I made a few improvements to the spitroaster

image.png

I worked out how to make Bender make knobby rubber grip surfaces, and I added them to the cross bars at both ends. Just so you can get a good grip when ramming home. Then, since I was thinking about rubber and non-slip surfaces, I thought I'd add some traction mats for the feet. I added painted footprints, just so it's clear why they're there. It's as much for the benefit of the girl in the frame as anything: you want her to understand the function of the frame before she's locked into it. It'll give her something to think about while she's waiting :)

I also lengthened the base a bit for the second traction mat, and extended the low bars to give a bit more stability.

The collar was off center, so I adjusted that. That's going to mean tweaking the pose, but that needs doing anyway. Putting that gold paint outfit onto her shows that 24 Karat brand that's supposed to be on the outside of her arm is in the inside, so I messed that up somewhere. And that collar needs to be bigger, and probably to move back a bit. The hair in the 3DS Max rigs is all very well, but what I wouldn't give for a version with a back of head and no hair. As it is, fitting collars is a matter of guesswork, with much trial and error.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, Kanealpha said:

will you make an update that removes the chain bikini requirement?

Already done. Or at least, it's ready for the next release.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, Kanealpha said:

and  will you fix the skyhook so that it acts like a solid object instead of floating around ?

I'm not sure what you want it to do. Is it detaching from the body? I would like to give it proper jet-back functionality at some point, but right now it;s just an item of clothing.

So, I think there is a bug from using the RRS apparel items (e.g. tattoos) that apply overlays to the NPC.

I've several NPCs who I'm trying to apply overlays from a tattoo mod.

The number of overlays for these NPCs seems to be stuck at 4. Any overlay beyond that is 'lost' because it defaults to the first overlay on the list (one of the cum overlays in this case) instead of the overlay I pick in ShowLooksMenu. The NPCs with this problem all have (or had) one of the RRS tattoos, which coincidentally (or not?) apply 4 overlays to the NPC. For NPCs with the RRS tattoo currently equipped, this means I cannot use any additional overlays at all. Removing the equipped RRS tattoo will allow me to pick the first 4 overlays, but the 5th will bug out.

Other NPCs who've never had RRS tattoos do not have this problem, and I can apply as many overlays as I want.

Very curious bug...

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

Already done. Or at least, it's ready for the next release.

I'm not sure what you want it to do. Is it detaching from the body? I would like to give it proper jet-back functionality at some point, but right now it;s just an item of clothing.

Since english isnt my first language this is hard to explain. While standing still the skyhool looks as it should be but wen i move the thrusters change shape, they get stretched and distorted. And skyhook2 seems to be invisible

ScreenShot5.png

installing right now with vortex. on activating raider_reform_school.esp Vortex says it depends on ChainBikini.esp, which i obvouisly don't have. what ist and where do i get it?

edit: ignoring it for the moment, but i get a CTD when ever i start the game with rrs_cbbe_0.08. CTD happens right on the screen where i have to choose to resume game, start a new one etc.

edit2: while in game with rrs_cbbe_0.08 siabled for now, i wonder what and where i can find any content. i browsed the settlement crafting menu up and down and didn't find anything new. on MCM i got a new menu from 'Raider Reform School' with 2 options aviable on Pregnancy (Poll+Swap Outfits)

is there a blog or how to, to help me

The chain bikini thing is fixed in the next release. I've been a bit slower getting that out the door than I wanted. RL is starting pick up after Covid, and dev time has been a little thin on the ground. The mod is at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42366. It's just used for some of the FG versions of the outfits, so you can safely install it and ignore it.

If rrs_cbbe is causing problems, it's probably because you're missing F-Me Shoes. Again, you can install these and ignore them. Then again, all rrs_cbbe does at the moment is add a flag to to keep the shoes on during sex. The idea was that you could use them to build a body for the tops, since the tops don't have bodies of their own. If you build everything to the same preset, it doesn't matter and you can ignore the addon.

Content: there should be a Raider Reform School menu added to the workshop base list, and some signs under the decorations->wall-signs section. And a flag in the decorations->wall->flag. You're the second person to report them not showing up. I'm not sure what could cause that. The menu is added by a script, so if something is causing scripts to fail, that could be it.

There's also a pile of outfits and tats craftable at the chemlab. If nothing else, you should be able to find the tats under the Looksmenu add overlay UI.

The chain bikini thing is fixed in the next release. I've been a bit slower getting that out the door than I wanted. RL is starting pick up after Covid, and dev time has been a little thin on the ground. The mod is at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42366. It's just used for some of the FG versions of the outfits, so you can safely install it and ignore it.

If rrs_cbbe is causing problems, it's probably because you're missing F-Me Shoes. Again, you can install these and ignore them. Then again, all rrs_cbbe does at the moment is add a flag to to keep the shoes on during sex. The idea was that you could use them to build a body for the tops, since the tops don't have bodies of their own. If you build everything to the same preset, it doesn't matter and you can ignore the addon.

Content: there should be a Raider Reform School menu added to the workshop base list, and some signs under the decorations->wall-signs section. And a flag in the decorations->wall->flag. You're the second person to report them not showing up. I'm not sure what could cause that. The menu is added by a script, so if something is causing scripts to fail, that could be it.

