6 hours ago, Karna5 said:

2. For the empty head you can break it into two Armor Addon records, one for the helmet with a different one for the head part. Then you'd have the head-only part use slot 32, and the helmet part continue to use slots 30 and 31 but not use slot 32. In the Armor record you'd use both armor addon records and use slots 30, 31 and 32.

That sounds like the way to go, then.

6 hours ago, Karna5 said:

p.p.s. Here's a photo of your amazing stumpz with the indoctrination headset and sky hook. When rebuilding the bodies I went with the curvier preset even though it clips the shoulders in one furniture type. I think it's worth it to get a body which looks as good as possible upright :)

Nice screeny, thanks! :)

It's odd though, I mean that's not a lot bigger than my usual preset:

image.png

Still, space is limited, I suppose.

If you wanted to make them longer, it's not a hard hack Load the nif into outfit studo, delete the cuffs and liners and save the rest as obj. Then open blender, import the obj,  hightlight the narrow end, Grab it and drag it along thee <whatever> axis. Then export that as an obj, import it into Outfit studio, set the material and clear the geometry tab and save as nif. Then you can delete the bars from the original nif, paste in the new ones, and move the cuffs and liners out to match. After that, open up the creation kit and move the interface point yo match the new cuff location. It's kike most of these things: fiddly, but not actually difficult.

I'll try that two AA trick when I get a minute. I've used it before, elsewhere, so it should (hopefully) be straightforward.

Is there anyway of getting the stumps with a cbbe body in it?  I see you have done such but not exactly sure what the process/directions would be to take out the reference body and replace with a cbbe?  I have never had much luck with this in Outfit studio... is there directions to swap this out?

Thanks,

John

11 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Is there anyway of getting the stumps with a cbbe body in it?  I see you have done such but not exactly sure what the process/directions would be to take out the reference body and replace with a cbbe?  I have never had much luck with this in Outfit studio... is there directions to swap this out?

I think that was another thing I started and didn't finish. I'll see about sorting out some the the CBBE issues this afternoon.

2 hours ago, xienchaudau said:

sorry if this has been answered or is just a mess up on my part. I don't see any of your furniture in the settlement build groups. where did you put it?

It should have its own workshop menu, just after the vanilla ones. Apart from the flag and signs which found in the respective decoration sub-menus

[edit]

... and apparently there's a ChainBikini reference in the main esp that I missed. I'll get that too.

I took the brain in a jar from Atomatron, took out the brain, and put in something more interesting.

image.png

I'm planning to give her a breathing mask, in case anyone's concerned for her health.

image.png

Sadly, I can't seem to do much about the color or degree of translucency. There's a greenish emittance on one of the nif properties, but changing it seemingly has no effect. There are NiAlphaProperties all over the place, but I can't work out what sets the alpha level. Certainly not the dds.

I did try using lighting to change the mood a little.

image.png

That works great from a distance, but s you get closer

image.png

That's the same two tubes from closer up.

Closer again:

image.png

Which is a pain, because if I'm going to confine a girl on of these tubes, I'd like to be able to admire her. The best results seem to be in the first couple of shots where she's lit by the nearby Hangspread Device and my Pip-Boy light. Maybe it's just a case of position some dim lights externally

I expect things will come clearer with time.

image.png

(That's me testing it out as the player character. Camera goes weird and first person view isn't affected by the goop, but otherwise it works ok).

So: I did the tricky part in no time at all, then spent the rest of the day nudging the model about so it lined up with the cuffs.

image.png

Of course, that was after I made the air hose and mask and re positioned the model so the chain attached at the center of the jar. So self inflicted in may ways.

Having some issues, firstly the CBBE file is causing crashes as soon as I launch the game.

And the main file (8.7), it is clearly installed, I have the mod in the MCM. But I cant find any of the clothes or furniture in game.
I have all the dependencies that are listed, tried it with no other mods loaded. Vortex is telling me I am missing "ChainBikini.ESP".

I tried manual install and using a mod manager.

2 hours ago, TheInvincibleAce said:

Having some issues, firstly the CBBE file is causing crashes as soon as I launch the game.

And the main file (8.7), it is clearly installed, I have the mod in the MCM. But I cant find any of the clothes or furniture in game.
I have all the dependencies that are listed, tried it with no other mods loaded. Vortex is telling me I am missing "ChainBikini.ESP".

I tried manual install and using a mod manager.

you need this mod for the esp https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510?tab=files&file_id=94643&nmm=1

21 hours ago, DocClox said:

I think that was another thing I started and didn't finish. I'll see about sorting out some the the CBBE issues this afternoon.

