4 hours ago, death said:

id love to see one for Geneva and Eve also if u mind a suggestion id love a tattoo for a pack mule or pack horse kind of slave  and a maid one

Would this do for your pack mule? I was planning on adding it with the next release.

Any ideas about what you'd like to see on a maid tat or top? I'll give it some thought, but nothing springs immediately to mind.

I can add the names. Things are a bit slowed at the moment because I'm waiting for a fusion girl before re-doing all those textures. I suppose I could do a few CBBE additions though.

I like it but I kind of feel like it misses out on a lot with out the top since I use only the tattoo one also would be nice if Isabel Cruz was added to the list ill try and think of some thin for the maid one could be some thing along the lines of serving ones master like how the security one is ready to lay my life down for my master

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced some of the portraits in game for special parts of my settlement for instance the bottom one is to mark a slave market in my settlement I went with the idea that a lot of peps in fo4 would logically be illiterate hence a painting would be better thought it may be a idea u might like

Thanks for that. I was thinking that rather than replace a picture, I'd just make a new sign.  I made a batch of them a while back:

image.png

I wonder if I can make a version of the sanctuary speed limit signs with that graphic. I can't see why not.

Yeah, that worked :)

image.png

This was going to be part of the next release, but it works stand-alone. Basically it's the two variants of the sign shown above, plus the "cheap sluts here" signs in the last screenshot. They're in Decorations->Wall Decorations->Signs.  Just in case anyone wants the road sign version,.

rrs_signs_0_1.7z

On 5/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Aria1989 said:

i have a problem the the tank tops doesn't appear only the tatts.the and the and the raiders not assign in their devices they leave and follow me all the time i guess is a" just buissness" issue

I have the latest version uploaded but I'm having this issue. I've used bodyslide and the baggy tank top files as well. The Bikini and invisible tat show up, just not the tank top. 

Nevermind it's working now. I guess the issue was I didnt have the right CBP installed

Where is that bondage frame (the one with the chains on the sides) from?
I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I am referring to the one in this screen for example:

image.png

Also I can see a kneeling pose in the background of this one:

image.png

Does this come with another mod/furniture?

On the subject of custom furniture...

image.png

Here's a fun thing. If I go outside (by which I mean off the foundation block) I can place two rows of cuffs

image.png

But if I step back in, I can only place one. Turns out that the cuffs won't sink into the ground below their origin point, which means I can't get the low enough to trigger the snap point.

You learn something new every day...

3 hours ago, death said:

could we get a upside down ver of that one

Possibly not. I tried rotating the furniture through 180, but the animation seems to keep righting itself. I inverted the conneection point in case the thing was snapping upside down ... but still no luck.

I'll try again a bit later.

I'm having trouble getting the adoption script to run. can you help me troubleshoot? I have babies (also using the Wasteland Dairy Framework, if it matters, since you can modify the babies in that mod) and putting them in either the workshop item stash, in the NPC's inventory, either equipped or unequipped, doesn't seem to do anything at midnight. I get the "rss: making workshop sweep" notification but no babies are removed from anywhere.

BTW the upcoming additions look sick (as in great) so highly looking forward to your updates...

14 hours ago, camistrie said:

I'm having trouble getting the adoption script to run. can you help me troubleshoot? I have babies (also using the Wasteland Dairy Framework, if it matters, since you can modify the babies in that mod) and putting them in either the workshop item stash, in the NPC's inventory, either equipped or unequipped, doesn't seem to do anything at midnight. I get the "rss: making workshop sweep" notification but no babies are removed from anywhere.

The adoption script adopts children rather than babies, so that might explain it. The idea is that the babies grow to children, the kids get to run around the place for a day or two, and then the script adopts them so they don't take over the settlement.

14 hours ago, camistrie said:

BTW the upcoming additions look sick (as in great) so highly looking forward to your updates...

Thanks. I should really split out some of the working stuff and make a release.

I was thinking that we should make an merge addon for both Raider Reform School and Wasteland Dairy Framework. (whenever both mods are released next)

basically I have been working on some furniture scripts to impregnate, milk, breed(Impregnate without using FPE) women when used.

and it should work really well with your new furniture. (if it works)

edit-> btw about the furniture, does it have the sleeping bug (when you wake up from sleeping, the NPC's pop up next to the furniture)

also can any NPC use the furniture?

9 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I was thinking that we should make an merge addon for both Raider Reform School and Wasteland Dairy Framework. (whenever both mods are released next)

Yeah, I've been thinking along those lines.

17 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

basically I have been working on some furniture scripts to impregnate, milk, breed(Impregnate without using FPE) women when used.

Definitely something I want to do with this lot.

and it should work really well with your new furniture. (if it works)

I'm getting there.

image.png

edit-> btw about the furniture, does it have the sleeping bug (when you wake up from sleeping, the NPC's pop up next to the furniture)

Sleeping seems OK, but if you leave the cell for a while, you find everyone standing around in the garden at Sanctuary (or wherever), and they all have to wander back to the furniture. I'm not sure what's to be done about that. I tried using SetRestrained, but that just leaves them all stuck in the garden in furniture pose and unable to move.

It think it might be worth looking at the CRX scripts. Those subclass the workshop script and I've noticed that actors tend to say crucified. I suspect the subclass overrides whatever AI it is that makes them get down in the first place. but I've not had a chance to investigate properly.

14 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

also can any NPC use the furniture?

Currently, yeah. I think I'm going to have to limit some of it to actors wearing StumpZ, for obvious reasons. The rest I can make full body versions fairly easily.

actually I have one question, look at my post below.

basically I cannot change the "game hours per object"

On 7/10/2020 at 9:47 PM, Invictusblade said:

so I am running into a slight problem.

so I am working on the furniture extractors and they work great so I adding more customising with a few MCM Options

1. Clothing Choice - 4 Choices between having a milker(or no milker) and being naked(or clothed) (works now)

2. number of items per cycle - allows you to choose a number of products such as babies or milk (works)

3. how long each cycle is - allows you to select the time period between item drops such as... (doesn't work at all)

24 game hours per Milk, Semen and Blood

108 game hours per piece of meat (4.5 days)

216 game hour per baby (9 days)

the problem is I cannot seem to make the changes in MCM affect the furniture quest (with saving and loading)

does anyone know how to fix this (if it is possible to fix)

btw I added the debug.Trace to find it in Papyrus (doesn't work)

Scriptname INVB_QuestScript extends Quest

CustomEvent TriggerCollection
GlobalVariable property INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours Auto Const Mandatory

Event onInit()
	StartTimerGameTime(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue(), 1)
	debug.Trace("INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue()")
	debug.Trace(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue())
EndEvent

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTimerID)
	SendCustomEvent("TriggerCollection")
;	debug.Notification("Quest - Timer Done and event sent")
debug.Trace("INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue()")
	debug.Trace(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue())
	StartTimerGameTime(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue(), 1)
	if valTesting == 1
		debug.notification("Quest - fired collection and looping")
	endIf
EndEvent
Int Property valTesting = 0 Auto Const
{set 1 for debug messages.}

quest_workshop.png

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

basically I cannot change the "game hours per object"

Is that the one declared as follows?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

GlobalVariable property INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours Auto Const Mandatory

If so, the "const" keyword will prevent any changes to the initial value. You only use that if you have a constant and you don't want it being changed by accident.