There's also a pile of outfits and tats craftable at the chemlab. If nothing else, you should be able to find the tats under the Looksmenu add overlay UI.

the problem with  "install and ignore" is that each of those ignored will still take up a mod slot. thats why i am hoping for the fix that removes the chain bikini. didn't install rrs at all

10 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

the problem with  "install and ignore" is that each of those ignored will still take up a mod slot. thats why i am hoping for the fix that removes the chain bikini. didn't install rrs at all

I'm not proposing it as a long term solution. The problem is already fixed in the next release. You could have it now, except I want to find some time to sort out the CBBE versions of the StumpZ and Skyhook.

Hi, DocClox. With regard to the settlement build menu, I noticed your script is adding RRS (sort of) but failing to give it a base category. So what happens is let's say I have Reginald's Shacks installed, the RRS shows up on the Reginald Shack icon, and then all icons to the right are shifted so that, for instance, Homemaker gets the Crime and Punishment Icon, and whatever the last thing on the list is there but without an icon.

Also I was trying to see if I could figure out how to make the stands use just clear white light instead of red or yellow, as I like how skin looks with white light, and I noticed in your ESP that you have some form of menu which supports lots of different light colors. And in game I note there's a Reconfigure option, but it doesn't do anything. What would be the method to switch the light colors?

p.s. Down the road if there was an option to have the light switched off so it could use deliberately placed external lights and shadow, I think that would be really cool for screen shots and artistic stuff :) Shadows can be very beautiful :)

Thanks again :)

12 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Hi, DocClox. With regard to the settlement build menu, I noticed your script is adding RRS (sort of) but failing to give it a base category. So what happens is let's say I have Reginald's Shacks installed, the RRS shows up on the Reginald Shack icon, and then all icons to the right are shifted so that, for instance, Homemaker gets the Crime and Punishment Icon, and whatever the last thing on the list is there but without an icon.

I cheerfully admit to not really knowing what I'm doing regarding worshop menus. I just copied a formlist from a working example and added a script to add it in. What do I have to do to give it a base category?

Also I was trying to see if I could figure out how to make the stands use just clear white light instead of red or yellow, as I like how skin looks with white light, and I noticed in your ESP that you have some form of menu which supports lots of different light colors. And in game I note there's a Reconfigure option, but it doesn't do anything. What would be the method to switch the light colors?

First time you place a stand, you should get a hidden perk added. After that, pointing the cursor at the stand should give you a "configure" option as well as a "use" one.

It might not work if you have another perk that adds an activation option while pointing at furniture.

p.s. Down the road if there was an option to have the light switched off so it could use deliberately placed external lights and shadow, I think that would be really cool for screen shots and artistic stuff :) Shadows can be very beautiful :)

Yeah, I can see the appeal of wanting to light them yourself.

What do I have to do to give it a base category?

Hi :) I don't actually know. Although I've made mods like Karna's Fable Paintings or Cozy Couches which add workshop items, I didn't add main categories for those. Instead I made subcategories which is a lot easier (and which you clearly successfully make). For instance, my Fable Paintings are a subset of Vanilla Decorations. Theoretically you could put your subcategories into Vanilla Furniture and not have the issue you're having. I think the workable showers mod maker also used that approach.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:52 AM, DocClox said:

I'm not proposing it as a long term solution. The problem is already fixed in the next release. You could have it now, except I want to find some time to sort out the CBBE versions of the StumpZ and Skyhook.

yeah sorry, that was bad phrasing on my end. it is just not unusual that modders use things from other mods, making thoe a requirement and totally forget that they take up mod slots too. i had a small mod once that ended up with 12 other required mods just because of tiny things (one clothing ite, one furniture item et cetera)

Well, I had a go at sorting out the CBBE versions of the skyhook and StumpZ, but I must have messed up the sliders because the stumpz clipped horribly and the skyhook distorted wit h every step the wearer took. So that needs to be redone.

Also ... I have to say, I'm struggling a bit here. I'm a bit burnout prone at the best of times, and I can feel that point approaching fast. It doesn't help that I no longer have the ample free time I had during the Covid-19 lockdown. So I'm going to try and get the current stuff stable, and then take a break and play something else. Master of Magic from 1994 is looking oddly appealing at the moment.

So I'm currently having a few issues with the outfits. Firstly, in RRS Bikini FG.osp, the base body does not change along with the sliders, just the actual bikini part does resulting in clipping where my actual body and the body provided by the bikini overlap.

Secondly, some, but not all, of the tank tops have major clipping issues, especially around the boob. Specifically, those in laborer NG and Slave NG work fine but all the others clip and I'm not sure what the difference is between the two.

Lastly, the stand-alone tattoos don't show up, but those that go alone with another outfit, even the aforementioned broken tank-tops, such as "RRS Just Another Sex Slave" work fine

Edit: and as a couple other people reported, the workshop menu doesn't show up for me. Something I find doubly weird as I have several other mods that inject workshop menus via a script that are working and the Flag appears in the flags menu but the wall decorations do not