I was testing the mod tonight, using the developer console to add prisoners, and noticed a few things that I thought I should mention in case it is useful for bugfixing (or in case I have a weird conflict causing it).

• Prostitution skill seems to reset after reloading save, and when AI-prisoner is re-acquired after an escape/ransom.
  • Pregnancy doesn't seem to be consistent. After reloading save or reacquiring the AI-prisoner (post ransom/escape) she could be re-impregnated again, even though there a message(s) of pregnancy before.
  • Prisoners are occasionally forcefully ransomed out with a "barter offer accepted" message but no prompts or any choice.

43 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Been playing with the latest version.  Pregnancy finally works..and doesn't crash when the baby is born anymore.   It's pretty stable as is even with a bunch of other people's xml files included in the Events folder. 

Are you on beta 1.4 on the bannerlord?

What version of modlib?

Can I perhaps get your load order?

9 hours ago, Valkiera said:

I was testing the mod tonight, using the developer console to add prisoners, and noticed a few things that I thought I should mention in case it is useful for bugfixing (or in case I have a weird conflict causing it).

• Prostitution skill seems to reset after reloading save, and when AI-prisoner is re-acquired after an escape/ransom.
  • Pregnancy doesn't seem to be consistent. After reloading save or reacquiring the AI-prisoner (post ransom/escape) she could be re-impregnated again, even though there a message(s) of pregnancy before.
  • Prisoners are occasionally forcefully ransomed out with a "barter offer accepted" message but no prompts or any choice.

Skills are not saved as I look for a way to save the skills without corrupting save files.

Pregnancy is not consistent as Taleworlds messed with the pregnancy model that now impregnation through console will not work.

Third one is an fail safe option implemented by Taleworlds for some reason that I think it was implemented was for if player gets stuck so instead of crashing player is released. Strange thing however it will not work if the player doesnt have enough gold.

35 minutes ago, s520864 said:

Would it be possible to setup a trigger for a Hermaphrodite-type character so that a "Female" Character can trigger "male" events and impregnate captives?

that would require a different mod, one that somehow defines your character as being both male and female.  The events wouldn't have to be changed at all i think.

20 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Yeah, I keep getting this issue, where when I get to battles of a certain size - game crashed when trying to open looting windows (stuff you get) and this is even without Lootlord or LootEverything etc.

Lots of strange stuff really.

My PC, which isn't cutting edge but still not crap by any measure, almost grinds to a halt on city/castle defense battles when the enemy troops rush through the main gate. Frame rate drops to like half a frame per second. All other battles including city attack run beautifully.

On topic:

If you take a NPC hero prisoner's clothes, they need to get replacements somehow after escape/ransom/release.  I have a bunch of heroes from a rival faction running around in rags (or naked) now because I took their gear.

Also, it would be nice to have escapes only occur after a configurable length of time and be able to refuse to ransom a hero prisoner to keep them imprisoned. The whole point of keeping them prisoner in the first place for me is so that I don't have to keep fighting the same parties over and over while fighting a war. I tried the "No Houdini" mod from Nexus at one point last week, but it conflicted with this one, threw an error, and disabled itself.

Made the jump to beta last night. Now everything works fine. I mean...it’s the smart move if you wanna stay up on mods really. Surprised it took me so long.

Is there a guide where you can write your own events? I’d like some to exist that are not just captivity related. Marriage events while waiting in a settlement or if your spouse is in your party. Your soldiers harassing prisoners and you can interfere and punish them...or not.

Or waiting in a settlement where you have children and events happen where you can guide their development. They want to go hunting. Or you train them in various combat types. Or send them to a tutor to learn charm or leadership. Some way to groom them for their futures.

1 minute ago, nothindoin said:

Made the jump to beta last night. Now everything works fine. I mean...it’s the smart move if you wanna stay up on mods really. Surprised it took me so long.

Is there a guide where you can write your own events? I’d like some to exist that are not just captivity related. Marriage events while waiting in a settlement or if your spouse is in your party. Your soldiers harassing prisoners and you can interfere and punish them...or not.

Or waiting in a settlement where you have children and events happen where you can guide their development. They want to go hunting. Or you train them in various combat types. Or send them to a tutor to learn charm or leadership. Some way to groom them for their futures.

DM BadListener and he'll help you with making your own XML Events. I kinda wanna see some Events that the player has to manually start. Example: You go to the Tavern Menu and you get a optional "Event" for prostitution or bribing mercenaries with sex instead of Denars.

I like the concept of this mod.

However for some reason my female character is unable to give birth.

In the log I see a bunch of "Failed _heroPregnancies ForEach" records.

Running bannerlord 1.4 with Modlib Beta 1.4 and MCM.

11 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Are you on beta 1.4 on the bannerlord?

What version of modlib?

Can I perhaps get your load order?

The only thing that doesn't really work is DCCC. Mainly because it has not been updated since 1.2 and it has ModLib as a dependency.  This is my load order, complete with version number for each mod.   As you can see I'm on Bannerlord 1.3.1.  The second screenshot shows what .xml files I've added to CaptivityEvents.  I've chosen to use TB's images as I like them more. 

20200511_141706.jpg

20200511_142038.jpg

Having an issue with the Hunting and Flaying events. Every time they pop up, it completely gets rid of the side menu. For example, when I'm besieging a castle. Also, when I click on it in Mod Options, the section is empty. 

Hi. 

First of all, thanks for this awesome mod!

I'm trying to create some events. If I make some changes in the code and for testing purposes, do I need to restart the full game for them to take effect? Also, is there some place where we can find all the info together on what code we can use and what it does?

32 minutes ago, xasam said:

Having an issue with the Hunting and Flaying events. Every time they pop up, it completely gets rid of the side menu. For example, when I'm besieging a castle. Also, when I click on it in Mod Options, the section is empty. 

Can you download the new version. This was fixed a couple of days ago.

42 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Alright whenever my character gives birth it crashed without fail, forgive me if i'm doing this entirely wrong i don;t normally do screenshots like this.

but this is the report i get everytime.

crash.png

Crash shouldn't happen instead it should do a loop are you using any other pregnancy modifiers like bannerlord tweaks.