Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

5 hours ago, loxoss_ said:

In women case, if the breasts has already physics, one bone should already have a some influence on the breasts vertices so if weight paint is lost after modify it, then it is only necessary to paint similar weights in the new model.

Thanks loxoss!

Angela has breast physics. Belladonna does not. When i look at the skeletons in blender the names are slightly different:

image.png.09fc0486814a59bd37d5b944556b1042.png

Belladonna left, Angela right.

I know that they share the same skeleton (SK_pc_common_Skeleton) so if I rename the bones in blender, it should work!

sc04_01a_sub_ABP_kawaii might not include a spring controller though, so it might not work at all.

I have some experimenting to do :D

Edit: I tried it. Doesn't work. I even painted weights really strong and it made no difference

On 5/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, azerty96 said:

I downloaded these, I will try to make big boobs versions soon using these assets

AMAZING! THANK YOU! 

Any chance of a Full Bush/Hairy tweak to these for Angela and Riesz? Anyone?

6 hours ago, loxoss_ said:

영어로 글을 잘 못하지만 나 자신을 설명하고 싶습니다

분동

모델에 골격이있는 경우 모든 뼈의 각 정점에 가중치를 지정할 수 있습니다. 각 정점 이동은 뼈에 미치는 영향의 양에 따라 달라지며 가중치는 0 (파란색, 영향 없음)에서 1 (빨간색, 전체 영향)로 변경되므로 블렌더에서 "무게 페인트"를 선택하면 부품이 있습니다. 파란색으로 칠 해졌고 파란색에서 빨간색으로 바뀌는 다른 것들은 오른쪽 패널에서 뼈를 선택하면 선택한 모든 뼈에 따라 모델의 가중치가 변경되는 것을 알 수 있습니다.

Duran 모델에서는 먼저 어떤 물체가 원하는대로 움직 였는지 확인하고 벨트를 선택했습니다. 벨트를보고 뼈가 두 개가 있고 두 개 중 하나를 선택한 다음 "무게 페인트"섹션에서 뼈를 선택하고 음경 정점을 페인트하여 벨트 뼈도 음경에 영향을 미쳤으므로 운동을 늘리거나 줄이려면 다른 가중치를 시도 할 수 있습니다.

여성의 경우, 가슴에 이미 물리가있는 경우 뼈 하나가 이미 가슴 정점에 약간의 영향을 미치므로 수정 후 웨이트 페인트를 잃어버린 경우 새 모델에서 유사한 웨이트 만 페인트하면됩니다.

Duran 모델에서 내가 선택한 본은 다음과 같습니다. pc01_01a_Belt1 그리고 정점 가중치는 다음과 같습니다.

숨겨진 내용을 공개

CapturaWeights.JPG.2e56dcd43cc5361f0ae34460a0b5acc0.JPG

hi at first thank you for your amazing mod!! do you have any idea to creat only short hair version for duran??

i suffered from duran's terrible hair...

28 minutes ago, tigers said:

Yes i tried them, they are good, but Riesz doesnt have hair physics and both Angela and Riesz breast physics are gone :/

I tried angela dark class and it have amazing breast physics, maybe a little too much for this boobs size

3 minutes ago, azerty96 said:

I tried angela dark class and it have amazing breast physics, maybe a little too much for this boobs size

The topless one? I see. But Ries hair physics are still a problem, and the other mods dont have any physics either. :/

On 5/4/2020 at 3:52 PM, wutdahax said:

I made a bikini mod for Riesz by deleting things from Fenrir Knight :)

Reveal hidden contents

Hey there. Great mod and fantastic work! Am I seeing this correctly that hair (and other) physics are missing

21 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

I don't use twitter, so you'll have to be the middleman. I'll get some screenshots up for him, once I'm setup.

I told the person to check here. He'll show up for the screenshots.

Edit: He asked me to tell you guys what he needs.

I'll be back in a moment with the info.

Here's what he gave me.

Screenshot (1).png

Edit: Somegu: i mainly just need screenshots of her upper body, up to the thighs at least

if possible try getting closeups of her back so the hair doesnt block the way
                      and then just compile them all into like an imgur album or something

Oh, I did a video instead lol, but I didn't see the instructions until now. I'll post another video up later, but I think he might be able to work with the first 360 turn, i think. The video is still processing. Give it a few minutes for the 4K quality. Once the 4K quality is done, he can use the video and pause at whichever moment he needs for his artwork.

I'll do an up and down / back view video later.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:30 PM, Sinyu said:

Oh, I did a video instead lol, but I didn't see the instructions until now. I'll post another video up later, but I think he might be able to work with the first 360 turn, i think. The video is still processing. Give it a few minutes for the 4K quality. Once the 4K quality is done, he can use the video and pause at whichever moment he needs for his artwork.

I'll do an up and down / back view video later.

Wow, it's good to see that my mod is becoming so popular :)

But as I can see in your video you still have the old version without facial animations, I actually made a newer version with facial animations a,d it's the one we can see on the tweet.

you can find it on nexus mod https://www.nexusmods.com/trialsofmana/mods/6

or here 

Oh good to know you have an updated one. I just grabbed your old one, since it was what I remember lol. Well, too late now, I already done the second video too haha.

It's still being processed, so come back to it when it's ready I guess.

23 hours ago, megakun said:

Hey man if you want to try Angela light class costume, you can use this cheat engine script to unlock all character costumes:

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12237&start=75#p132715

To use it, copy the script and paste it here

copy.jpg

Only problem with that is that it has to be reactivated and the skins reapplied after every loading screen unless you actually have unlocked the class the skin belongs to. Which is really annoying.

Though if a mod cannot be made to just keep all the skins unlocked I may as well just ask for Spellbinder, Brynhildr, and Divine Hero (I personally feel its duran's coolest outfit and most appropriate for what he wants to become) to be made to replace the default class 1 skin.

25 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

Oh good to know you have an updated one. I just grabbed your old one, since it was what I remember lol. Well, too late now, I already done the second video too haha.

It's still being processed, so come back to it when it's ready I guess.

Somegu Asked if he could repost the videos on he's Twitter