Pamatronic Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 New Public release: Version 3.4.5 (Revision 2) Adds the Fountain and the Barstool. You will need this version if you want the new triple Gallow in Bad Ends: Solitude to work as always, new save is required if you dont want your shit to explode. 2
Skeleto921 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Is there a day where your not him? Thank you for the good update
adragtobearound Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Hey, does this mod include animations for furniture like gallows and poles? I have ZaZ and tons of invisible animations, but ZaZ f items seem to never have animations for them attached, even when npcs are in them. Maybe it's a filtering issue on my end, but still worth asking, as I don't know what else to do.
ugh223 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Hey, im currently on version 3.4.8, and the mod mostly works perfectly fine though ive run into an issue where the scaffold furniture seemingly has no collision for the scaffold itself As in, the player and NPC's can walk right through it, though the pole / spike itself still seems to have collision Was wondering if this is a known issue, or if this is an issue on my part and that its one of my many mods breaking it lol
Tail6542 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) Hi, I have a problem when using the MK2 guillotine in the downface position. It doesn't work at all for the main player. All other types work fine. Is there a solution to this problem? Edited October 2 by Tail6542
Ghost334 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 I have been having a weird problem with this mod that I am suspecting is part of some larger problem but I'm not sure. I have all the prerequisites installed and it shows up in the mod menu such as have PO3 installed, yet nothing shows up after using the spawn menu. It seems directly related to a different problem that I have been having since before the recent update that broke everything where animations and clothing are screwed up. I've tried wiping the SSE Data folder, wiped Pandora, Bodyslide, and I reinstalled Skyrim SE. I'm trying to narrow down why it is happening since as far as I can tell there are no error logs even though I've done everything the same way and it just suddenly stopped working and I'm not sure why. If anyone knows what some possible causes are then I'd appreciate the info so I can at least figure out if I'm even looking in the right place. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now