New release is out. Features slotless tattoo-only garments, so you can wear them with anything. Be aware that this means equipping a tat won't unequip a bikni or tank top, or indeed a different tattoo, so you can get multiple ones applying which looks odd sometimes.

The other major thing is that there is not an Adoption Script which runs automatically. It looks for FPE kids in your settlements, and for any found there's a high chance that the child will be fostered to loving parents, off-map.  (Well, either that or ground up into hamburger and traded to supermutants, but I don't believe that rumour). Every child so fostered gets you 100caps deposited in the settlement workbench, so having a lot of breeders can be lucrative

Warning for female players of a maternal frame of mind: the adopter will foster the children you give birth to as well as those of slaves. If that's a problem, you might want to skip this release, and I'll have some fine control in the next one.

Going forwards, I want to make those adopter settings, maybe via a MCM screen. Then, I'm working on a handheld controller that will let you change a slave's designation by pointing it at her and clicking a button. Probably some other functions as well. And maybe some scripting to allow the breeder/fertile swap to work for all tats. So if you have a laborer who isn't pregnant, her tats will say "fertile" regardless of her top. Fertilize her, and it'll go back to "Laborer".

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing around with an alternative design for the "Prisoner" designation.  Basically, I have it set up now so that all the tats swap to "fertile" when the wearer isn't pregnant. So I've been leaving my breeding stock as prisoners, so that the pink "fertile" tat stands out better.

So, if I'm going to keep them like that long term, it might make more sense to call them something else:

image.png

image.png

Also in the pipeline: Fusion Girl support. I have FG versions of the tops done, but the UV for the ass is very different, and the existing tats deform somewhat. I've been reluctant to redo them since a UV rework is apparently in the pipeline. But then I don't know if there's an end date in sight for that, so I might just do it and redo it if necessary.

Still looking at a remote control to change designations, and I'm looking at a mashup with the socks and shoes from the Newmiller Chain Bikini set. The idea being there would be one basic garment, and you could customise to have a tank-top, bikini top, or hide the top altogether, hide the tat as a separate option, and then all the existing CB options which would mean you could hide the stockings and shoes or change their color and pattern. I'd probably have one prebuilt combo for each designation, and maybe let that be customisable from MCM.

All this, basically, because porting high heel garments from CBBE to FG is hard, and I'm getting fed up of making CBStockings, then going to the armor bench to remove the stockings and change the color.

15 hours ago, gilgysaurus said:

or maybe it looks weird on mine cus I'm using fg body?

Yeah. I was using CBBE when I made the tats, and the UV on the buts is very different for FG.

That said, I am working on FG versions, so maybe you can help test them.

rrs_fg.7z

Just install over the top of the main mod. It should have FG friendly versions of the Fertile/Breeder tats, and also replaces the "prisoner" ones with the "student" designs above.

Let me know if the texture quality is OK. I'm having an annoying glitch at the moment that occasionally downgrades random textures to low quality, so it's difficult to judge sometimes.

This is what they ought to look like:

image.png

image.png

There's a bit of a bend in the "fertile"/"breeder" line, but I think that's because I was painting them onto a body with a preset already applied. If I paint onto a zero-sliders mesh, I suspect that'll go away. (Yet another version to do...)

I've been thinking...

At some point, you need to sell some slaves. If you don't, they never respawn and the world gets less interesting over time. So what I want to do is stick a slave in a pillory until she's had a couple of children maybe, and then take her out of the pillory, replace her with a fresh slave, and then take the old one down to be sold.

Trouble is, they mill around so much that it's hard to keep track of who's to be sold and who's just been racked. I used to use "prisoner" tats to flag up soon-to-be-sold slaves, but now I find I'm using that designation for the long term storage once.

So how to mark the ones about to leave the school?

image.png

I was thinking about how much the color underlay chain-and-book motif looked like a rosette, between that and the marking-for-sale problem, I came up with this.

I'm thinking of doing similar ones for

• 2nd Class "SLUT" (70%, "Competant", "Fit to be fucked")
  • 3rd Class "MEAT" (30%, "Nutritous", "Filled With Protien")
  • 9th Class "TRASH" (00%, "Garbage", "Dispose of with care")

Should also appeal to the folks who don't keep slaves, but want something demeaning to decorate their character.

Tried something a bit different here; the design doesn't really lend itself to the sort of color separation I usually use.

image.png

I'm not sure how much I like the result. It works, but the color is a bit washed out. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

I spent a bit of time reworking the original vector art so I could separate it cleanly.

image.png

That looks about how I expected it to look. Shame about the gradients though. That said, they are visible, if barely, so maybe it's just a question of making them a bit more pronounced.

I did the rear view as well this time.

image.png

Biggest argument against the previous version was that I wasn't at all sure how I was going to match the color for the ass tat. This way I at least get the color I was expecting, front and back.

