My PC was taken captive a few times but each time the party goes into a town,  it seems to exit the town almost right away so it's not triggering the prisoner to slave event.  Is it possible to add an event that changes a prisoner into a slave after a certain period of time with the party? 

My workaround was to enter a town....get imprisoned and then enslaved to a party.  But it took a while.  Once I got my slavery level high enough, it gave me the option to willingly submit when I lost a battle.  That did the trick..as I was automatically a slave in the party that took me after a defeat.

9 hours ago, BadListener said:

Already is check the integrations settings.

I found that afterwards, actually! But I actually meant putting them on captives of the player - the option seems to just equip it on the player. (But then, you'd want to have it removed again after their dungeon stay - not sure it's worth the trouble. Could be a nice touch though.)

On 5/15/2021 at 12:14 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

I found that afterwards, actually! But I actually meant putting them on captives of the player - the option seems to just equip it on the player. (But then, you'd want to have it removed again after their dungeon stay - not sure it's worth the trouble. Could be a nice touch though.)

Oh for the event that strips the captive you just need to modify the strip settings that is it. 

Would it be possible to add a dialogue menu for companions, and to have the option for non-wanderers in my party to be considered companions when it comes to events (with the option to exclude blood relatives)?  I'm sure I'm not the only person who would be interested in this.

Great mod, by the way.

Cool flavor mod. One question, is there some plans to have companions be addable to brothel mechanics and other things. Currently capture events seem still detached though I guess that is a big feature (if even desired or feasible). Something to give more context to your named followers.

Would be nice if town events/prostitution would still allow you to recover health 

But I am a fan.

edit: merged posts, was not getting the new ui at first.

If we're considering requests, I'd like a conversation event where you can bang all the prisoners you have instead of having to do them one at a time.

Some other group events might be fun, too. Say, "Do X to Jane, and make the rest watch," though consequences might vary. (On what, though? This is getting away a little bit, but it could be fun if they got some traits assigned. Nymphos get turned on watching, Sadists want to help punish, etc.)

A little in line with Luythen's post, I also have at least once wished I could have moved a companion to prisoner status.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:47 PM, mittromney111 said:

Just downloaded the game. I added Harmony (at top), Butterlib (2nd), UIextemder (3rd), MCM v4 (fourth), Base game packages after, modlib after and the game works fine. When Captivity is downloaded and added game crashed upon start. Any help?

I needed to add the Fixed Launcher as well. Main issue is dlls being locked by your system for security reason (as 3rd party libraries) so you need to unlock them (propertie > untick write lock) FIxed Launcher does some additional things. You have to check if you can fix it manually or if it helps you more:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/205

An alternative to the Slave Marriage event which doesn't seem to work would be an event where the PC is "claimed" by a specific npc lord under specific circumstances such as high slavery and/or high opinion. As a result if the PC is captured again in a battle she automatically becomes the captive of the claimer.  And itd include events thatd specifically have her impregnated by by her claiming captor. Kind of like a breeding slave chain for the PC.

More than one lord can claim her up to a certain number. If more than one claiming lord is present itd be a random roll to see which one gets the PC.

Also, maybe an event where the captive/slave could interact with her specific captor that might include the possibility of impregnation by the specific captor as well as claiming. Itd involve collaring, branding and paperwork declaring her the captor's property within the captors own kingdom.

Edited by Celedhring
On 5/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, Celedhring said:

An alternative to the Slave Marriage event which doesn't seem to work would be an event where the PC is "claimed" by a specific npc lord under specific circumstances such as high slavery and/or high opinion. As a result if the PC is captured again in a battle she automatically becomes the captive of the claimer.  And itd include events thatd specifically have her impregnated by by her claiming captor. Kind of like a breeding slave chain for the PC.

More than one lord can claim her up to a certain number. If more than one claiming lord is present itd be a random roll to see which one gets the PC.

Also, maybe an event where the captive/slave could interact with her specific captor that might include the possibility of impregnation by the specific captor as well as claiming. Itd involve collaring, branding and paperwork declaring her the captor's property within the captors own kingdom.

Sounds fun

Just a small question. Do the pregnancy events adhere to modifications by mods (Bannerlord Tweaks) and ingame settings? Mainly asking because it seems rather prolific compared to my other mod settings and not adhere to max children settings or similar.

Currently go CK medieval on my spawn...  ?

Edited by luythen

Not sure if it's Captivity Events or TBCaptivity Events, but slave marriage event worked just fine for me.  I saved and then chose the slave marriage option..and it fired with no problems.   

I suspect it was because my PC was unmarried and did not hold a fief which could potentially screw things up and it transferred her into her Khuzait captor's clan although her actual relationship is undefined. 

Just as a heads up. 

Edited by Celedhring

Well it may be that someone already asked about this, but do you plan to add something like SL Solutions? For example get a sale for some goods, negotiate with looters, hire mercs and other ingame dialogues (if it technically possible of course). Sorry for butchering english.

Did you find the mod tool changes announced for 1.6 helpful? I'm assuming they're not fixing everything but from what I'm reading it seems it's a start and shows they're moving in the right direction. Would love to hear your opinion.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:45 PM, smittih said:

Did you find the mod tool changes announced for 1.6 helpful? I'm assuming they're not fixing everything but from what I'm reading it seems it's a start and shows they're moving in the right direction. Would love to hear your opinion.

Campaign event receivers are now moddable (modders can add their custom campaign event receivers through Campaign.AddCampaignEventReceiver).

Removed the character attribute enum (adding new attributes wasn’t possible before). It is now using static references instead at DefaultCharacterAttributes and Attributes.All to reference CharacterAttributes.

Very nice, I was hacking it anyways XD

Edited by BadListener
14 hours ago, xao69 said:

Looking forward to 1029 for 1.6.0.

The game is incomplete without Captivity Events.
Thank you very much!

I will try to get a copy beta out on LL by Thursday, will be missing some bandits events however, but will be working on 1.6.0.

Actual release will be delayed until July 14th.

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

I will try to get a copy beta out on LL by Thursday, will be missing some bandits events however, but will be working on 1.6.0.

In that case, can you updated 1029 for 1.5.9.   By all reports,  Taleworlds has pretty much abandoned 1.5.10 and mods have not caught up to 1.6.0 yet so I guess 1.5.9 is now the defacto "stable" branch. 

On 6/23/2021 at 12:08 PM, BadListener said:

woot thanks for releasing the 1.6.0 supported version.

For 1029,  do you think you could include some conversations with lord/ladies possibly leading to erotic encounters?  High opinion, certain traits, with the possibility of pregnancy.  Maybe an option to become a concubine if the man is already married.    The reason is that Bannerlord is very thin in the RP department when it comes to lords/ladies of the same realm and friendly/neutral kingdoms...maybe expand on that? 

Yeah I'm talking about adultery.  His/her spouse might get a negative opinion hit against you if you get caught or word gets out that you're shtupping his/her significant other. 

And possibly having lords/ladies hit on you on their own too. 

Could include kidnapping/rape by lords who hate your guts. 

Additional post-battle event if your side lost where a NPC who was present in the battle with 100 affection and opinion will automatically select your PC as slave or prisoner depending on slavery level as normal with corresponding events similar when you had him as your prisoner.   Yeah I'm thinking of you Esur...

Edited by Celedhring