On 4/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, AWHA said:

Okay guys, here's a VERY early English language patch for MariaProstitution (you need all the files in the base mod). It may make ME even more buggy than it already is ?. @zaira if you have time, could you take a look and see if there are any obvious errors?

If this goes well, I may create a patch for MariaBase too.

Edit: translation updated. If you downloaded the patch earlier please re-download.

MariaProsEN.esp 361.48 kB · 1 download

Please if you have time convert the base files. I started to do such but real life got in the way. So anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

No one complained about any bugs, so I can assume that the last English patch went well?.

Here's the (somewhat) final version of the English patch for Maria Prostitution, load after the main mod:

Edit: this version is obsolete, look below for the updated files.

here is a complete English translation. it's only the first pass, but everything is done including the ui elements.

i'll continue improving it as I work through it and get better context.

The grammar is rough my goal was playable first then i'll fix grammar

i also changed the keys to "y,u,g,h," because i don't use those note "g" conflicts with defeat 

\

(redacted till i fix the i've got something for you issue)

15 hours ago, bmckinley50 said:

here is a complete English translation. it's only the first pass, but everything is done including the ui elements.

i'll continue improving it as I work through it and get better context.

The grammar is rough my goal was playable first then i'll fix grammar

i also changed the keys to "y,u,g,h," because i don't use those note "g" conflicts with defeat 

Maria SE 1st pass english.7z 1.04 MB · 10 downloads

your zepslavelocations.esp seems to still require hereticalresources.esm as a master. zaira removed this requirement from the latest version

1 hour ago, Lyreal said:

Is it possible to change or delete the bindings for the keys 1, 2 and 4?

Check the files <sksyrim>\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData MariaHotkeys.json and MariaIdles.json.

The format of MariaIdles.json is explained in MariaIdleIDs.txt

For example:

"idleLooseSweepingStart,0,50,0,2,Fegen",

The red number is the hotkey that is bound to the idle. The Hotkey codes are defined in https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Input_Script#DXScanCodes

12 hours ago, zaira said:

Check the files <sksyrim>\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData MariaHotkeys.json and MariaIdles.json.

The format of MariaIdles.json is explained in MariaIdleIDs.txt

For example:

"idleLooseSweepingStart,0,50,0,2,Fegen",

The red number is the hotkey that is bound to the idle. The Hotkey codes are defined in https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Input_Script#DXScanCodes

Thank you very much :)

The keybindings was inside MariaIdleIDs.json

7 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Do you know any furniture/cage mod placer?

MEP uses furnitures, cages and restraints in a very limited fashion. I am focusing on BDSM quests without them for several reasons:

• There is no official ZAP 8 SE and the current ZAP 8 SE is buggy. @t.ara had clearly stated to stay on Skyrim LE so ZAP SE is a dead end.
  • The plan for DD furnitures seems to stuck or has been dropped.
  • DD restraints are a way to strict for my plans and the majority of its restraints are lore unfriendly and the UUNP support is broken - at least for the heretical items.
  • Vanilla Skyrim has some pretty good locations for BDSM quests like Redwater Den - they don't need additional BDSM requisites.

My long term plan is to adopt a very small set of restraints and furnitures - one single rope set and one single iron set of cuffs, one single collar and a piece of furnitures gets adopted whenever I need it for a quest.

14 hours ago, zaira said:

MEP uses furnitures, cages and restraints in a very limited fashion. I am focusing on BDSM quests without them for several reasons:

• There is no official ZAP 8 SE and the current ZAP 8 SE is buggy. @t.ara had clearly stated to stay on Skyrim LE so ZAP SE is a dead end.
  • DD restraints are a way to strict for my plans and the majority of its restraints are lore unfriendly and the UUNP support is broken - at least for the heretical items.
  • Vanilla Skyrim has some pretty good locations for BDSM quests like Redwater Den - they don't need additional BDSM requisites.

My long term plan is to adopt a very small set of restraints and furnitures - one single rope set and one single iron set of cuffs, one single collar and a piece of furnitures gets adopted whenever I need it for a quest.

Shame, SE looks so good compared to LE, so far zap 8 works fine for me except one of the cuffs cause ctd, anyway right now ZAP is fine i mean there are many other things that need to be fixed in first place to at least make it playable. 

About cages i meant vanilla ones that can be used in quests like night in cage and stuff, in LE there were mods that allow you to cast the spell on object save it and place it somewhere else, looks like there no such a mod for SE so any chance for small patch that will add simple cages to main taverns like Bannered mare, Silver-blood inn and The Winking Skeever?

Anyway SE version looks good so far looking forward for mine quest, slave trenings and obviously some fixes, also what's House of Horror? Sounds interesting.  

19 hours ago, zaira said:

I think some DD restraints may be appropriate for the punishment/training quests, maybe it can be added later as an option?

By the way, if you are on SE then CBBE/3BBB is the most widely supported body. I personally haven't experienced any compatibility issues since switching from UUNP to CBBE. The latest CBBE/3BBB variant has everything UUNP has, and you can make it look very similar to UUNP using Bodyslide presets.

I started a new game using bmckinley50's translated files. Freelance work is functional as is working for a pimp. However, working for the brothel owner and at the temple in Markarth both weren't an option for me as the npc concerned does not react to you presenting yourself, at least with the pose that seemed obviously what they were asking for. I tried several poses but only got the "how long should i wait" etc. Still trying to figure out if i was doing something wrong pose wise. I also tried adding some NPC's to the Master faction then selling myself at an auction. They all turned up, eventually (took a couple of them quite a while to arrive), but then only a couple sat down and the others just wandered around and the auction scene did not fire.  I might have been doing things wrong of course. I find it more involved to configure things than in earlier versions. 

