13 minutes ago, kaine3d said:

getting this and this seems to be the only new mod i've fired up.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

I think that this is exactly what I had.

Search and replace in all your custom XML event files.

--

Triggerothereventname
to

TriggerEventName

Worst case you also have to back down a few saves, it fixed this problem for me. There was a breking change of the XSD format and if you have custom XML events this might be the reason...

21 minutes ago, kaine3d said:

getting this and this seems to be the only new mod i've fired up.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Is this a new game? Behaivor is also spelled wrong.

5 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I think that this is exactly what I had.

Search and replace in all your custom XML event files.

--

Triggerothereventname
to

TriggerEventName

Worst case you also have to back down a few saves, it fixed this problem for me. There was a breking change of the XSD format and if you have custom XML events this might be the reason...

Nay the error message is referring to some hero skills. Behaivor is also spelled wrong. Some other mod is trying to change up the campaign behavior, possibly from Harmony files so it doesn't need to be active in the launcher.

57 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Is this a new game? Behaivor is also spelled wrong.

Nay the error message is referring to some hero skills. Behaivor is also spelled wrong. Some other mod is trying to change up the campaign behavior, possibly from Harmony files so it doesn't need to be active in the launcher.

fairly new i just got my few mods and other stuff updated back today .... and a few hours yesterday.... last time i really played was at about 110 or 109 version gonna try a new game again and start some mod chopping after i start dropping mods to see if i can fix this. thanks... after some investigation it's a bannerlords tweak issue on focus points in the base game... after it gets to high bannerlords  runs checks that return null and just brick the shit outa the game. so new game time... so if your running bannerlords tweaks don't change the focus points away from one per level.

I'm loving this mod, but I'm sitting here at an eternal cycle where it shows that my character is about to give birth. Might be a mod conflict with Bannerlord Tweaks as they've added a few tweaks to pregnancy as well?

35 minutes ago, Ronda said:

I'm loving this mod, but I'm sitting here at an eternal cycle where it shows that my character is about to give birth. Might be a mod conflict with Bannerlord Tweaks as they've added a few tweaks to pregnancy as well?

Can you send me the logs, and its possibility I don't use bannerlord tweaks.

At the top there's a bit of text. I'm not sure if it is from the captivity events mod, vanillla or from Bannerlord Tweaks. Especially as I've disabled the Bannerlord Tweaks pregnancy enhancements. The message about giving birth repeats ad infinitum.

C.png

20 minutes ago, Ronda said:

At the top there's a bit of text. I'm not sure if it is from the captivity events mod, vanillla or from Bannerlord Tweaks. Especially as I've disabled the Bannerlord Tweaks pregnancy enhancements. The message about giving birth repeats ad infinitum.

C.png

can you send me your Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Logs you have a pregnancy error. It does that rather then crashing.

14 minutes ago, Ronda said:

I've accidently reloaded but now pregnancy worked fine without any issues. 

Should it come to the same issue again then I'll send you the logs.

Alright thanks been trying to find the bug and cannot get it on my side no matter what I do, best I could do is just stop the crashes, and make an daily notification to have the user alert me when they run into the bug.

New Update guys if you haven't noticed Sieges should now work properly and the hunting events should work on all versions, and not crash when you have 1 person in.

Will begin on seeing how to integrate optional files to add more events as I want the actual mod to be minimal in size.

58 minutes ago, aerosmei1 said:

test update:

MCM hotfix did fix the "not show setting bug", but in the meantime MCM hotfix also had a not save your setting bug,thats real pepehands

Lol I do that a lot as well, hence I try to release by weekly, Just had to do two hotfixes in the past day. LOL

image.png.c5ddc462af47011a090d27f0f5cb70e6.png Atleast they work now lol.

7 minutes ago, s520864 said:

as a Male-Captor im only getting "Flay the men" and "Hunt" events, is this supposed to happen? i have female captives but no sex events trigger. im using a mod that adds female troops.

Yes, correct those events are not written in yet. Only works for female heroes right now.