18 hours ago, DocClox said:

Second ting to check: open up looksmemu ("slm <actor_id>" in the console) and see if it appears in the overlay menu. There should be four of them. The first one is "RRS Breeder" and is the old, monochrome version. The others are called "RRS Breeder Pink", "RRS Breeder Black" and "RRS Breeder White". See if they're there, then see if you can get them to apply manually.

Alright I have some updates now. In looksmenu I can see and apply the breeder tattoos so thats not the problem.

Then I went back to the dependencies of your mod and you list AAF FPE as soft dependeny but it may brake some stuff. 

I do not have AAF FPE installed and thats probably the reason the tattoos are not showing.

Is it possible to show some tattoo even when no pregnancy mod is installed?

Oh-Kayyy! Speckled gold textures: check!

image.png

Glowing visor: check!

image.png

Script to force the jaw open for the ball-gag...

image.png

As Meat Loaf famously put it: Two out of three ain't bad.

I have no idea why the script isn't working. Probably I've messed the properties somewhere. I'll look at it again, later.

I'm also not sure why actors of an African-American heritage are getting a different color body paint to the Caucasians. Actaully, I think I might have an idea about that...

This is what happened when I tried weighting the head against face bones

image.png

On the bright side, at least the bodyslide works.

[edit]

A bit of reading later: turns out that the "face bones" meshes are only used during chargen. All the face morphing uses .tri files. And since I made the paint as an all in one garment, its tri file is the one generated by bodyslide. Hence no face morphs. I think I need to split this into head and body paint if the morphing is going to work.

Or I could forget about modding for a few hours and just play the dame game a bit.

I split the goldsuit into two parts, and I've had a devil of a job getting the bottom part to show up. Now that it has, though...

image.png

... I can finally see the "hallmark" I added. I'll have to remember that effect the next time I want an actual brand.

This is the restraint I posted a few days back, now in-game. I'm calling it a "prostration frame", and would welcome suggestions for less cumbersome names.

image.png

The wall mounted version works as well.

image.png

I was busy screenshotting the horizontal version and when I turned back, here was someone taking the wall mount for a test drive. The idle works as well, which is good. the position is all out of whack, but that's expected on a first placement.

What I can't get working (and it's always the little things) is the fuck point sign. It works in outfit studio

image.png

It works in nifskope, but creation kit just shows an empty horizon where the model should be, and the menu option doesn't even appear in-game. Possibly because I have transparency set ... which I no longer need since I modelled the sign to the same shape as the graphics.  (You would not believe the grief those sticky-out letters have caused me). I might try turning the alpha off and see if it suddenly appears.

Well, I had thought I'd need to do a little more tweaking of the idle here but ...

image.png

... I reckon this is about as good as it's going to get.

The ground based one too...

image.png

So what next? I want to do some fiddling with connection points, and make that wall mounted version snap at the right height. At some point, I'm going to try my hand at animation, and see if I can't get a sex animation that uses that furniture. Maybe hanging on to those bars for some extra oomph on the up-thrust.  But before I go too far down that road, I think I better get this lot consolidated and ready for release.

Just uploaded a release. Changelog:

• Fusion Girl support. CBBE support may be a bit patchy, henceforth.
  • A few new tats
  • Something for the guys: you can make an RRS branded cap and "Licensed Inseminator" jumpsuit. Jumpsuit is +2 End, cap is +1 Per and Int
  • Two "Leash Laws signs, one wall mounted one standalone. (Kudos to @deathfor the image)
  • A pile of one-word signs you can use to advertse the availability of your girls.
  • StumpZ (TM) amputation kits.
  • A combination jet-pack and asshook  ("skyhook" ) to allow Sumped girls to move about.
  • An "Empty Head" brain amputation kit. Hollow out their skulls and replace the brain with a small computer and a Pip-Boy compatible interface port
  • Variant X-Cross furniture consisting of glass cuffs that fasten to glass walls. Snappable flourescent lights to help you appreciate your girls in the dark.
  • A two layer version of the above, for StumpZ girls
  • A "Fuck Point" sign
  • Stackable layered cages. Place the base first and then stack them as high as you like. StumpZ only. Red florescent lights activate when a cell is occupied
  • Stackable StumpZ stands . Built-in lighting with customizable color
  • A Triple display stand. Build the central pole, then snap three sets of cuffs to it. The cuffs are each furniture in their own right, so all three can be used together. Suitable for humans with all their limbs
  • A "Goldfinger" style full body gold paint suit. Just because.
  • A Brainwashing and sensory deprivation headset with built-in ball gag and glowing visor.
  • A Prostration Frame to force a girl into a the posture of prostrating herself.
  • A second prostration frame, same as the first but wall mounted.

It's been a tad overdue, this release. There are going to be bugs.

I dont use Just Business. I do use Abduction Lite to clone named bosses I kill. What does this mod need to see from NPCs to assign them to this mods functions? Would it be a simple thing like a keyword that can be added via console or is it going off their name which could be changed? If it is an I.D. #, not sure that could be arranged on a clone.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Baltasarr80 said:

But why have i a walking animation with the skyhook? Is it because of the dd walking animations mod?

Honest answer: because I don't yet know how to override walking animations for given equipment. Having them glide rather than wriggle their stumpz is something I'd very much like to do.

16 hours ago, Olmech said:

What does this mod need to see from NPCs to assign them to this mods functions?

I think you should be all right. The only from JB I use is to lookup the slave's original name for the named ass-tats in case JB changed it. And I coded that so it would work with JB absent.

Try it and see how you get on.

