20 hours ago, Celedhring said:

For 1029,  do you think you could include some conversations with lord/ladies possibly leading to erotic encounters?  High opinion, certain traits, with the possibility of pregnancy.  Maybe an option to become a concubine if the man is already married.    The reason is that Bannerlord is very thin in the RP department when it comes to lords/ladies of the same realm and friendly/neutral kingdoms...maybe expand on that? 

Yeah I'm talking about adultery.  His/her spouse might get a negative opinion hit against you if you get caught or word gets out that you're shtupping his/her significant other. 

And possibly having lords/ladies hit on you on their own too. 

Could include kidnapping/rape by lords who hate your guts. 

Additional post-battle event if your side lost where a NPC who was present in the battle with 100 affection and opinion will automatically select your PC as slave or prisoner depending on slavery level as normal with corresponding events similar when you had him as your prisoner.   Yeah I'm thinking of you Esur...

Absolutely +1
This game needs vanilla seduction, romance, duel for lady etc.
BTW. Males could duel each other, the winner could bangs loser's female companion and/or spouse.

Thank you @BadListener for the 1.6.0 update.

Seems to work quite well but it crashes if you are sold in towns as a sex slave. You can go on after the prompt of being sold but then, while you're waiting captive, at some point (I assume when an event get triggered) it CTD.

at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.GetStackTraceStr(Int32 skipCount)
at CaptivityEvents.Events.CEEventChecker.PartyCheck(PartyBase party)
at CaptivityEvents.Events.CEEventChecker.FlagsDoMatchEventConditions(CharacterObject captive, PartyBase captorParty)
at CaptivityEvents.Events.CEEventManager.ReturnWeightedChoiceOfEvents()
at CaptivityEvents.Models.CEPlayerCaptivityModel.CheckCaptivityChange(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PlayerCaptivity.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)

One of the problems since 1.5.10 has remained when you go on a mission to protect a friend. Then after it the game does not see the mouse.

In the sense that you cannot enter any settlement or attack the enemy, but simply run after them in circles.

To get rid of this bug, you need to surrender every time. Lose the battle.

I almost forgot and the prisoner's clothes cannot be changed, the player's bag opens instead of the prisoner.

Edited by xao69

Yeah the character sheet is busted on 1.6.0 (as posted above). Except for me the slavery etc. skills are below the regular skills. So can't see the first few rows of the regular skills.

Pretty much gimping the whole save for now, as you cant simply turn this mod off. As the save will crash now if you open character sheet without the mod.

1 hour ago, lollero5 said:

Yeah the character sheet is busted on 1.6.0 (as posted above). Except for me the slavery etc. skills are below the regular skills. So can't see the first few rows of the regular skills.

Pretty much gimping the whole save for now, as you cant simply turn this mod off. As the save will crash now if you open character sheet without the mod.

Started a new save, and JUST noticed the busted char sheet, which is kinda a huge issue =(

Hoping it gets fixed fast because I certainly don't know how to fix it.

4 hours ago, lordofpie7000 said:

Started a new save, and JUST noticed the busted char sheet, which is kinda a huge issue =(

Hoping it gets fixed fast because I certainly don't know how to fix it.

You can change your UI scale to the lowest possible setting to get access to a few more skills to put into. I'm now able to access all but 4.

Sorry, but once I choose to work in a brothel, the game will collapse. Or when I was arrested by the castle, the incident could not be confirmed. I still don't understand the reason, but I only enabled the front module and this module, and the corresponding version is correct.

Sorry, my English is not very good.

Of course, TW redesigned the locations of some cities, updated the position of taverns and workshops as well.

We just have to wait when update 1029 is released not earlier than the 15th аnd then, rather, you need to expect a carry over to a later date.

Considering how many things need to be changed and checked in fashion by the author...

In the meantime, you can collect error logs and send along with messages using BetterExceptionWindow or dnSpy debug mode.

So we wish the author of BadListener a good time before the 15th and return as soon as possible! :)

Edited by xao69
Add fix text

Might want to cite game version that you're playing on if you're reporting bugs.  Like  1.5.9,  1.5.10 or 1.6.0 

I would not actively mod for 1.5.10 because it's reportedly such a mess that TW went straight to 1.6.0 as a result so that'd make 1.5.9 the default stable branch.  

I tried 1.5.10...it made me go back to 1.5.9. 

31 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Might want to cite game version that you're playing on if you're reporting bugs.  Like  1.5.9,  1.5.10 or 1.6.0 

I would not actively mod for 1.5.10 because it's reportedly such a mess that TW went straight to 1.6.0 as a result so that'd make 1.5.9 the default stable branch.  

I tried 1.5.10...it made me go back to 1.5.9. 

I'm playing on 1.6.0
Should I switch to 1.5.9?

2 hours ago, HyperSummoner said:

I'm playing on 1.6.0
Should I switch to 1.5.9?

You can, but be prepared for lag spikes especially on trade windows. 

My advice is to save all the mods from your current version of the game to a folder so if 1.5.9 isn't to your liking, you can reinstall back to 1.6.0 and copy/paste the mods from the original 1.6.0 game back in.  I do this for all versions of Bannerlord. 

Also I screenshot or type to Wordpad the load order for my mods too for all versions for future reference when I switch between Bannerlord versions right down to the version number for each mod. 

Edited by Celedhring
2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You can, but be prepared for lag spikes especially on trade windows. 

My advice is to save all the mods from your current version of the game to a folder so if 1.5.9 isn't to your liking, you can reinstall back to 1.6.0 and copy/paste the mods from the original 1.6.0 game back in.  I do this for all versions of Bannerlord. 

Also I screenshot or type to Wordpad the load order for my mods too for all versions for future reference when I switch between Bannerlord versions right down to the version number for each mod. 

I had the lag spikes on trade windows in 1.5.9 and they're the same in 1.5.10 and 1.6

I am playing 1.59 and i seem to be at a point where if  i save my game it gets corrupted. Any ideas? it was working fine before but now im trying to siege Omor and every time I save afterwards or even with other nearby castles, the game saves but when i try to load the file it crashes.

I have narrowed down that captivity events is causing this by disabling all my mods one by one. I freshly installed the mod and got all settings to default, still having this problem. Any ideas? 

On 7/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, zentg said:

I am playing 1.59 and i seem to be at a point where if  i save my game it gets corrupted. Any ideas? it was working fine before but now im trying to siege Omor and every time I save afterwards or even with other nearby castles, the game saves but when i try to load the file it crashes.

I have narrowed down that captivity events is causing this by disabling all my mods one by one. I freshly installed the mod and got all settings to default, still having this problem. Any ideas? 

This game is so finicky when it comes to mods. Try disabling all events and see if you can save after then try re-enabling them?

On 7/7/2021 at 10:45 PM, hipnipclip said:

This game is so finicky when it comes to mods. Try disabling all events and see if you can save after then try re-enabling them?

sadly that didnt help. Wondering if maybe i need to startover, which would suck cos I got about 1/4 the map conquered on this save starting from nothing and having my own kingdom and its gonna take a Lonnnngg time to do all this again and i feel burntout just thinking about it.

i got all my other mods working fine i narrowed down to this one causing the issue. So close to having my PERFECT video game of all time. This is what I always wanted total wars and crusader kings games to me, that finishing touch was having a brothel to throw all the women i capture into, but sigh just couldn't get it exactly how i wanted it :'( 

maybe ill take some time off the game and when i get fresh again i will start a new file and hopefully it will work.

Edited by zentg