2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i have never seen a "Harmless Syringer" (if anyone knows of where an actual "Harmelss Syringer" comes from please tell me).

but i have found the Friendly Syringer (will not cause neutrals to go hostile).

with Syringer in inventory, craft at Weapon Workbench, modify Syringer, modify stock, 3 options for Friendly Syringer.

ammo is crafted at Chemistry Bench, Planned Parenthood Workbench, Wasteland Dairy Workbench, or Wasteland Veterinary Workbench.

what (usually) happens is if you shoot someone with a default Syringer in DC Market everyone goes hostile to you because you just committed an assault.

do the same with  Friendly Syringer and no one should go hostile.

both default and friendly Syringers do a very little damage when you shoot someone, but the rest of the effects depend on what ammo you use.

"Harmless syringer" comes from this mod, but by default can't be crafted. Seriously, just try typing in the console the following (or just copy and paste into the console):

help "harmless syringer" 4 weap

the weap part just tells fallout 4 to narrow the search to all weapon items.

You will find it comes from this mod

Now for the Friendly Syringer, it likely comes from another mod, I don't know which one.

Edited by ptmc2112
4 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

"Harmless syringer" comes from this mod, but by default can't be crafted. Seriously, just try typing in the console the following (or just copy and paste into the console):

help "harmless syringer" 4 weap

the weap part just tells fallout 4 to narrow the search to all weapon items.

You will find it comes from this mod

Now for the Friendly Syringer, it likely comes from another mod, I don't know which one.

the friendly syringer i have no clue either offhand, thought it was from this mod.

i will check the console next time i am in game about the harmelss syringer.

no clue at all about how to make it.

thanks for the info about harmless syringer

On 10/21/2023 at 4:03 PM, valcon767 said:

the friendly syringer i have no clue either offhand, thought it was from this mod.

i will check the console next time i am in game about the harmelss syringer.

no clue at all about how to make it.

thanks for the info about harmless syringer

Finally decided to check all the mcm and script source files, and found no references for the syringer with exception in the "help" one, which only tells you about the friendly syringer, and doesn't have an option to enable it.

So apparently the only way to enable the harmless syringer to craft is by typing the following in the console (you can copy + paste if you want, or even put it in a txt file to use with the bat command)

set INVB_Global_Syringer to 1

Alternatively, I can post a bat file for it, or post a patch file that makes the global start at 1, though the patch file likely won't affect a running game, just a new game.

About the Friendly Syringer, if you use Better Console - F4SE, you can just click on the friendly syringer after dropping it on the ground and the "define:" line will at least let you know what esp it belongs to, so that's something if you wanna find out.

Edited by ptmc2112
On 10/22/2023 at 6:24 PM, ptmc2112 said:

Finally decided to check all the mcm and script source files, and found no references for the syringer with exception in the "help" one, which only tells you about the friendly syringer, and doesn't have an option to enable it.

So apparently the only way to enable the harmless syringer to craft is by typing the following in the console (you can copy + paste if you want, or even put it in a txt file to use with the bat command)

set INVB_Global_Syringer to 1

Alternatively, I can post a bat file for it, or post a patch file that makes the global start at 1, though the patch file likely won't affect a running game, just a new game.

About the Friendly Syringer, if you use Better Console - F4SE, you can just click on the friendly syringer after dropping it on the ground and the "define:" line will at least let you know what esp it belongs to, so that's something if you wanna find out.

So I made an altered config.json file that adds the option to enable the Harmless Syringer to be crafted, as it literally didn't exist in the MCM menu. Option is in "General Options (Page 2)" of the "Wasteland Dairy Framework" menu.

The zip file can be installed via your favorite mod manager.

Seriously, it was already part of the MCM loader script, the settings.ini, just not the config.json, so the option to change it just wasn't there.

File is a modified config.json from version v3.025a

Forgot to mention, the zip folder has the folder structure built in, so it can be installed either manually by extracting to the Data folder, or just installed via your favorite mod manager.

WastelandDairyHSyringerConfigPatch.zip

Edited by ptmc2112
3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

the 3 meshes located in the INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2 file at Meshes\Props\DeathclawEgg do not have any collisions. If I knew how to add collisions to em, I would create a patch for em.

What I usually do is use Nifskope to open a similar sized/shaped mesh with the collisions I want, copy the Havok Physics block from it, then open the problem mesh in Nifskope, paste over the Havok Physics block in that, and save.

On 10/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, ptmc2112 said:

So I made an altered config.json file that adds the option to enable the Harmless Syringer to be crafted, as it literally didn't exist in the MCM menu. Option is in "General Options (Page 2)" of the "Wasteland Dairy Framework" menu.

