I can't seem to get npcs to use the settlement  items, they start to get on it and then stop and walk away.  This happens with all the torture devices, including ones not from this mod.

Any idea what is causing that or how to fix it?

Edit: Nevermind, seems to have fixed itself after leaving the settlement for a while. 

11 hours ago, Wiganpierlad said:

is it possible to use this without just business? i cant use that with a custom race mod.

And if so.  HOW??!?!?!

the mod adds nothing to the build menu it adds nothing to chemistry table it adds nothing to armor workbench.

if you want. edit-> assuming you want the raider and gunner female bosses

you can test my Enslavement addon for Wasteland Dairy (I also don't use Just Business)

10 hours ago, Wiganpierlad said:

is it possible to use this without just business? i cant use that with a custom race mod.

And if so.  HOW??!?!?!

the mod adds nothing to the build menu it adds nothing to chemistry table it adds nothing to armor workbench.

You don't need Just Business. You can assign settlers to racks, if you will.

Mod menu seems to have few issues. It is actually invisible for me and takes last slot in Workshop menu. Submenus and craftable objects are visible though.

Amazing work you doing here, i know the bigger the mod, the bigger the odds for something go wrong, i had read all the post and no one mention the issue i got: ctd when slave gets pregnant after sex scene, firstly i thought it was a AAF issue, but the scenes go well when the slave reports 5% of chances to get pregnant, but sometimes when the scene end and comes the report... ctd. i started a new game without your mod and they get pregnant all right so i guess its something i got wrong with yours i hope someone can point me in the right direction to correct these issue. 

I thought i would be easier for me to just simple stop using the mod but i thought i would want some feedback if i were polishing my mod. sorry for my grammar, im not a native english speaker ( writer ).

9 hours ago, Sterben4 said:

The esp isn't in here, any other possible solutions?

Hmmm, looks like I gave you the URL for a file which uses the ChainBikini esp.  Try THIS

The file to which I just pointed should have a chainbikini.esp

Unfortunately, DocClox tends to disappear in mid-mod sometimes and it looks like it might have happened for this mod.  Let's hope he gets renewed interest in completing this one.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:46 AM, Morferous said:

You don't need Just Business. You can assign settlers to racks, if you will.

Mod menu seems to have few issues. It is actually invisible for me and takes last slot in Workshop menu. Submenus and craftable objects are visible though.

Nope. looked all throughout the build menu. left and right. went through all and i do mean ALL menus. Nothing was there. i already made sure it wasnt that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings and kudos on a great Mod. i have one issue i can not seem to pin down though. and it doesnt seem to effect anything working to my knowledge. AAF constantly gives a warning Referencing a plugin that is not installed: rss_heels_aa.esp. i can not figure out what that is . i had thought it was Fuck me shoes but its not. any point in the right direction would be appreciated . Thanks

Error.png

• 4 weeks later...

Мод неплохой, но эта бикини которая требует установку горизонты все портит, вот скажи мне автор нахрена оно надо, нельзя ли это установить не используя горизонт, он ведь по большому счету этому моду и нафиг не нужен!!!

12.12.2020 в 15:36 jedidule сказал:

привет, там написано, что цепь bikini.esp отсутствует

но я скачал все зависимости 

Привет, да я тоже скачивал, но там без горизонта не работает, а горизонт у меня глючит, все время вылетает, пришлось снести горизонт и соответственно этот мод тоже

Hey guys, apparently there's something off in my end here when using the StumpZ and the Amputee cuffs.

Whenever I have them equipped, the character models gets distorted when moving. Basically, the boobs and ass area just stretches in a weird way when moving. And when I put someone on a furniture, the parts are all distorted too.

I'm using the CBBE body, BTW.

RRS is surely the best kind of mod I've been waiting for. However, even though I've installed the required mods(such as "CBbikini FG" and baggy tops), I still found some issues:

1-in bodyslide, I see no preset that can be applied to RSS clothes

2-after installing CBbikini FG, it still shows that I am missing "chainbikini.esp"(so i am really eagar to know where can I find it, or in the latest release it is indeed fixed?)

3-in game, I cannot find RSS things in ESP extracter (hotkey=F11), and cannot find RSS in chemical

4-it only show RSS in MCM with an option related to pregnancy 

Can any handsome boy help me? If this can be resolved, I shall be really grateful.

Edit:

I've resolved the problem!

Bros, u just need to install this!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 to get chain_bikini.esp

On 12/22/2020 at 5:16 AM, zhd1812 said:

Edit:

I've resolved the problem!

Bros, u just need to install this!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 to get chain_bikini.esp

so, does it make it appear in chem workshop? I'm pretty sure I tried installing this one when I was setting up the mods before and it hadn't worked, maybe I need a new save or sumn?

edit: nvm, it worked, thanks a lot feller. :D maybe I confused the mod you linked with something similar.