Trials of Mana (Mod Request)

8 minutes ago, tigers said:

so let me get this straight since the files are a little confusing. After installing the trials of mana. pak from 57, instead os using the Ries and Angela that come with it, i use the updated ones from 58 and 59?

No, you still keep them in the ~mod folder. The new files don't overwrite the old ones.

(57) TrialsofMana_P.pak goes to ...\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks

(57) AngelaSexy_1_P.pak goes to ...\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

(59) AngelaSexy_2_P.pak goes to ...\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

(57) RieszSexy_2_P.pak goes to ...\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

(58) RieszSexy_5_p.pak goes to ...\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks\~mod

24 minutes ago, Obligitury said:

that panties only topless mod was ALL I ever wanted from this game for mods. now that it exists im ready to enjoy it XD

if you try them post some screenshots, i wanna see how it works

10 minutes ago, tigers said:

if you try them post some screenshots, i wanna see how it works

It is as exactly what you see in the tweet. I end up not using Riesz mods, since the physics is still broken for her. The hair and her breasts still lack physics. The Angela mod is good though. If they fix Riesz topless/nude mod with working physics and her butt, then it might be worth using.

2 hours ago, loxoss_ said:

Hi,

these are the latest mods from Hawkeye, Duran and Kevin

Thank you for posting these here, I was disappointed when I saw they were removed from NexusMods :(

How did you do the willy physics?

I want to try to do something similar for my topless Belladonna mesh because she's very stiff and I don't want to edit existing animations or skeletons.

5 hours ago, azerty96 said:

I downloaded these, I will try to make big boobs versions soon using these assets

It looks like umodel can't find the files, I extracted the paks with quickbms but after that umodel seems don't find the files, with the normal umodel it just don't want to select the folder (maybe because of the chines or japanese character), and with the umodel morph it don't find anything inside the forlder...

Is it possible to change Duran's hair for Flammie's hair (The dragon's hair looks like the Sumo / Hero of Adventure of Mana)??

Exchange Riez's first look for Lisa's valkyre ´s costume?

Exchange Hawkeye's first look for the last light´s path (Wanderkeep)?

Change Duran's first look to the look of Hawkeye friend´s Eagle ?? and also for Riesz's brother Elliot?

I am basically wanting 2 or 3 mods:

1) A mod that allows me to access the cosmetics of all the classes a character can wear at any time. This way I could enjoy the gameplay of any class using the outfits I like. I know this probably sounds easier to achieve on paper then in execution.

2) A mod that basically adds this https://img2.gelbooru.com//images/90/29/90290de6c8dab045f051174d16fe3333.jpg to the respective Spellbinder and Brynhildr classes.

3) A succubus or corrupted style outfit for Angela and Riesz.

20 hours ago, wutdahax said:

Thank you for posting these here, I was disappointed when I saw they were removed from NexusMods :(

How did you do the willy physics?

I want to try to do something similar for my topless Belladonna mesh because she's very stiff and I don't want to edit existing animations or skeletons.

I'm bad writing in English but I hope to explain myself

Weights

If your model has skeleton you can assign a weight value to each vertex for every bone. Each vertex movement depends on the amount of influence that the bone will have on it, the weights go from 0 (blue, no influence) to 1 (red, full influence), so at selecting "weight paint" in blender there will be parts painted blue and others that go from blue to red, by selecting the bones in the right panel you will see the weights change in the model by every bone you select, then, knowing this:

In Duran model, first I identified which object was moving as I wanted, I chose the belt, I looked at the belt and it has two bones, I chose one of the two, then in "weight paint" section I selected the bone and painted the penis vertices, so the belt bone also had an influence on the penis, you can try different weights if you want to increase or decrease movement.

In women case, if the breasts has already physics, one bone should already have a some influence on the breasts vertices so if weight paint is lost after modify it, then it is only necessary to paint similar weights in the new model.

In Duran model, the bone I chose was: pc01_01a_Belt1 And the vertex weights were like this:

Spoiler

CapturaWeights.JPG.2e56dcd43cc5361f0ae34460a0b5acc0.JPG

51 minutes ago, loxoss_ said:

I'm bad writing in English but I hope to explain myself

Weights

If your model has skeleton you can assign a weight value to each vertex for every bone. Each vertex movement depends on the amount of influence that the bone will have on it, the weights go from 0 (blue, no influence) to 1 (red, full influence), so at selecting "weight paint" in blender there will be parts painted blue and others that go from blue to red, by selecting the bones in the right panel you will see the weights change in the model by every bone you select, then, knowing this:

In Duran model, first I identified which object was moving as I wanted, I chose the belt, I looked at the belt and it has two bones, I chose one of the two, then in "weight paint" section I selected the bone and painted the penis vertices, so the belt bone also had an influence on the penis, you can try different weights if you want to increase or decrease movement.

In women case, if the breasts has already physics, one bone should already have a some influence on the breasts vertices so if weight paint is lost after modify it, then it is only necessary to paint similar weights in the new model.

In Duran model, the bone I chose was: pc01_01a_Belt1 And the vertex weights were like this:

Reveal hidden contents

CapturaWeights.JPG.2e56dcd43cc5361f0ae34460a0b5acc0.JPG

Nice i will try that, maybe to add more breast phisics to my big boobs mods