It should have its own workshop menu, just after the vanilla ones. Apart from the flag and signs which found in the respective decoration sub-menus

[edit]

... and apparently there's a ChainBikini reference in the main esp that I missed. I'll get that too.

ah frick there it is. didnt scroll over far enough. thanks

It's weird. I found raider_reform_school.esp needed ChainBikini yesterday. But when I went to fix it, it was already done. Maybe I did it when I was half asleep or something. Anyway, fixed version coming. I also looked at the CBBE StumpZ and ... for some reason I can't load a CBBE reference into Bodyslide. It's just not there as an option. I could probably load a nif directly, but this has me worrying what else might be borked in my install

I've also been trying to work out what's going with the colors in that tube.

image.png

I think it's fair to say I made some progress.

In case anyone's interested, there's three layers. There's a "warp" object which is basically an inverted normal map. Mainly, that's responsible for the little swirls you see in the jar that slightly distort the content, making it look viscous and sticky. It also makes the tube darker and more opaque, so I took it out.

Then there's the liquid layer. Turns out it gets its color from what's supposed to be a grayscale grad. Only I noticed it was green. So I took a desaturated copy and on another copy I created a layer mask based on existing transparency. The I created a whole new layer, filled it with solid color, then used the greyscale copy in darken only mode to get the pattern right, and pasted the result under the image mask.

Result? I can make these suckers any color I want! I can't hot swap them though sicne the texture file is hardcoded in the nif, deep in some very arcane stuff. So I made seven tubes in RGBCYMK and the result is what you see above.

The third layer is the jar, and it's pretty much invisible. It turns out it's basically an Institute glass wall warped into a jar, so that's probably why they seem to frost over if you look at them from a certain angle.

image.png

Getting the degree of transparency right is a fine art. Some of them are much clodier than others by default. The white one in particular was near opaque until I dialed it back a little. I sort of wonder if I should go back the other way a bit, purely so you can image her submerged in the viscous white fluid of your choice.

image.png

I'm not sure if the snapping is hillariously wrong, or if it's jsut difficult to judge which way the tube is facing when you place them. I might give it a square base to make it a bit more obvious. Maybe with a RRS badge or a helpful notice "Warning: do not cover air intakes!"

image.png

The tubes are emissive, so they stand out at night, but they don't actually light anything else. I might give them a bit of actual glow, but it can end up hiding the contents of the tube.

That said: here's our test class with a couple of construction lights shining on them:

[edit]

Whoops! Went to paste an image and somehow posted. Anyway..

image.png

That's looking quite good. I think.

image.png

My earlier attempt at changing the color only turned the bubbles blue. You can see that in the nearest tube here. I should really go and fix that for all the tubes.

I might go back and revisit that brain-on-a-shelf model now. I think I know how to make it work.

This is a real nice update! A few issues/questions/suggestions though, some of which have already been reported so I'll just report a few others which I don't think anyone else has noted:

• the stumpz mk v has a black frame that appears when you stack it on top of another but this appears only some times, and if you delete/remove/move the item the frame does not disappear (and obstructs pathfinding)
  • the triple cuff pole seem to be meant for 3 attachment points but i can only ever get it to attach 2 (180deg apart, rather than the 120deg apart show in your screenshots e.g. post 104)
  • the stacking cage has a base (non-interactable) and only the 2 lowest stacking layers seem to be interactable. any higher and npc seem to have trouble pathfinding to it)
  • is the skyhook supposed to have animation? seems to be just... floating... for me.
  • another one not strictly a bug just wondering if it would be possible to get a variation - the glass wall cuffs are cool but I would love to have a front-facing version (the current one has the face towards the wall)

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the new stuff, the spitroast scaffolding especially.

10 hours ago, camistrie said:
  • the stumpz mk v has a black frame that appears when you stack it on top of another but this appears only some times, and if you delete/remove/move the item the frame does not disappear (and obstructs pathfinding)

Good point. I clean up the slights but not the scaffold. Easy fix.

• the triple cuff pole seem to be meant for 3 attachment points but i can only ever get it to attach 2 (180deg apart, rather than the 120deg apart show in your screenshots e.g. post 104)

That's odd. I've seen it try and snap at the 180 point (and I'm not sure why that's possible- connection points are weird) but I've never had much trouble finding the 120 degree points.

Is the first attachment occupied when you try and attach the second? That would add the girl's collision to the cuffs and potentially hide the attachment point.

• the stacking cage has a base (non-interactable) and only the 2 lowest stacking layers seem to be interactable. any higher and npc seem to have trouble pathfinding to it)

The idea is to build gantries so they can reach the higher levels. I'll give that a bit more testing.

• is the skyhook supposed to have animation? seems to be just... floating... for me.

It just floats. I can do new poses, but actual animation is something I've yet to attempt.

• another one not strictly a bug just wondering if it would be possible to get a variation - the glass wall cuffs are cool but I would love to have a front-facing version (the current one has the face towards the wall)

I started to make one. Probably something else I never got around to finishing. I'll look into it.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the new stuff, the spitroast scaffolding especially.

