10 hours ago, badassbuddy said:

having an issue. trying to get a male npc to produce semen. i put the cum machine on him and waited days. nothing. even tried an aaf scene to try to get some and still nothing. is there a perk needed?

In my experiments everything using this mod requires a perk.  To get the perks you need the mags. This is  how I have been getting milk, I guess it should work for semen as well.

1. I recommend getting all milking stuff from vault 111 (including the semen bags, bcause you'll need them) then

2. Go to Pearson's Dairy to get more of the milking books that will allow you to make milk/semen recipes.

3. Finally visit the Federal Ration stockpile and find the furniture book (called something like keeping slaves in bed or something).

4. Build the Wasteland dairy workshop

5. Create a milking(for milk)/spanking(semen) bed

6. Assign a settler to this bed.

7. Important - Make sure there are bags/bottles are IN YOUR WORKSHOP NOT IN YOUR INVENTORY. (R key to transfer when standing near a workshop table)

8. Wait about a day or so, I recommend changing the interval and testing what works for you.  I heard there was a bug where the settler will just stand in front of the bed but if they are using it you are in good shape.

9. Check the workshop inventory and you should have filled milk bottles/semen bags

Don't other trying to equip the milkers on npcs because I could never get that to work instead use the furniture

This has been the flow that I've been using with good results.

Edited by thundr51
10 hours ago, thundr51 said:

In my experiments everything using this mod requires a perk.  To get the perks you need the mags. This is  how I have been getting milk, I guess it should work for semen as well.

1. I recommend getting all milking stuff from vault 111 (including the semen bags, bcause you'll need them) then

2. Go to Pearson's Dairy to get more of the milking books that will allow you to make milk/semen recipes.

3. Finally visit the Federal Ration stockpile and find the furniture book (called something like keeping slaves in bed or something).

4. Build the Wasteland dairy workshop

5. Create a milking(for milk)/spanking(semen) bed

6. Assign a settler to this bed.

7. Important - Make sure there are bags/bottles are IN YOUR WORKSHOP NOT IN YOUR INVENTORY. (R key to transfer when standing near a workshop table)

8. Wait about a day or so, I recommend changing the interval and testing what works for you.  I heard there was a bug where the settler will just stand in front of the bed but if they are using it you are in good shape.

9. Check the workshop inventory and you should have filled milk bottles/semen bags

Don't other trying to equip the milkers on npcs because I could never get that to work instead use the furniture

This has been the flow that I've been using with good results.

ok i think that may have been the issue. i didnt have the bags in the workshop

testing that rn. also found if you have the male do a scene with a partner he will drop a bag on the ground

On 4/8/2023 at 9:56 AM, thundr51 said:

Same here, really liked MME in Skyrim and it's got a permanent place in my load order.  I normally use milk instead of potions and because there's racial milk it makes builds much more interesting (Orc + Redguard milk = OP build!). 

Anyway, haven't given up on this mod yet. I'll keep checking until the author returns.

Tell me about it! My skyrim is kind of a mess right now and suffering from random CTDs and i havent been able to figure out the problem, which is why i switched over to fallout haha. I figured my time would be better spend getting fallout modded again correctly from the start than going back and trying to fix skyrim. Maybe one day lol. 

I do have another question for you though, you wouldn't happen to have the get dirty mod would you? The one where it adds a dirt overlay to the PC as time goes on?

5 hours ago, pdk2712 said:

Tell me about it! My skyrim is kind of a mess right now and suffering from random CTDs and i havent been able to figure out the problem, which is why i switched over to fallout haha. I figured my time would be better spend getting fallout modded again correctly from the start than going back and trying to fix skyrim. Maybe one day lol. 

I do have another question for you though, you wouldn't happen to have the get dirty mod would you? The one where it adds a dirt overlay to the PC as time goes on?

Dirty Mods...

Get Dirty

Get Dirty additional effects

AAF Dirty Sex Effects

Wash out that Cum

More ways of washing

The Dirty mods,. don't all work together, so some testing and reading up would be needed...

Bathing...

There are the Shower and Bath mods, but since CWSS left The Nexus, I don't know where they are.

CWSS Redux

CWSS working universal working bathroom fixtures

CWSS and Get Dirty compatibility patch

Showers ......... doesn't remove overlays, as far as I know.

The above mods, don't all work together... so you'd have to do some testing, working out the best load order.

Wasteland Dairy overlays, turn off the Dirt, when they are applied. Milk, Cum, etc... all make the Dirt vanish, when they are applied.

There's a nice looking Shower mod on The Nexus, but it doesn't clean off the Cum, Milk, or Dirt Overlays.

4 hours ago, Azzzqww said:

Just installed the mod and it asked me if I wanted to add "wasteland offspring". Do you guys know what it is ?

Primarily, support for non-human babies and getting or being impregnated by non-human species.

11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Dirty Mods...

Get Dirty

Get Dirty additional effects

AAF Dirty Sex Effects

Wash out that Cum

More ways of washing

The Dirty mods,. don't all work together, so some testing and reading up would be needed...