14 hours ago, Teddar said:

I started a new game using bmckinley50's translated files. Freelance work is functional as is working for a pimp. However, working for the brothel owner and at the temple in Markarth both weren't an option for me as the npc concerned does not react to you presenting yourself, at least with the pose that seemed obviously what they were asking for. I tried several poses but only got the "how long should i wait" etc. Still trying to figure out if i was doing something wrong pose wise. I also tried adding some NPC's to the Master faction then selling myself at an auction. They all turned up, eventually (took a couple of them quite a while to arrive), but then only a couple sat down and the others just wandered around and the auction scene did not fire.  I might have been doing things wrong of course. I find it more involved to configure things than in earlier versions. 

So far Show vagina(giant quest) and put dildo into vagina(brothel) seems to be bugged and game wont register that poses/action sounds like a small issue so let's hope it'll be fixed soon.

Also Priestess of Dibella - become a temple whore are missing some dialogues for me basically when i first time talk to Sanna and then i ask her if i can join them she answer that i didnt finished her quest, the thing is that she never told me what i have to do. 

Still trying to figure out what's wrong with Bandit(breaking) quest seems bugged for me, basically most of the time bandits are not there, player and master reach a destination and nothing happening. 

Housecall seems to be unfinished basically after player reach house and strip there is quest update that i failed and need to explain it to pimp. 

That's first things that come to my mind so if you have same issues that's ok

Also wanted to ask @zaira about 1 thing:

I really like "Slave can't move freely in this place" feature, can we customize it somehow like add more places that slaves cant move freely? 

8 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

So far Show vagina(giant quest) and put dildo into vagina(brothel) seems to be bugged and game wont register that poses/action sounds like a small issue so let's hope it'll be fixed soon.

Also Priestess of Dibella - become a temple whore are missing some dialogues for me basically when i first time talk to Sanna and then i ask her if i can join them she answer that i didnt finished her quest, the thing is that she never told me what i have to do. 

Still trying to figure out what's wrong with Bandit(breaking) quest seems bugged for me, basically most of the time bandits are not there, player and master reach a destination and nothing happening. 

Housecall seems to be unfinished basically after player reach house and strip there is quest update that i failed and need to explain it to pimp. 

That's first things that come to my mind so if you have same issues that's ok

Also wanted to ask @zaira about 1 thing:

I really like "Slave can't move freely in this place" feature, can we customize it somehow like add more places that slaves cant move freely? 

Thanks. Sounds like most of your issues i have also, so they should be sorted out in due course. The issue with the priestess is that she wants you to show her your naughty bits (same as the assistant in the brothel) but performing the pose doesn't get recognised. You might have missed that and assumed the quest dialogue was bugged. 

22 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I find that once being led (and once you're outside a building) if you do a wait 1 hour (don't use ESC), you should reach the transfer point for the bandit to collect you, then once being led by the bandit wait another hour and you should end up in mistwatch for the transfer. Hit & miss if the AI free's you from the original bandit (I disabled him through console) and then it starts working as planned. 

Really liking the 'can't move freely' and transfer to other npc's and random requests from your pimp/dom etc.. These little details really add to the atmosphere. 

39 minutes ago, jc321 said:

I find that once being led (and once you're outside a building) if you do a wait 1 hour (don't use ESC), you should reach the transfer point for the bandit to collect you, then once being led by the bandit wait another hour and you should end up in mistwatch for the transfer. Hit & miss if the AI free's you from the original bandit (I disabled him through console) and then it starts working as planned. 

Really liking the 'can't move freely' and transfer to other npc's and random requests from your pimp/dom etc.. These little details really add to the atmosphere. 

Yep, wonder if we can add more location to 'slave can't move freely'.

Transfer to other npc? what do you mean? Buyout from contract not working for me.

Bounty hunt is also really cool but also unfinished. 

On the breakin quest, your pimp walks you to a bridge (near mistwatch), waits for the Bandit to turn up and then passes you across to him. He then marches you to Mistwatch where he ultimately transfers you to another bandit. Unfortunately, at the moment, using the ESC bypasses this (doing so, you end up right outside mistwatch to be given to said bandit). If you use the wait option you usually jump to the bridge (usually in the water whilst your pimp kills a couple of wolves) and then you walk up to the side of the bridge, waiting for the transfer. 

Is anyone managed to add new locations marked as Slave Zone, is it even possibile? i've checked CK and tried to do something with location manager but damn I could use some help, for exmaple add Dragonsreach to Slave zone location. 

Thanks! 

59 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Is anyone managed to add new locations...

Not possible. I'll add barracks and castles to the SlaveZone locations

On 4/23/2020 at 1:01 PM, jc321 said:

On the breakin quest...

MariaQuests is pretty much WIP

On 4/28/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jappa123 said:

Doll House in Whiterun is in exactly same place like Laura bondage shop

I cannot do that - I have no idea how to fix navmeshes and I have no time and no interest to learn it. I am concentrating on quests.

I think that @nameless701 (who is the author of all location mods) resigned from active modding and as far as I know he stays with LE.

So if nobody else takes over the maintenance we have to live with the location mods as they are.

13 hours ago, zaira said:

Not possible. I'll add barracks and castles to the SlaveZone locations

Great! 

2 hours ago, zaira said:

I cannot do that - I have no idea how to fix navmeshes and I have no time and no interest to learn it. I am concentrating on quests.

I think that @nameless701 (who is the author of all location mods) resigned from active modding and as far as I know he stays with LE.

So if nobody else takes over the maintenance we have to live with the location mods as they are.

That's ok i guess, by the way when we can expect next update? I mean is everything work fine with ck and sse? Asking since we all know how many problems you had with LE version.