Something else I forgot about. Grasshopper mind strikes again!

That's not necessarily an error. The idea is that the tats apply in layers. So the red one goes on first, then the black version, then the white on top. Still. they shouldn't be solid circles.

Quick question about the tat that does show: does it say "Breeder" or "Fertile"? Because they'll all swap to "fertile" if the wearer isn't pregnant.

[edit]

Which reminds me: I should fix the MCM entry to disable pregswapping And maybe add one for the adopter global.

OK. I fixed the incredibly broken MCM entry to disable pregswapping. By default, all outfits will say "Fertile" unless the wearer is pregnant. There are options to change that to only swapping the "breeder" tat, or not swapping at all.

I also added an option to enable or disable the adopter script.

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

That's not necessarily an error. The idea is that the tats apply in layers. So the red one goes on first, then the black version, then the white on top. Still. they shouldn't be solid circles.

Quick question about the tat that does show: does it say "Breeder" or "Fertile"? Because they'll all swap to "fertile" if the wearer isn't pregnant.

[edit]

Which reminds me: I should fix the MCM entry to disable pregswapping And maybe add one for the adopter global.

OK. I fixed the incredibly broken MCM entry to disable pregswapping. By default, all outfits will say "Fertile" unless the wearer is pregnant. There are options to change that to only swapping the "breeder" tat, or not swapping at all.

I also added an option to enable or disable the adopter script.

I see. but Without that color problem, Tops don't show tattoos. No "laborer" , "prisoner" or "slaves" just "Fertile".

2 hours ago, jae2222 said:

I see. but Without that color problem, Tops don't show tattoos. No "laborer" , "prisoner" or "slaves" just "Fertile".

Yep. They're pregswapping. They're switching the design to "fertile" to show that the weared can be impregnated.

You can either get the targets pregnant with FPE, or else wait a day or so and I'll have a release with a working option to disable pregswap.

Hiya Doc.

I have some minor suggestions for your mod. Concerning the restraining devices for your *ahumm* students, your should look up Woody's wasteland stuff. It includes a lot of metal pipes and connectors to create some interesting ground and wall devices. 

Just saying.

Off to test more of your educational items.

How cute is this?

image.png

It's two half-hearts joined together, plus heart shaped base. The animation is @Vader666's incredibly useful x-cross animation.

image.png

For those who like a little romance with their bondage and domination :)

image.png

52 minutes ago, Noskars said:

I have some minor suggestions for your mod. Concerning the restraining devices for your *ahumm* students, your should look up Woody's wasteland stuff. It includes a lot of metal pipes and connectors to create some interesting ground and wall devices. 

You're the second person to recommend Wood's Wasteland Stuff. I'll admit I was a bit put off by the nexus screenshots which seemed to be mainly chimney stacks and pre-war furniture, but maybe I should take a closer look. That does sound like stuff I could make use of :)

54 minutes ago, Noskars said:

Off to test more of your educational items.

That's the spirit!

On 8/4/2020 at 1:10 AM, DocClox said:

That's odd. I've seen it try and snap at the 180 point (and I'm not sure why that's possible- connection points are weird) but I've never had much trouble finding the 120 degree points.

Is the first attachment occupied when you try and attach the second? That would add the girl's collision to the cuffs and potentially hide the attachment point.

No, so what happens is the first attachment point can go on any 3 of the spokes of the ring, but once you place the first attachment, the other will only snap to either 180 deg opposite, or 1 of 2 snap points directly in front of the first attachment (1 of them is floating in the air and the other one is clipping into the first attachment).

The idea is to build gantries so they can reach the higher levels. I'll give that a bit more testing.

I'll try using that. Would any sort of flooring/ceiling work?

Also not sure if you are aware, the cage frame does snap next to each other (horizontally) but once it snaps horizontally it seems to disable the vertical snapping.

I started to make one. Probably something else I never got around to finishing. I'll look into it.

Please my fap depends on it

13 hours ago, camistrie said:

No, so what happens is the first attachment point can go on any 3 of the spokes of the ring, but once you place the first attachment, the other will only snap to either 180 deg opposite, or 1 of 2 snap points directly in front of the first attachment (1 of them is floating in the air and the other one is clipping into the first attachment).

Thre's a lot I don't understand about snapping. I'll have a look and see if I can tighten it up a bit.

13 hours ago, camistrie said:

I'll try using that. Would any sort of flooring/ceiling work?

Pretty much. There's a fair range in how high off the ground an interaction point can be before the girls stop being able to use it, so you just need to give them some height. I tend to use DDProductions' stackable 1x1 foundation blocks and glass balcony floor tiles, but anything they can pathfind over will work.

Only caveat is that, unlike the MkV StumpZ stands, the frames haven't been calculated to match up with the wall/storey hight, so you may need  to be a little creative in places.