On 12/28/2023 at 10:21 PM, AyseKayali1 said:

Hey Pama, do you know why I wouldn't be able to move or command NPC's when using the control spell?

I will try to see if a mod's messing with it but I have a lot of mods and could some advice.

I used Amazing Followers Tweaks that has a similar option. But the effect is the same. My character freezes on the spot and won't respond to any commands. All that's left is cancel the command.

I am trying to pin down the mod that is causing this as well.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

This one has been causing problems for a number of my mods. Try using EFF instead.

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem.

But first to important things. Thanks for this mod! It is just awesome!

And I don't think this is an issue in your mod. As the EFF follower command has the same reaction. PC gets stuck on the ground, and the cursor commands (ie. wait here, attack etc..) just don't work.

You can only tab out, canceling the orders.

Unfortunately there's also no error in the console of some kind.

Ah well. back to ye olde debug routine.

Edited by quercuas
On 2/1/2024 at 4:39 PM, ALTERVECTOR said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how to you get followers into furniture that don't work with the zap helper ? I can get them into the garrote when pointing on "use" but the impaler doesn't have a "use" only "activate" . Thanks.

use and activate makes zero difference.

22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

use and activate makes zero difference.

Thanks for responding. When I use bondage furniture instant lock spell it will work on some of the furniture like garrote and face up guillotine however on other furniture it will say invalid selection. The difference seems to be the furniture that says use and the furniture that only says activate. Is there a better way to put followers in the furniture besides the zap helper ?   

On 2/14/2024 at 6:33 AM, Pamatronic said:

could you elaborate?

In screenshot of mod it shows mod options in the option menu, to be able to turn on the effects of the mod and get the spells, I just have no extra options tab, other than going to the test room with console commands there's no sign of anything else, am I being the dumb?

Just aside, perhaps to be included on the front page:

If it's not already known (but I didn't find anything using the search function here or there): After some testing, I'm pretty sure this mod is incompatible with PAH (and especially DoM). You can kill the slaves with your mod, but interactions afterwards cause inconsistencies up to CTD.

And: I really like your mod, tyvm for it. It's fun to sneak through a bandit cave and hang them one by one. Or play as a poor victim... ^^

Edited by Molvaeth
11 hours ago, AntimonyF5 said:

The height of the heels can be added to some furnitures, resulting in characters that are too tall, dangling or mismatched animations. And I can't take off my heels when I'm on furniture, is there a way to fix this?

Tried enableplayercontrols ?

I'm having the chopping block CTD issue on SE.  I see the fix suggested on page 1:

Spoiler

Crash when using Guilloutine/Chopping Block

This is caused by Nioverride. A quick workaround:

Open Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini try to find [Overlays/Face] and make it look like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

For special Edition users, this setting can be found in

Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

I don't have a good understanding of the RaceMenu overlay system.  Before I zero these settings out, are there consequences for other mods (like Dirt & Blood, Sexlab, Frostfall, or spell effects in general) which I should be aware of? 

Edited by Sathar
40 minutes ago, Sathar said:

I don't have a good understanding of the RaceMenu overlay system.  Before I zero these settings out, are there consequences for other mods (like Dirt & Blood, Sexlab, Frostfall, or spell effects in general) which I should be aware of? 

It will disable face overlays. Apart from visuals (or lack thereoff) this wont have any sideEffects.
If you REALLY need those overlays to work, Use the "Fake Decap" option in Deadly furnitures MCM.

Hi, Pama, I'm using the 2.4 version, the Wayrest Guillotine works well, but when I try to use mk2 to suicide, the knife falls down but there is nothing happens. Do you have any idea about this problem?