The zip file can be installed via your favorite mod manager.

Seriously, it was already part of the MCM loader script, the settings.ini, just not the config.json, so the option to change it just wasn't there.

File is a modified config.json from version v3.025a

Forgot to mention, the zip folder has the folder structure built in, so it can be installed either manually by extracting to the Data folder, or just installed via your favorite mod manager.

WastelandDairyHSyringerConfigPatch.zip 6.53 kB · 1 download

@Invictusblade did you mean to not include the Harmless Syringer as an option in the MCM? the value fSyringer is not found anywhere in the WastelandDairy MCM config.json file, which is the value in the settings.ini for the WastelandDairy MCM that would be used to allow the harmless syringer.

Here is a modified config.json file that includes that option (updated from quoted post for v3.035ish) and put in a zip file which is easy to use in a mod manager.

WastelandDairyHSyringerConfigPatch.zip

Edited by ptmc2112
On 8/29/2023 at 4:27 PM, ptmc2112 said:

Poked around some more, and found no BGSM files for the cumbag colors, so while i could make a patch (or an edited version of the wastelandOffspring esp itself) to resolve the missing cumbag_blue/cumbag_green nifs used for some DNA and milk of certain creatures. The DDS exist for the cumbag_blue and cumbag_green, but no BGSM (which would allow just the 1 cumbag model to be used for both blue and green, using material swaps in the esp), or a nif of the 2 missing model files.

I was wrong, the esp was looking in the Props for the files i mentioned, when it should have been looking in Milking instead.

Here is a patch file that should fix the models used for the items looking for CumBag_Blue.nif and CumBag_Green.nif, if you wanna apply the fixes to your own file, you can open it in Fo4Edit, right click the "Injestible" part in my patch, click on the "Deep copy as override (with overwriting) into..." then double click the master file (it should be the only non new file in the list), then yes to all and it will replace all the records my patch overwrites with all the edits I have made.

INVB_WastelandOffspingCumMilkPatch.espFetching info...

updated this patch for v3.035ish:

INVB_WastelandOffspingCumMilkPatch.esp

How do I disable the leaking milk texture?

The issue revolves around the  Get Dirty (Take A Bath) mod either not being able to apply the textures or prevent the leak texture from showing.

That aside I was wondering if I could change the leak texture into something from the Commonwealth Moisturizer or at least make it less intense (might be an ENB issue related to Reactor ENB Preset). 

Thank You.

3 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I was wondering if I could change the leak texture into something from the Commonwealth Moisturizer

CM doesn't use overlay textures, it equips pre-built armor and facepart meshes instead. I had a bit of a discussion with the author about doing something similar for lactation effects, but there's no interest in carrying those additional meshes in CM nor extending CM's scripts to support injection of third-party plugin meshes and associated configuration options. You could make a mod that works just like CM but for lactation effects, though since it's a piece of armor you'd need a dedicated biped slot to equip into and those are scarce and already spoken for in lots of users' games. You could publish a patch for CM that adds lactation effects, but you'd be stuck updating it every time there's a new CM version (granted that's not happened very often lately).

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Does this mod allow you to utilize custom morphs/sliders? 

No, it does nothing with morphs. If you're thinking about Family Planning Enhanced Redux, it adjust a preset group of morphs based on what body you're using (variants are selected in its MCM). WDF's Wasteland Offspring plugin does have MCM options to set an overall pregnancy morph multiplier per father species, but that's it.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

CM doesn't use overlay textures, it equips pre-built armor and facepart meshes instead. I had a bit of a discussion with the author about doing something similar for lactation effects, but there's no interest in carrying those additional meshes in CM nor extending CM's scripts to support injection of third-party plugin meshes and associated configuration options. You could make a mod that works just like CM but for lactation effects, though since it's a piece of armor you'd need a dedicated biped slot to equip into and those are scarce and already spoken for in lots of users' games. You could publish a patch for CM that adds lactation effects, but you'd be stuck updating it every time there's a new CM version (granted that's not happened very often lately).

I know, I was thinking about experimenting with complex parallax textures to reach something less "creamy" as a texture. Have to check out Luxors textures for some tests for that.

But do I understand correctly that this mod here has no option to disable the milk leaking texture?

I equipped  my characters body texture already with a slight leak texture(old pictures) so there is no need for me to have an additional one for the time I wanted to experiment with the textures and figuring out how to make Get Dirty and this mod work together. 