Another WIP

image.png

I blame @MrCruelJohnfor getting me thinking about spitroasts.

image.png

The pose came easily enough, but I've had a rare old time trying to find restraints that don't look like they're about to fall over on the one hand, or that obscure the girl behind scaffolding on the other. This, I think, is about right.

image.png

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Honest answer: because I don't yet know how to override walking animations for given equipment. Gaving them glide rather than wriggle their stumpz is something I'd very much like to do.

I think you should be all right. The only from JB I use is to lookup the slave's original name for the named ass-tats in case JB changed it. And I coded that so it would work with JB absent.

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Honest answer: because I don't yet know how to override walking animations for given equipment. Gaving them glide rather than wriggle their stumpz is something I'd very much like to do.

Went to install your mod via Vortex and get a missing master notification for chain bikini and f me shoes. Had not planned to load those since the latest 1.61 Fusion Girl body does not support them and the CBBE to FG reference is also out of date.

14 hours ago, DocClox said:

Just uploaded a release. Changelog:

• Fusion Girl support. CBBE support may be a bit patchy, henceforth.
  • A few new tats
  • Something for the guys: you can make an RRS branded cap and "Licensed Inseminator" jumpsuit. Jumpsuit is +2 End, cap is +1 Per and Int
  • Two "Leash Laws signs, one wall mounted one standalone. (Kudos to @deathfor the image)
  • A pile of one-word signs you can use to advertse the availability of your girls.
  • StumpZ (TM) amputation kits.
  • A combination jet-pack and asshook  ("skyhook" ) to allow Sumped girls to move about.
  • An "Empty Head" brain amputation kit. Hollow out their skulls and replace the brain with a small computer and a Pip-Boy compatible interface port
  • Variant X-Cross furniture consisting of glass cuffs that fasten to glass walls. Snappable flourescent lights to help you appreciate your girls in the dark.
  • A two layer version of the above, for StumpZ girls
  • A "Fuck Point" sign
  • Stackable layered cages. Place the base first and then stack them as high as you like. StumpZ only. Red florescent lights activate when a cell is occupied
  • Stackable StumpZ stands . Built-in lighting with customizable color
  • A Triple display stand. Build the central pole, then snap three sets of cuffs to it. The cuffs are each furniture in their own right, so all three can be used together. Suitable for humans with all their limbs
  • A "Goldfinger" style full body gold paint suit. Just because.
  • A Brainwashing and sensory deprivation headset with built-in ball gag and glowing visor.
  • A Prostration Frame to force a girl into a the posture of prostrating herself.
  • A second prostration frame, same as the first but wall mounted.

It's been a tad overdue, this release. There are going to be bugs.

Getting a missing master "chainBikini.esp".

Where is this from?

Whoops!

The file are

Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves (CB Bikini) Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (Zero Sliders)

and

F-Me Shoes - CBBE-HHS-AAF

Long story short: I had variant mods for CBBE (the F-Me shoes) and FG (the CB Bikini) and in my zeal to consolidate all the half dozen little esps I'd collected, I seem to have rolled them both back into the main mod. I'll see about getting the dependent content hived back off again.

Long story long: The F-Me Shoes mod should not be a dependency at all. There were just a set of quite nice heels that I added to an AAF nostrip file. The idea was to have something that could hold a bodyslide shape (since the tops and bikinis don't) and I was experimenting with the idea that this kit had nano powers that could tiurn previously svelte raider girls into over-endowed sexual caricatures of their former selves.

Then I switched to Fusion Girl. There was no F-Me version for FG and the High Heels mod I'd been using didn't work either, so the Chain Bikini stuff gave me heels and stockings and they were moddable at the armor workbench. So I pulled that in and tried to make a single garment that could be modded to be any configuration (Tank Top, Bikini Top, Topless, Tattoo, No-Tattoo) and ultimately reconfigurable with a hand held controller, so you'd be able to change a girl's outfit without stripping her down and going back to the armor bench. That all foundered when I could get the AA index mods to work and I eventually gave up and worked on something else.

Hi, DocClox :) I just tried your very impressive mod because it has very many clever elements in it, but as soon as it started up it sent some of my children away. For the last several playthroughs I've made a point of not using the Recruiting Antenna but only populating my settlements through breeding and the occasional captured raider/gunner.

Is there a way for me to disable the children removal so they can have a chance to grow up?

Also on a side note you might want to check your bodyslide files. There's a NIF in the OSP directory, and I'm not sure if it's there by accident or intended for another folder.

Thanks for sharing your work :)

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Will it be possible in the far far away future to be trained to be a slave by raiders or Gunners via your Mod? I would like to see that sometime if planned

No immediate plans, but I;m not ruling anything out :)

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Hi, DocClox :) I just tried your very impressive mod because it has very many clever elements in it, but as soon as it started up it sent some of my children away. For the last several playthroughs I've made a point of not using the Recruiting Antenna but only populating my settlements through breeding and the occasional captured raider/gunner.

Yeah, that's the adoption demon. It should be possible to disable that through the MCM, but I have a feeling that doesn't work yet. I'll get a patch for that out tonight

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Also on a side note you might want to check your bodyslide files. There's a NIF in the OSP directory, and I'm not sure if it's there by accident or intended for another folder.

Yeah, very likely. I was in a hurry to get this out the door before I found another excuse to put it off, so there are going to be some oddities like that. Generally because something has saved to directory I wasn't expecting, so hopefully nothing that breaks functionality.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Thanks for sharing your work :)

My pleasure. Nice to see people using it :)