Bathing...

There are the Shower and Bath mods, but since CWSS left The Nexus, I don't know where they are.

CWSS Redux

CWSS working universal working bathroom fixtures

CWSS and Get Dirty compatibility patch

Showers ......... doesn't remove overlays, as far as I know.

The above mods, don't all work together... so you'd have to do some testing, working out the best load order.

Wasteland Dairy overlays, turn off the Dirt, when they are applied. Milk, Cum, etc... all make the Dirt vanish, when they are applied.

There's a nice looking Shower mod on The Nexus, but it doesn't clean off the Cum, Milk, or Dirt Overlays.

Thats exactly what i was getting at lol. I have get dirty and the AAF effects and it seems the milk overlay has "overwritten" the clean body. So when i use the showers from BYOP (which do support get dirty) it resets back to the clean state which has the milk overlay applied to it even though there shouldnt be any at that time. I didn't really mess around with load orders because I felt that was going to cause more problems than it would solve and i just wanted to play after spending so long trying to get everything working. I ended up just disabling the milk overlay until i knew it would be needed. I used SME or PME or something along those lines to remove the magic effect that the milk overlay added to the PC and it hasn't come back after showering. I figured it was a good temp fix until its time for the milk overlay to be needed again. 

8 minutes ago, pdk2712 said:

Thats exactly what i was getting at lol. I have get dirty and the AAF effects and it seems the milk overlay has "overwritten" the clean body. So when i use the showers from BYOP (which do support get dirty) it resets back to the clean state which has the milk overlay applied to it even though there shouldnt be any at that time. I didn't really mess around with load orders because I felt that was going to cause more problems than it would solve and i just wanted to play after spending so long trying to get everything working. I ended up just disabling the milk overlay until i knew it would be needed. I used SME or PME or something along those lines to remove the magic effect that the milk overlay added to the PC and it hasn't come back after showering. I figured it was a good temp fix until its time for the milk overlay to be needed again. 

I turned off All Milk, Cum and Blood Overlays and Cum Overlay mods. The Blood Overlays stacked on each other, having lots of the same overlay. I used to use the ShowLooksmenu 14 command, to get rid of them, when I was in a Settlement. Using the Build in Settlements button, to snap out of the Looksmenu Glitch.

The Blood on the Arms Tattoo Overlays, where a pain, as they used to just stack and stack and stack. I turned them all off.

BYOP ... Build Your Own Pool.    I've never used that, but know of it.

Wash out that Cum mod, works by swimming. But I have mods to prevent swimming, I swim like a Brick with my mod installed.

Anti Swimming mods...

- Radiation Sound Remover ........ You have to be careful, as you get no warning you are getting Radiation. It changes the way you play the game...

- SP4 Move Speed in Water ........ Swim very, very slowly, makes you stay out of the Water. Walking through knee deep water, slow-down is a great effect.

2 hours ago, TgrboX said:

Seeing this in my MCM since installing, not sure where to find this mod?

Also tried reinstalling and it still shows up.image.png.fa9cbdea2ebf6d1550cba97233cd0311.png

None of the plugins from this mod are disabled by Loot

image.png.bda855e9507f1019fafccb8d55fd3d64.png

WDF's FOMOD installer menu asks if you want wasteland offspring. Select it when (re)installing the mod. I think it's the very first page of the installation menu for it.

I got a problem here... I got a cage of Ack-Ack, so when I click it and consumed, game changes to loading and it takes forever... it looks like something wrong with conflicting with other mods? Anyway, I feel confused when I am trying to use this mod to capture slaves. what should I do after I injected and defeated target NPCs?

By the way, feels like this may be caused by my Maxsom NPC replacer mod because it changes races for NPCs and AAF violate cannot recognise the race as well.

On 4/12/2023 at 4:27 PM, MrFuturehope said:

I was thinking it would be nice to have a feature for breast feeding the player character, so that Nate/Nora could be fed breast milk by female NPCs with help of AAF animation which could add some temporary perks. Ok, I will shut up now... :D

I genuinely for the first time - when catching up on the last 20 posts in this thread - wondered if there was support for adult characters drinking from the source if a character is lactating.

Invictus Blade is an overworked genius as far as I am concerned so I make no requests of him. Heck for all I know it's in the game already.

I would like a way to save the dying babies and an option to recruit the ambient slaves added by this mod to settlements. For now I stick the dying babies in a personal safe so I don't accidentally use them in crafting and I use Just Business to make the ambient slaves work for me.

Oh and this is off topic but I saw it discussed 10 pages or so earlier I adore Preston Garvey and rage quit from Outcast and Remnants when I saw what they did to my man. I like most of the companions. I also am bitterly disappointed by Nukaworld and still trying to mod that dlc so I can use it while anti raider.

That said a 'Cait chills the fuck out and doesn't get mad if you use drugs' post max affinity mod would be nice as while I love her as a character it's weird she judges you for safe recreational drug use. Well no I get that she has extreme trauma and used drugs to cope but it was killing her. I understand her being hardline antidrugs for a time but the player is literally max affinity with her.

