fix it....wish they would stop continuously breaking stuff, still boggles my mind they broke the copy pasting of custom banners designs in

it's annoying to unblock every file alone, is there a way to make it work easier!? keep getting the application failed to start message!?

update: installed the one on nexus it worked but loaded only 50 event not 100 as you mentioned!?

Edited by aspirine2