1 minute ago, nothindoin said:

here's a thought....why the hell do we gotta have two separate mod managers? can't they be condensed? i'm having nothing but problems trying to balance these out.

Modlib is better, but its not required for this mod, however allows to change settings easier.

Getting a crash every time i try to impregnate a captive heres the error i get

Impreg.png

Also i updated the mod, just now and now im getting crashes on launch, on both 1.3 and 1.4 game versions, i don't have the option to unblock Dll's so i'm guessing they are unblocked, no idea whats is going on

39 minutes ago, Twiggymc said:

Getting a crash every time i try to impregnate a captive heres the error i get

Impreg.png

Also i updated the mod, just now and now im getting crashes on launch, on both 1.3 and 1.4 game versions, i don't have the option to unblock Dll's so i'm guessing they are unblocked, no idea whats is going on

Did you remove the old mod completely, before you updated?

Had that issue too, but I noticed it was FixedLauncher and vortex conflicting on which files to delete.

I don't use fixed launcher, i do use Vortex though, and yes i completely deleted the mod before updating, ill try again and see if that does it and ill install the mod manually

Edit: Alright, installing it manually actually gave me the option to unblock DLL and it loaded fine

5 minutes ago, Twiggymc said:

I don't use fixed launcher, i do use Vortex though, and yes i completely deleted the mod before updating, ill try again and see if that does it and ill install the mod manually

Edit: Alright, installing it manually actually gave me the option to unblock DLL and it loaded fine

Strange, had that happen before though and it seemed like not all files where installed or something through vortex, required me to install and reinstall 3 times before it began working through vortex, my connection was pretty shitty anyways at the same time.

I thought you guy would get a kick out of this.

so the other day I get out of dungeon captivity from one of the towns after a few fun events and need to run so I click on inventory to equip a horse.

I notice I have access to a large amount of equipment in the discards pane.

thinking a bug happened with this mod I disable it and go back in, however the items are still there.

so I start a new game, items are still there.

verify files, items are still there

delete entire game folder and redownload

start new clean save, items still there.

suddenly this morning I recall using the dev console mod to enable cheats while trying to find out how far in the negative my renown had gone.

but I never disabled it again assuming it would only effect the temp save which I had created for that exact purpose.

tl:dr  I wasted about 4 days trying to find a bug which didn't exist because I assumed a mod functioned in a way it didn't.

5 minutes ago, Millicent Bystander said:

I thought you guy would get a kick out of this.

so the other day I get out of dungeon captivity from one of the towns after a few fun events and need to run so I click on inventory to equip a horse.

I notice I have access to a large amount of equipment in the discards pane.

thinking a bug happened with this mod I disable it and go back in, however the items are still there.

so I start a new game, items are still there.

verify files, items are still there

delete entire game folder and redownload

start new clean save, items still there.

suddenly this morning I recall using the dev console mod to enable cheats while trying to find out how far in the negative my renown had gone.

but I never disabled it again assuming it would only effect the temp save which I had created for that exact purpose.

tl:dr  I wasted about 4 days trying to find a bug which didn't exist because I assumed a mod functioned in a way it didn't.

LOL hint another way you can tell your renown is by pressing L to go to clan window and mousing over the top right where it says your level a little tooltip should appear.

hi guys~ i made a video about introducing mod Captivity Events.

i think this video can be helpful for PR  on Nexusmods.

if u wanna use it~ i can change title to English~

thanx~

https://youtu.be/5Edel4qtwzA

14 hours ago, BadListener said:

Is this a new game? Behaivor is also spelled wrong.

Nay the error message is referring to some hero skills. Behaivor is also spelled wrong. Some other mod is trying to change up the campaign behavior, possibly from Harmony files so it doesn't need to be active in the launcher.

So I actually have to uninstall the mods completely or they can still have effects? WTF.. ?

15 minutes ago, Unfortunate Accident said:

Hello~, does anyone have idea why a mod would cause a crash when installed through vortex but not when installed manually?

I've checked to make sure the dll files are unblocked and they are when installed through vortex. I've unlocked the zip file as well. Having a bit of a head scratcher.

Vortex has some issues with mods for this game. It doesn't always deploy them properly or clean up well after a removal. It works the vast majority of the time, but when it doesn't it is very frustrating.

4 hours ago, Unfortunate Accident said:

Hello~, does anyone have idea why a mod would cause a crash when installed through vortex but not when installed manually?

I've checked to make sure the dll files are unblocked and they are when installed through vortex. I've unlocked the zip file as well. Having a bit of a head scratcher.

Fixed it on vortex 1.3.1.3 version.

2 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Yeah, I keep getting this issue, where when I get to battles of a certain size - game crashed when trying to open looting windows (stuff you get) and this is even without Lootlord or LootEverything etc.

Lots of strange stuff really.

Battles of certain size how big lol, Early access games with the crashes