Perhaps Cait does deserve a post- affinity quest mod where you can either relapse her or help her heal properly so she can handle being around drugs 

3 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

That said a 'Cait chills the fuck out and doesn't get mad if you use drugs' post max affinity mod would be nice as while I love her as a character it's weird she judges you for safe recreational drug use. Well no I get that she has extreme trauma and used drugs to cope but it was killing her. I understand her being hardline antidrugs for a time but the player is literally max affinity with her.

Perhaps Cait does deserve a post- affinity quest mod where you can either relapse her or help her heal properly so she can handle being around drugs 

For that very reason I've quite literally wanted to make a mod called "Cait's Relapse" for ages, giving the player dialogue options to enable and gaslight, accelerating her self-destructive downward spiral into oblivion while taking advantage of her fragile mental state for personal gratification or monetary gain. Unfortunately it won't be any time soon, with the other mods I'm currently working on.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

For that very reason I've quite literally wanted to make a mod called "Cait's Relapse" for ages, giving the player dialogue options to enable and gaslight, accelerating her self-destructive downward spiral into oblivion while taking advantage of her fragile mental state for personal gratification or monetary gain. Unfortunately it won't be any time soon, with the other mods I'm currently working on.

If you incorporate as 'Cait's Closure' path where she stays off the drugs but doesn't judge the player then I'd be down. Like maybe in the Closure route you take her to see the other addicts who kicked their problems like Bobby De Luca, Sheffield and the guy at the Drumlin Diner. Maybe Preston Garvey could give a talk about he dealt with his own ptsd and found renewed purpose with the Minute Men. - I realise I'm a weirdo for liking to play goodie so even if you find the time to make your mod I'll understand if you don't cater to my desires.

19 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

If you incorporate as 'Cait's Closure' path where she stays off the drugs but doesn't judge the player then I'd be down. Like maybe in the Closure route you take her to see the other addicts who kicked their problems like Bobby De Luca, Sheffield and the guy at the Drumlin Diner. Maybe Preston Garvey could give a talk about he dealt with his own ptsd and found renewed purpose with the Minute Men. - I realise I'm a weirdo for liking to play goodie so even if you find the time to make your mod I'll understand if you don't cater to my desires.

You raise a good point though. Maybe I don't want Cait as a perpetual druggie companion after all, maybe it's Tina I wanted all along... food for thought!

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You raise a good point though. Maybe I don't want Cait as a perpetual druggie companion after all, maybe it's Tina I wanted all along... food for thought!

There's probably room in the community for a drug lord mod where you cause all the former addicts to relapse and even those who are straight edge start doing drugs. Not my playstyle but like it's canon that the Mayor of Goodneighbour took a drug that turned him ghoul and that's just the tip of the drug iceberg.

Like maybe there could be a companion Vault to the one in Cait's quest, where super strong shit is found that can corrupt people. Like you can give Strong Milk that's laced with stuff and give dogmeat drugged food Again not my jam but it is there.

Although yes Ashley Birch voices Tina de Luca and that means I think so many would love more content for her.

Been using this mod and loving it so far, but I have one issue that I cannot seem to figure out.

When the player or NPC get pregnant by an animal, ie. Deathclaw, Mole Rat, Mutant Hound...there is an infinite pregnancy loop. Everything else works fine, lactation, morphs, the character even gives birth but the pregnancy will not end. I've let the game run a year using timescale after the player gave birth and the perk and morph remains stuck on Month 5, 6, 7 etc.

Any help or a direction to go would be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, shadowwulf77 said:

Been using this mod and loving it so far, but I have one issue that I cannot seem to figure out.

When the player or NPC get pregnant by an animal, ie. Deathclaw, Mole Rat, Mutant Hound...there is an infinite pregnancy loop. Everything else works fine, lactation, morphs, the character even gives birth but the pregnancy will not end. I've let the game run a year using timescale after the player gave birth and the perk and morph remains stuck on Month 5, 6, 7 etc.

Any help or a direction to go would be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log 513.7 kB · 0 downloads

This randomly happens with other situations too.

It may not be a result of wasteland dairy.

Some mods have "morph debug" features when your morphs get "stuck"

14 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

This randomly happens with other situations too.

It may not be a result of wasteland dairy.

Some mods have "morph debug" features when your morphs get "stuck"

I do have Morph Debug. The problem is the pregnancy never ends. The NPC will remain pregnant with only "1 child in utero" indefinitely. I'm usually really good at figuring things like this out but I am at a total loss this time.

13 minutes ago, shadowwulf77 said:

I do have Morph Debug. The problem is the pregnancy never ends. The NPC will remain pregnant with only "1 child in utero" indefinitely. I'm usually really good at figuring things like this out but I am at a total loss this time.

Look back through the thread. It happens occasionally. I know INVB was working on it and may even have patched a previous instance of the bug but it's clearly back.