Tats for Captives might also have interesting technices for milk overlays (branding textures might be able to simulate liquid on skin).

recent character picture :image.jpeg.408f80a06e004da180137936bfcafce6.jpeg

Edited by ZI0MATRIX

I started a new game just to test this mod. I was able to craft and deploy the "crafting"  stations, yet, I need specific perks to craft the items.

Same requirements (aka specific perks) to deploy  other stations and beds to collect.. other fluid.

I did find some books and collect them but if it is just random loot, it will take an undefined amount of time to find the basic perks to get the thing going...

Am I missing anything?.. is there something, like a quest or location, to "unlock" most of the crafting capabilities?  Thanks!!

16 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

I did find some books and collect them but if it is just random loot, it will take an undefined amount of time to find the basic perks to get the thing going...

Am I missing anything?.. is there something, like a quest or location, to "unlock" most of the crafting capabilities?  Thanks!!

in the original post there is a section called Recipe Magazines.  in the spoiler is the locations of the magazines, first in a general hint style, and in a spoiler in the 

spoiler is a cheat section that will tell you exactly where each magazine is located.  i am not sure if there is a list of what magazine = what perk though.

for some quick help some locations to search that will help you get going are Vault 111, Sanctuary, and Vault 81.

hope the information helps.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:10 AM, valcon767 said:

in the original post there is a section called Recipe Magazines.  in the spoiler is the locations of the magazines, first in a general hint style, and in a spoiler in the 

spoiler is a cheat section that will tell you exactly where each magazine is located.  i am not sure if there is a list of what magazine = what perk though.

for some quick help some locations to search that will help you get going are Vault 111, Sanctuary, and Vault 81.

hope the information helps.

Thanks. I know in Skyrim  there was a way to add spells via console. Is there something like a shortcut to add those magazine/perks via console?

If someone knows, please let me know. I would like to test the system and I do not care of the "full immersion" of the system. I have been having some critical issues with mods and if it is not really worth it to keep a mod in the game, I will just  drop it at the beginning of the game as save the  time and the game corruptions later. 

Many thanks!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Thanks. I know in Skyrim  there was a way to add spells via console. Is there something like a shortcut to add those magazine/perks via console?

If someone knows, please let me know. I would like to test the system and I do not care of the "full immersion" of the system. I have been having some critical issues with mods and if it is not really worth it to keep a mod in the game, I will just  drop it at the beginning of the game as save the  time and the game corruptions later. 

Many thanks!!!!!!!

Use something like FO4Edit/zEdit/FO4CK to look up the form IDs for all the books in the plugins from this mod, then use the placethere command in the console to place each one wherever your player is looking. Probably easiest to put them all into a text file and then use the bat command to just run all the commands from that file in a batch.

Alternatively, you can look up the perk records from the plugins and use player.addperk to add those perks to the player directly without having to pick up the perk books for each one.

What’s the option for dead babies out in the wasteland? At the installer, I selected “Wasteland Diary (No Offspring)” and “Storyline with no Living NPCs“. But I don’t see a abandoned baby container in Diamond City next to the All faiths Chapel. 

question what's the item called in game to clone your companion all I see is quick birth, pregnacare, and etc.

also, the only workbench I see is wasteland dairy workbench is there a planned parenthood workbench or not?

Edited by tyrod90
On 11/7/2023 at 4:02 PM, vaultbait said:

Use something like FO4Edit/zEdit/FO4CK to look up the form IDs for all the books in the plugins from this mod, then use the placethere command in the console to place each one wherever your player is looking. Probably easiest to put them all into a text file and then use the bat command to just run all the commands from that file in a batch.

Alternatively, you can look up the perk records from the plugins and use player.addperk to add those perks to the player directly without having to pick up the perk books for each one.

Thanks. I tried something that worked in the past in Skyrim and it does work in Fallout 4 as well. 

You use the console and type  Help "xxxx"  where xxxx = the closest string matching the perk you are looking.. the console will reply with many strings, some are not what you are looking for, but one would be. It does provide a  xxxxx.perk...  "xxxx" the matching string.. and the ID .. you are going to use the ID  to say player.addperk ID and you are done.

Just now, SkyrimOne said:

Thanks. I tried something that worked in the past in Skyrim and it does work in Fallout 4 as well. 

You use the console and type  Help "xxxx"  where xxxx = the closest string matching the perk you are looking.. the console will reply with many strings, some are not what you are looking for, but one would be. It does provide a  xxxxx.perk...  "xxxx" the matching string.. and the ID .. you are going to use the ID  to say player.addperk ID and you are done.

and  btw, there is a cheat page under wasteland framework help - cheat 1,2,3 that would provide a function to add magazine. I have not tested if all magazines will come out with this  cheat, but some would.