Yeah, that works.

image.png

I had to exaggerate the gradient quite a bit to get it to show though, and the shading on the central part doesn't who at all

image.png

I think that rather than making the grad part of the color, it might work better if I put it in the black layer. Then I can use solid colors for the other three and not have to worry about redoing all the gradient colors each time.

• 2 weeks later...

So this mod will send any detected FPE children in the settlement and 'disappear' /sent them off map. 

So if my player knocked up Lucy Abernathy or any female settler and birth some children, so they will also disappear because they are FPE children? 

And accepting a bit of suggestions to allow more flexibility for players? For wasteland dairy there's a bin in diamond city that placing abandoned baby. Will it be better if there's a container that allow us to put baby into it and within a day there will be a system say the baby was successfully adopted and got caps. Or a settlement stores that 'trade' babies. 

Or, i guess enable trading of the 'baby' items with vendors? As far as i am using FPE now, baby can't be sold to vendor but only settlement vendor. But they don't clean it well because the sold 'baby' will pop up as a child in other settlements. I experienced it. Only thing i could 'permanently' stop the progression of baby growth non violently is putting them to cryo in wasteland dairy mod.

I am focusing more on the 'baby' item from FPE give and with wasteland dairy give more options to play with. Baby still a 'misc item' and i guess give more flexibility than a child npc? 

Sorry about my blabbering and my thoughts that may cause you problems. Modding ain't easy and i hope you don't went mad at me. 

Anyway this is a nice mod, adding some flavor to the fallout place

3 hours ago, xpardareon said:

So if my player knocked up Lucy Abernathy or any female settler and birth some children, so they will also disappear because they are FPE children? 

Yeah. Next version will have an option to disable the adopter script, but protecting specific offspring is still WIP. I was thinking of having tokens you couldcraft and give to kids if you didn't want them adopted, but that doesn't help for protecting Lucy's bairns. Maybe there should be something you can give to a mother that protects any of her children from adoption. I think I can make this work.

And accepting a bit of suggestions to allow more flexibility for players? For wasteland dairy there's a bin in diamond city that placing abandoned baby. Will it be better if there's a container that allow us to put baby into it and within a day there will be a system say the baby was successfully adopted and got caps. Or a settlement stores that 'trade' babies. 

I kind of like having the kids running around the place. Just not too many of them and not many reaching adulthood. That said, an store, *ah-hem* an adoption booth in a seettlement might be a nice touch. I mean you can sell them to Carla anyway, but I always worry who she might sell them on to. A RRS approved adoption outlet might be the solution.

Or, i guess enable trading of the 'baby' items with vendors? As far as i am using FPE now, baby can't be sold to vendor but only settlement vendor. But they don't clean it well because the sold 'baby' will pop up as a child in other settlements. I experienced it. Only thing i could 'permanently' stop the progression of baby growth non violently is putting them to cryo in wasteland dairy mod.

I'm sure I've sold babies to Carla in the past. Might be something changed in more recent versions I suppose. I shall have to experiment.

Anyway this is a nice mod, adding some flavor to the fallout place

Thank you! That's exactly what I was shooting for :)

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Yeah. Next version will have an option to disable the adopter script, but protecting specific offspring is still WIP. I was thinking of having tokens you couldcraft and give to kids if you didn't want them adopted, but that doesn't help for protecting Lucy's bairns. Maybe there should be something you can give to a mother that protects any of her children from adoption. I think I can make this work.

I kind of like having the kids running around the place. Just not too many of them and not many reaching adulthood. That said, an store, *ah-hem* an adoption booth in a seettlement might be a nice touch. I mean you can sell them to Carla anyway, but I always worry who she might sell them on to. A RRS approved adoption outlet might be the solution.

I'm sure I've sold babies to Carla in the past. Might be something changed in more recent versions I suppose. I shall have to experiment.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was shooting for :)

Wow, a fast reply. Thanks for explaining my questions and your future planning. 

Selling the babies to Carla, huh? Well i never try her yet. Will test it. Because my issue is other than settlement vendors only, other vendor NPC like diamond city/goodneighbor vendors, the baby items won't show up even it inside my inventory. 

Modding with new scripts ain't easy and i am waiting for your next update. Kudos and thanks for the mods. 

I am still using the mod carefully as it doesn't offer lots of flexibility for us yet but even though, still provide a lot of fun. 

And yeah, with all the female raiders killing in the commonwealth, its time to repopulate it. ?

6 hours ago, death said:

can we get a list of every one with a unique tattoo

You mean the unique NPCs that get their own name tat? Sure.

Spoiler

Ack Ack
Bedlam
Big Maude
Bridget
Cait
Chancer
Cinder
Clutch
Curie
Darla
Dixie
Gunner Commander
Ivey
Kaylor
Lizzie Wyeth
Mags Black
Nisha
Piper
Red Tourette
Sparta
Tammy Mac
Tessa
Walter
Whiplash

If there's anyone I've missed, or who you'd like to see added, sing out.